🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
To say that Israel has never attacked the US is disingenuous and insulting. During the Six Day War, on June 9, 1967, the USS Liberty, a lightly armed US Navy research vessel plying international waters off Israel's shores, was attacked repeatedly by Israel's air force and the navy, causing more than 200 American casualties: the death of 32 US crewmen and the wounding of another 171. The ship itself was almost destroyed. The USS Liberty never returned fire while identifying itself to IDF attackers repeatedly...over a period of hours!

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Volumes of testimony by surviving US crewman indict Israel way beyond the "I'm sorry, it was a mistake" litany we finally got from the Israeli government. Wikipedia has the chain of events pretty accurately I think. The captain of the Liberty, William L. McGonagle, requested of the 6th Fleet fleet admiral 4 days before the attack, that a destroyer accompany the Liberty on its mission 30 miles offshore of Israel. Admiral Martin responded: "Liberty is a clearly marked United States ship in international waters, not a participant in the conflict and not a reasonable subject for attack by any nation. Request denied." Admiral Martin promised however, that in the unlikely event of an inadvertent attack, jet fighters from the Sixth Fleet would be overhead in ten minutes. Four days later, 200 bloody American sailors lie dead or badly wounded on the Liberty's decks after an hours-long attack.The Sixth Fleet jets never arrived.

The Liberty incident was the worst in US/Israeli history. From everything I've read, and from what I believe, the attack was intentional. But you can do your own homework on that.

The US supports Israel? More like undermines...
Yes and No.

Yes - in recent times, under the present Muslim-favoring administration.

No - historically, and substantively even in recent times, and, of course, back on a more friendly basis, after January 20, 2017.

To say that Israel has never attacked the US is disingenuous and insulting. During the Six Day War, on June 9, 1967, the USS Liberty, a lightly armed US Navy research vessel plying international waters off Israel's shores, was attacked repeatedly by Israel's air force and the navy, causing more than 200 American casualties: the death of 32 US crewmen and the wounding of another 171. The ship itself was almost destroyed. The USS Liberty never returned fire while identifying itself to IDF attackers repeatedly...over a period of hours!

Volumes of testimony by surviving US crewman indict Israel way beyond the "I'm sorry, it was a mistake" litany we finally got from the Israeli government. Wikipedia has the chain of events pretty accurately I think. The captain of the Liberty, William L. McGonagle, requested of the 6th Fleet fleet admiral 4 days before the attack, that a destroyer accompany the Liberty on its mission 30 miles offshore of Israel. Admiral Martin responded: "Liberty is a clearly marked United States ship in international waters, not a participant in the conflict and not a reasonable subject for attack by any nation. Request denied." Admiral Martin promised however, that in the unlikely event of an inadvertent attack, jet fighters from the Sixth Fleet would be overhead in ten minutes. Four days later, 200 bloody American sailors lie dead or badly wounded on the Liberty's decks after an hours-long attack.The Sixth Fleet jets never arrived.

The Liberty incident was the worst in US/Israeli history. From everything I've read, and from what I believe, the attack was intentional. But you can do your own homework on that.
Three separate investigations exhonerated Israel of any wrongdoing.
The incident remains for anti Semites and Jew haters alone.

Yes and No.

No - historically, and substantively even in recent times, and, of course, back on a more friendly basis, after January 20, 2017.

That's just counting a bit of money we throw their way...The American media is at the heart of all the Palestine nonsense. If it wasn't for their propaganda, all that nonsense would have died down long ago.

Yes and No.

That's just counting a bit of money we throw their way...The American media is at the heart of all the Palestine nonsense. If it wasn't for their propaganda, all that nonsense would have died down long ago.
Disagree. The American media does not have anywhere near that much influence upon the conflict, as evidenced by the fact that the American media was not involved in its instigation during the timeframe 1880-1920, nor in 1948, nor during the formative years of Israel, in the timeframe 1948-1967, during which times the conflict gained its momentum.

The USS Liberty incident was masterminded and directed by one scumbag named Lyndon Baines Johnson. He conspired with Moshe Dayan to have the IDF sink the USS Liberty and murder its sailors in order to have a pretext to invade Egypt which at the time was a USSR Satellite.

Last edited:
Owing to the fact that you people give (not lend) $3bn to Israel every year, any sane Israeli would support the order to have these dogs put down.

Pinhas Lavon.
"The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon Affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the'Unfortunate Affair' or 'The Bad Business' (Hebrew: העסק הביש‎, HaEsek HaBish).

"After Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005 by being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katzav.[3]"

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Three separate investigations exhonerated Israel of any wrongdoing.
The incident remains for anti Semites and Jew haters alone.
Not according to every surviving eyewitness of Israel's attack on Liberty, not that supporters of Jewish terror in Palestine cares.

"Haven't there been numerous US investigations into the attack?

"No there haven't. No US governmental entity has ever undertaken an investigation into the culpability for the attack.

