🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel admits forcing birth control on Ethopians

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W5J25MvSp0]Israel Admits Forcing Birth Control on Ethiopians - YouTube[/ame]

Poll: 52% of Jewish Israelis say illegal African migrants a 'cancer' - latimes.com

More than half of Jewish Israelis polled in May agreed that Africans living illegally in Israel are “a cancer in the body” of the country, backing the controversial words of an Israeli lawmaker.

The new poll from the Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University is a sign of how deep the backlash against African migrants goes in Israel, a country founded by refugees that has seen angry and sometimes violent resistance to the new influx from Eritrea, Sudan and elsewhere in Africa.

The Times’ Edmund Sanders has recently reported on a string of attacks and harassment against migrants such as 60-year-old Berhun Gergrehra, a former Eritrean soldier:

Leaning against the charred remains of his fence, Gergrehra said the recent attack was the second time his house had been firebombed in a year.

"We're thinking about leaving," he said. "This country just won't accept us."

Though the attacks spurred outcry against racism and xenophobia in Israel, the new poll showed strong support for the recent Tel Aviv protests against African immigrants, with more than four out of five Jewish Israelis saying they backed the demonstrations.

Ethiopian Women Claim Israel Forced Them To Accept Birth Control Shots

"We said we won't have the shot," recounted one of the women, according to Haaretz. "They told us, if you don't you won't go to Israel. And also you won't be allowed into the Joint (American Joint Distribution Committee) office, you won't get aid or medical care. We were afraid ... We didn't have a choice. Without them and their aid we couldn't leave there. So we accepted the injection. It was only with their permission that we were allowed to leave."

You're mixing together two different situations, first of all.

And second, this has already been covered elsewhere and has nothing to do with the I/P conflict (not that *that* ever matters!)...

And third, the title is an exaggeration......

Haaretz reports that Health Ministry Director General Prof. Ron Gamzu banned Israel's health maintenance organizations from injecting Ethiopian women with the contraceptive Depo-Provera "if for any reason there is concern that they might not understand the ramifications of the treatment.”

So: Some Israelis acted wrongly, and when the person in charge found out, that wrong action was banned. Just one more example of how ANY democratic nation operates.

You knew, of course, that the US actually STERILIZED women without ever discussing it with them, right? And nobody was ever investigated or punished for that.

And second, this has already been covered elsewhere and has nothing to do with the I/P conflict (not that *that* ever matters!)...

Haaretz reports that Health Ministry Director General Prof. Ron Gamzu banned Israel's health maintenance organizations from injecting Ethiopian women with the contraceptive Depo-Provera "if for any reason there is concern that they might not understand the ramifications of the treatment.”

So: Some Israelis acted wrongly, and when the person in charge found out, that wrong action was banned. Just one more example of how ANY democratic nation operates.

You knew, of course, that the US actually STERILIZED women without ever discussing it with them, right? And nobody was ever investigated or punished for that.

You support ethnic cleansing in absolutely any form it takes, you are a disgusting human being. The world was not created for Jews alone, we are not your servants to do with as you Zionists will. You need to get over yourself and your belief you are superior to the rest of the human race, you are not!

• Banned

I was just about to post that conflicting argument to be fair.....:cool:

But how many are really illegal immigrants? The polls indicate they aren't wanted even though they are Jewish, do they get to do eliyah? Is that only for the white Jews?

And this does have to do with the I/P forum, otherwise if it didn't then Roudy, Toastman, etc. wouldn't post extremely unrelated topics.

The last report by the Special Rapporteur in 2012 pointed out discrimination in housing in Israel and the OPT operated to discriminate against all nonJewish groups of peoples, not just Palestinians. Racism is institutionalized, it is the Zionist way of life!

• Banned
Sherri leave this 'disgusting human being' comments out of this. I am better than others and don't see that need for this right now. This is a interesting debate we could have for this and the 'Zionist' and 'superior' stuff people don't understand. Just leave it out please.

You support ethnic cleansing in absolutely any form it takes, you are a disgusting human being. The world was not created for Jews alone, we are not your servants to do with as you Zionists will. You need to get over yourself and your belief you are superior to the rest of the human race, you are not!

I see you've deleted your initial post and its filth, and replaced it with a 'kinder gentler' version of your lying slanders in deference to BIK's plea......

Quite the sleazy dodge there, l'il sherrithing. It might almost work. Now I know you understand what a lying little weasel you are.

But how many are really illegal immigrants? The polls indicate they aren't wanted even though they are Jewish, do they get to do eliyah? Is that only for the white Jews?

And this does have to do with the I/P forum, otherwise if it didn't then Roudy, Toastman, etc. wouldn't post extremely unrelated topics.

