🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.
You want military strikes for kids throwing rocks at cars.

what a fucking buffoon

No, but lets start with stop supporting them in illegal activity... If these guys stole land this in the US you would have jail...
I don't want to give them any money or support, and I don't want to give money to any other country

but this ass bandanna wants us to bomb israel over some fucking rocks

no----Freddie does not want to bomb Israel over a flung rock------he just wants to bomb Israel for allah
His posted reason today was kids throwing rocks at cars, not people.

that's fucking nutz on any level

I do not support throwing rocks at cars-----it can cause
car accidents and----actual real direct injury. As to the
episode Friday-------there is very little information about it
available as far as I know on the net. Rock throwing
episodes ---OBVIOUSLY vary in seriousness. The good news is that there were no injuries. I did not see any
report about damage to the cars. What I find interesting is that for years people have complained that arabs have gotten arrested on occasion for flinging rocks. In fact some rock
flinging episodes have resulted in deaths or injuries and
have also been used as a distraction to help facilitate
terrorist activity. Rock flinging in Jerusalem has been an organized activity for years and involve storing up large
rocks up on the temple mount near al aqsa and tossing them onto the heads of the jews near the western wall. In these cases the rock throwers are generally fully grown adolescents who sometimes use slings and are certainly dangerous. I doubt that anyone was arrested for picking up a two inch pebble and flinging it against a wall. Any attempt to discuss a reasonable response to rock throwing----would first depend on a reasonable description of the rock flinging event.
Do not expect a reasonable response from freddie

Nice map. I like how it pretends that Palestine was ever recognized country in 1946.
Which proves what?
You're conflating national sovereignty with private property...like orange groves in Jaffa, for example:

"Some of the most difficult stories are those of the Palestinian farmers and peasants from the villages of the Jaffa district.

"They describe how they were forced off of their land, how they managed to stay in Palestine, how the Israeli government handed their land over to Jewish settlers, and how these settlers then hired the same Palestinian farmers to work on their own land as day laborers exploited for the personal profit of the Jewish settler off the produce of the land that Palestinians had cultivated for generations.

"In fact, after their properties and enterprises were seized or shut down, the vast majority of the Jaffa Palestinians who remained became cheap labor for Jewish employers.

"Their employment was contingent on their 'loyalty' to the new state.

"And so it was that the people who ran the economic hub of Palestine before 1948, became its orphans feigning loyalty to the ones who orphaned them in order to feed their own children."
Jaffa from eminence to ethnic cleansing The Electronic Intifada

Nice map. I like how it pretends that Palestine was ever recognized country in 1946.
Which proves what?
You're conflating national sovereignty with private property...like orange groves in Jaffa, for example:

"Some of the most difficult stories are those of the Palestinian farmers and peasants from the villages of the Jaffa district.

"They describe how they were forced off of their land, how they managed to stay in Palestine, how the Israeli government handed their land over to Jewish settlers, and how these settlers then hired the same Palestinian farmers to work on their own land as day laborers exploited for the personal profit of the Jewish settler off the produce of the land that Palestinians had cultivated for generations.

"In fact, after their properties and enterprises were seized or shut down, the vast majority of the Jaffa Palestinians who remained became cheap labor for Jewish employers.

"Their employment was contingent on their 'loyalty' to the new state.

"And so it was that the people who ran the economic hub of Palestine before 1948, became its orphans feigning loyalty to the ones who orphaned them in order to feed their own children."

arabs who remained in Jaffa and owned land------retained ownership of their land. Arabs who cultivated land -----did
not necessarily own it. The accusation that land was confiscated from arabs is------a LIBEL

arabs who remained in Jaffa and owned land------retained ownership of their land. Arabs who cultivated land -----did
not necessarily own it. The accusation that land was confiscated from arabs is------a LIBEL
Only in hasbara-land.
"Jaffa was the largest city in historic Palestine during the years of the British mandate, with a population of more than 80,000 Palestinians in addition to the 40,000 persons living in the towns and villages in its immediate vicinity.