"There have been investigations into the seamanship of the crew (US Navy Court of Inquiry), the message handling procedures of the US military (The JCS Russ Report), and other attempts to report publicly reported facts.

"No agency or other institution has ever conducted a fact finding investigation into the question of why the Israelis launched the attack and their prior knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship."

Frequently asked questions

In actual fact jews owned more land in other parts of the middle east than arab muslims owned land in Palestine-------I am willing----are YOU? -----Hubby's community of jews
'Jew first
"Zionist forces initiated a cruel siege on the city of Jaffa in March 1948.

"The youth of the city formed popular resistance committees to confront the assault.

"On 14 May 1948, the Bride of the Sea fell to the Zionist military forces; that same evening the leaders of the Zionist movement in Palestine declared the establishment of the state of Israel.

"Approximately 4,000 of the 120,000 Palestinians managed to remain in their city after it was militarily occupied.

"They were all rounded up and ghettoized in al-Ajami neighborhood which was sealed off from the rest of the city and administered as essentially a military prison for two subsequent years; the military regime under which Israel governed them lasted until 1966.

"During this period, al-Ajami was completely surrounded by barbed wire fencing that was patrolled by Israeli soldiers and guard dogs.

"It was not long before the new Jewish residents of Jaffa, and based on their experience under Nazism in Europe, began to refer to the Palestinian neighborhood as the 'ghetto.'”

Jews continue stealing land and water in Palestine to this very day; what are you and hubby doing about that crime?

Jaffa from eminence to ethnic cleansing The Electronic Intifada

for the record------afterall Georgie wants to be completely honest-----the "bombs" were harmless smoke bombs----set to go off during times that there were no people present in the buildings, more than 50 years ago
History repeats:
"In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Egyptian Muslims as the culprits.

"The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring.

"Some of the spies were from Israel, while others were recruited from the local Jewish population.

"Israel responded to the scandal with claims in the media that there was no spy ring, that it was all a hoax perpetrated by 'anti-Semites'".

THE LAVON AFFAIR - IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF

for the record------afterall Georgie wants to be completely honest-----the "bombs" were harmless smoke bombs----set to go off during times that there were no people present in the buildings, more than 50 years ago
History repeats:
"In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Egyptian Muslims as the culprits.

"The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring.

"Some of the spies were from Israel, while others were recruited from the local Jewish population.

"Israel responded to the scandal with claims in the media that there was no spy ring, that it was all a hoax perpetrated by 'anti-Semites'".

THE LAVON AFFAIR - IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF

I learned about the LAVON affair way back about 1960---
from a Zionist talking to jews. He never claimed that
"anti semites" did it. The scandal did include the fact
that nobody wanted to own up to it. (I knew that as a child------circa 1960) You got a link to the official Israeli
denials? It would seem to be the reasonable thing to
do before those involved got executed. The Lavon affair is
not much of a history-------my brother and his friends used to
play with smoke bombs. If muslims would tie smoke bombs to the asses of their daughters lots of lives would
be saved

All the posts from Zionists, none condemning Israeli attacks on Americans.

Tells a story.
And yet you claim that a couple extremest are the whole Israel while INSISTING no Muslim terror group is Islam. Give us a break.
Muzziephiles are so crooked they have to dig their graves with corkscrews.

Excuses and insults, but still no condemnation of Israeli attacks on Americans.

American tax payer should note this, and write to their congressman, complaining about their tax dollars going to America's enemy.

When will Zionists start attacking you?

That suggests the future, when it's already in history, some just a few days old.
Israel has attacked America and Americans many times, but no one seems to notice.
Perhaps you need to find out which US politicians are taking bribes to keep it quiet.
I wonder how many US newspapers have reported this.

One has to ask, if this is absent from the US press, why is that?
Can anyone link to a US publication reporting this story?

One has to ask, if this is absent from the US press, why is that?
Can anyone link to a US publication reporting this story?

Perhaps because it is so trivial. I will help you soon----I have a close relative who works in the US embassy in Tel Aviv----he is an AMERICAN CITIZEN------and will know what happened over there. As to newspaper reports-------you would be amazed at what does NOT get reported. If you imagine that every murder gets reported in the press------you are wrong. ----and if you imagine that every time an AMERICAN CITIZEN gets a rock thrown at his head by a jihadi bastard in Jerusalem------you got rocks IN YOUR head

That suggests the future, when it's already in history, some just a few days old.
Israel has attacked America and Americans many times, but no one seems to notice.
Perhaps you need to find out which US politicians are taking bribes to keep it quiet.
Zionists have been attacking you? Have you told the police? At least your shrink.

Zionists have been attacking you? Have you told the police? At least your shrink.

I am delighted that Freddie wants to make the flinging of a rock an ACT OF WAR. Muslims have been flinging rocks for more than 1000 years.

Forum List

Back