I'm not sure just how accurate that poll is. I DO know that here in the US a lot of proselytes to Judaism are blacks - the majority in some areas of the South. I also know that the 'migrants' are 1) mostly illegal and 2)don't seem to be interested in becoming 'citizens'. And I think those are far bigger factors than the shade of anyone's skin.

Americans haven't exactly been delighted with semi-literate subsistence farmers from the Third World showing up and insisting on housing, food, education, health care subsidized by the taxpayers - nor have the people of any other nation in the world.

On the other side - these people from sub Saharan Africa are fleeing wars and famine and oppression in their homelands, not simply all 'opportunists'.

Q: Why are they coming to Israel and not another nation in the ME or North Africa?
Q: What are other nations responses to such illegal immigrants crossing their borders?
Q: Where IS the UN help for these refugees?

Sherri leave this 'disgusting human being' comments out of this. I am better than others and don't see that need for this right now. This is a interesting debate we could have for this and the 'Zionist' and 'superior' stuff people don't understand. Just leave it out please.

ya know, i don't think anybody really should be flinging around the name calling that much either, but if anyone has a right, it is sherri.

marg sure ain't innocent in this one.

The last report by the Special Rapporteur in 2012 pointed out discrimination in housing in Israel and the OPT operated to discriminate against all nonJewish groups of peoples, not just Palestinians. Racism is institutionalized, it is the Zionist way of life!

LOL the special what? discrimination in housing? oh gee when will they learn the
ISA RESPECING WAY OF LIFE-----the pious women tossing infants into the bon fires
of the AUTO DE FE ---whilst moaning in orgiastic fervor of their LOVE FOR ISA
and that wonderful after thought-----of lopping the head off of the little girl after
raping her IN THE NAME OF ISAHU AKBARRRRRR

Israel Admits Forcing Birth Control on Ethiopians - YouTube

Poll: 52% of Jewish Israelis say illegal African migrants a 'cancer' - latimes.com

More than half of Jewish Israelis polled in May agreed that Africans living illegally in Israel are “a cancer in the body” of the country, backing the controversial words of an Israeli lawmaker.

The new poll from the Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University is a sign of how deep the backlash against African migrants goes in Israel, a country founded by refugees that has seen angry and sometimes violent resistance to the new influx from Eritrea, Sudan and elsewhere in Africa.

The Times’ Edmund Sanders has recently reported on a string of attacks and harassment against migrants such as 60-year-old Berhun Gergrehra, a former Eritrean soldier:

Leaning against the charred remains of his fence, Gergrehra said the recent attack was the second time his house had been firebombed in a year.

"We're thinking about leaving," he said. "This country just won't accept us."

Though the attacks spurred outcry against racism and xenophobia in Israel, the new poll showed strong support for the recent Tel Aviv protests against African immigrants, with more than four out of five Jewish Israelis saying they backed the demonstrations.

Ethiopian Women Claim Israel Forced Them To Accept Birth Control Shots

"We said we won't have the shot," recounted one of the women, according to Haaretz. "They told us, if you don't you won't go to Israel. And also you won't be allowed into the Joint (American Joint Distribution Committee) office, you won't get aid or medical care. We were afraid ... We didn't have a choice. Without them and their aid we couldn't leave there. So we accepted the injection. It was only with their permission that we were allowed to leave."

It's not a Jewish thing. It's a progressive thing.

Progressives have always been all about using negative eugenics against minorities. Always.

In the Israeli society itself all Jews who make Aliyah are welcome, including Ehiopeans. there used to be a cultural issue, though, and to be honest, I think those problems should be left behind and I think that old fashioned thinking are INDEED left behind.

and saying that is not racist at all.:cool:

You seriously remind me of the self loathers Israelis who always yell about "no freedom of speech" and no democracy and no considerence and no no no things Israel keeps NOT having.

But it an oximoron itself. If Israel doesn't allow so much, how is it possible that the person can say all those things without anyone protesting and haunting them down? If you have the ability to yell how much the state "chases" you, means you arn't that chased, because you feel free enough to say how bad you feel.

And when you say things like "It's their nature" or "It's the Zionist way of life", Sherri, it says more about YOU than about the people you speak of.

Just sayin'.

comparitively speaking----considering its burden of sudden encounter of multiple
cultures -----Israel probably does a lot better than any other country in the world
in dealing with issue of integration

getting back to depoprovera-----it is unfortunate that the program of safely
protecting ethiopian women from pregnancy for approximately
six months has ended Later on we might be getting the reports
on the problems halting that temporary suspension of fertility created
for the immigrating women. There will probably be a spate of troubled
prenancies and---induced abortions

depoprovera is a very safe---very convenient (remember those
little time kits of birth control pills ---ladies? ---counting up etc etc --
no counting with depoprovera ----and last I heard ---no
thrombosis) form of birth control and entirely temporary

Forum List