"In the period between the UN Partition resolution (UNGA 181) of 29 November 1947, and the declaration of the establishment of the State of Israel, Zionist military forces displaced 95 percent of Jaffa’s indigenous Arab Palestinian population.

"Jaffa’s refugees accounted for 15 percent of Palestinian refugees in that fateful year, and today they are dispersed across the globe, still banned from returning by the state responsible for their displacement.

"Jaffa was the epicenter of the Palestinian economy before the 1948 Nakba. Beginning in the early 19th century, the people of Jaffa had cultivated citrus groves, particularly oranges, on their land. International demand for Jaffa oranges propelled the city onto the world stage, earning the city an important place in the global economy.

"By the 1930s, Jaffa was exporting tens of millions of citrus crates to the rest of the world, which provided thousands of jobs for the people of the city and its environs, and linking them to the major commercial centers of the Mediterranean coast and the European continent."

Only in hasbara-land.
"Jaffa was the largest city in historic Palestine during the years of the British mandate, with a population of more than 80,000 Palestinians in addition to the 40,000 persons living in the towns and villages in its immediate vicinity.

"In the period between the UN Partition resolution (UNGA 181) of 29 November 1947, and the declaration of the establishment of the State of Israel, Zionist military forces displaced 95 percent of Jaffa’s indigenous Arab Palestinian population.

"Jaffa’s refugees accounted for 15 percent of Palestinian refugees in that fateful year, and today they are dispersed across the globe, still banned from returning by the state responsible for their displacement.

"Jaffa was the epicenter of the Palestinian economy before the 1948 Nakba. Beginning in the early 19th century, the people of Jaffa had cultivated citrus groves, particularly oranges, on their land. International demand for Jaffa oranges propelled the city onto the world stage, earning the city an important place in the global economy.

"By the 1930s, Jaffa was exporting tens of millions of citrus crates to the rest of the world, which provided thousands of jobs for the people of the city and its environs, and linking them to the major commercial centers of the Mediterranean coast and the European continent."

During the time of the British Palestine Mandate----the only people called "Palestinians" were jews. Jaffa is a SEA PORT-------a center for exporting-------your statement needs a bit of refining

During the time of the British Palestine Mandate----the only people called "Palestinians" were jews. Jaffa is a SEA PORT-------a center for exporting-------your statement needs a bit of refining
"A dunam here and a dunam there."
Jews stealing Arab land in Palestine is all the refinement required.

you have no proof whatsoever that jews stole arab land in Palestine-----the claims are made on the basis of
"we lived and worked on that land---therefore we own it".
ALL OF PALESTINE IS "MUSLIM LAND" in the same way
that Medina is "MUSLIM LAND"-------the arabs of Jaffa were
a bit PREMATURE----they did not get to rape and pillage
there yet. Spain is "MUSLIM LAND" all of the Indian
subcontinent is "MUSLIM LAND". There are still lots of
arabs in Jaffa and they still own land there. Your ethnic
cleaning claim is BS

"In the late 1800s a small, fanatic movement called 'political Zionism' began in Europe.

"Its goal was to create a Jewish state somewhere in the world. Its leaders settled on the ancient and long-inhabited land of Palestine for the location of this state.1

"Palestine's population at this time was approximately ninety-six percent non-Jewish (primarily Muslim and Christian).2

"Over the coming decades Zionist leaders used various strategies to accomplish their goal of taking over Palestine..."

The Catastrophe - Al Nakba

"In the late 1800s a small, fanatic movement called 'political Zionism' began in Europe.

"Its goal was to create a Jewish state somewhere in the world. Its leaders settled on the ancient and long-inhabited land of Palestine for the location of this state.1

"Palestine's population at this time was approximately ninety-six percent non-Jewish (primarily Muslim and Christian).2

"Over the coming decades Zionist leaders used various strategies to accomplish their goal of taking over Palestine..."

The Catastrophe - Al Nakba

right "STRATEGIES"------the----jews from Europe and also jews escaping the stench and filth of shariah from shariah shit holes-----PURCHASED LAND from the people who owned
it------the OTTOMANS----who were delighted to sell it ----because arabs squatters were taking advantage of it and
refusing to so much as pay for tenancy or to pay taxes.
The BAATHIST PIGS told them------we are AAARRABBBS---
we shit on it we OWN IT. BTW-----Georgie-----did you
know that the turks and aaarrrrabbbbbs hate each other?

they hate each other for all kinds of reasons----but sometimes they play-------erdogan is playing on LETS MAKE THE
OLD CALIPHATE and make all of the middle east
ARRRABBBBB LAND

gee Georgie----either you are dim----or you are simply a Nazi Baathist------or Nazi Nazi

The Jews may not be perfect but we'll take them as allies over batshit crazy Islamists.
"On June 8, 1967, US Navy intelligence ship USS Liberty was suddenly and brutally attacked on the high seas in international waters by the air and naval forces of Israel. The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it. Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public. The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave men who died."
USS Liberty Memorial

those pigs are in violation of military law. An interesting point------with the help of an elderly lawyer------I was once
writing a "court petition" I stated "the defendant knew..."---
the lawyer told me-----"you cannot state what someone other
than yourself KNOWS". In fact there is no evidence at all
based on radio transmissions that the Israelis KNEW that the
ship was a USA ship--------there is evidence that after a short attack ----(something like 30 minutes) they realized that the ship is American and immediately commenced a rescue
operation--------I was a grown person when it happened and
the whole thing was broadcast over radio.

Such an event in the heat of battle happens to be ----very unfortunate and VERY COMMON ------I would be violating
Military law if I provided examples

U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.

When Jews start planning terror attacks on America, taking us hostage, filming us being beheaded etc than yes I will agree we need to cut ties with them.

what if jews decide to bomb shish kebob and falafel shops?--------why narrow your scope?

Lets start:

The story checks out.
Settlers throw stones at U.S. consulate convoy in West Bank - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Israeli settlers stone two cars belonging to US consulate staff World news The Guardian

It also backs up something I claimed for years... The illegal settlers are generally vile pieces of sh*t. As one Israeli soldier(part-time) said to me what kind of crap would move his kids into a war zone to illegally occupy an area.

The US Diplomats were there to investigate uprooting of olive tree samplings... To you or me that might not seem important but to a regular palestinian it is their livelihood. This is how they live.

It is vandalism of the kind regularly done by muslims ----against anything jewish ----even in the USA. It is no longer being done against Italian catholics in the USA. Muslims in the past used to like to smash up white plaster figures of mary--------that Italian catholics like to put in their gardens----but the vandalism against synagogues and jewish cemetaries
PERSISTS. Even the local police do not respond-----it is
routine stuff------baseline.

You do understand that the illegal settlers are actually illegal... I wonder are you so welcoming to Illegal Mexicans that you won't mind if the Army come to your house and forcefully move you out and let the Mexican Illegal live there instead....

If you say you have no problem with that, then you would be consistent...

When it comes to crimes don't by Christians on Muslims compared to crimes done by Muslims on Christians... The Christians are way ahead in the killing stakes. We spent centuries sending soldiers to the ME to plunder and rape...

actually----both HA ARETZ and THE GUARDIAN are very short of being reliable sources. I have a close relative who
works in the American embassy in Tel Aviv------I will let you
know what really happened. As to muslim crime in Christians vs Christian crime on muslims-----you are actually wrong cowboy ---------Muslims win hands down. -----in fact
muslims STARTED IT. right there in Arabia -------and then moved it thruout north Africa and all the way to the IBERIAN PENNINSULA -------they have been at for 1400 years and counting. What is true is that muslim crime on Christians is a bit less horrific than is muslim crime upon -----
OTHER NON MUSLIMS----like hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians and Jews. In the course of 1400 years muslims have committed genocides of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS-----more than one hundred million just in India

There was no motive. NONE

And there was I thinking the Israeli bastard IDF were trying to sink it, and blame it on Egypt, in an attempt to bring the US into the war on Israel's side.
Israel does have a documented history of False flag attacks on Americans.

Stop thinking. There was no motive. NONE.

Except the hiding of a crime... You are also talking about some of the lowest form of life on the planet... These are people who don't come from Israel and move their kids into a war zone. They clash with IDF all the time, a lot of Israeli Soldiers I have met call them scum.

I do not give a hoot what anyone calls them. They are holy people of God obeying the mandate to occupy the Land by God Almighty. Will you now accuse God in order to justify yourself in stealing land which was given by the LORD to Abraham's son Isaac and his descendants? I surely hope not!

You are not striving against a people but against the Lord God of Israel. Not using wisdom at all. imo.

Why do people fear the Scriptures? Why do people not want you to even know that the scriptures are the way to eternal life? Why do they deny the Word of God is the Truth, the Way and the Life?

Uri Avnery is a Jew and an atheist who's lived between the River and the sea longer than the state of Israel has existed.

The following is his take on Christian Scripture:

"The Zionist claim to Palestine was solely based on the Biblical history of the Exodus, the conquest of Canaan, the kingdoms of Saul, David and Solomon and the events of those times. Since almost all the founding fathers were avowed atheists, they could hardly base themselves on the 'fact' the God had personally promised the land to the seed of Abraham.

"So, with the coming of the Zionists to Palestine, a frantic archeological search started. The country was combed for real, scientific proof that the Biblical story was not just a bunch of myths, but real honest-to-God history. (Pun intended.)..."

"AND THE result?

"Incredible as it sounds, four generations of devoted archeologists, with a burning conviction and huge resources, did produce exactly:

"Nothing.

"From the beginning of the effort to this very day, not a single piece of evidence of the ancient history was found. Not a single indication that the exodus from Egypt, the basis of Jewish history, ever happened. Nor of the 40 years of wandering in the desert. No evidence of the conquest of Canaan, as described at length in the Book of Joshua. The mighty King David, whose kingdom extended – according to the Bible – from the Sinai peninsula to the north of Syria, did not leave a trace. (Lately an inscription with the name David was discovered, but with no indication that this David was a king.)

"Israel appears for the first time in sound archeological findings in Assyrian inscriptions, which describe a coalition of local kingdoms which tried to stop the Assyrian advance into Syria. Among others, King Ahab of Israel is mentioned as the chief of a considerable military..."

The Connection Between Archaeology and Ideology in the Middle East CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

there is no evidence that either Muhummad or Jesus of Nazareth ever existed either. There is no evidence of much
of the history of mankind other than writings Uri Avneri is a failed politician who sings any tune that interests anyone willing to feed him. He has no job

This is true. Uri found his way onto an old email of mine - which discussed - things - and I was not impressed by his "ideas" at all. He didn't stick around long. These days anyone can become famous with little to no talent at all. Just agree with the enemies of Israel and you're in!

There was no motive. NONE

And there was I thinking the Israeli bastard IDF were trying to sink it, and blame it on Egypt, in an attempt to bring the US into the war on Israel's side.
Israel does have a documented history of False flag attacks on Americans.

Stop thinking. There was no motive. NONE.

Except the hiding of a crime... You are also talking about some of the lowest form of life on the planet... These are people who don't come from Israel and move their kids into a war zone. They clash with IDF all the time, a lot of Israeli Soldiers I have met call them scum.

I do not give a hoot what anyone calls them. They are holy people of God obeying the mandate to occupy the Land by God Almighty. Will you now accuse God in order to justify yourself in stealing land which was given by the LORD to Abraham's son Isaac and his descendants? I surely hope not!

You are not striving against a people but against the Lord God of Israel. Not using wisdom at all. imo.

Show me the deed with God's signature on it and I'll show you it's a forgery.

When Jews start planning terror attacks on America, taking us hostage, filming us being beheaded etc than yes I will agree we need to cut ties with them.

what if jews decide to bomb shish kebob and falafel shops?--------why narrow your scope?

If they do that its on!

Forum List

Back