🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
When will Zionists start attacking you?

That suggests the future, when it's already in history, some just a few days old.
Israel has attacked America and Americans many times, but no one seems to notice.
Perhaps you need to find out which US politicians are taking bribes to keep it quiet.
I wonder how many US newspapers have reported this.
Zionists have been attacking you? Have you told the police? At least your shrink.

I am delighted that Freddie wants to make the flinging of a rock an ACT OF WAR. Muslims have been flinging rocks for more than 1000 years.
Thats different because somehow darnit it just is.

Zionists have been attacking you? Have you told the police? At least your shrink.

I have long wondered if there is a certain recipe where certain personal traits are likely to produce an antisemite when combined.

Take a heaping dose of stupidity, toss in a big gob of generalized resentment due to lack of self efficacy, stir in a whopping splash of paranoia, expose to hate preachers and voila'.

I have long wondered if there is a certain recipe where certain personal traits are likely to produce an antisemite when combined.

Take a heaping dose of stupidity, toss in a big gob of generalized resentment due to lack of self efficacy, stir in a whopping splash of paranoia, expose to hate preachers and voila'.
I truly believe you are on to something with that.
Stupidity is defiitely a given. Personal failure is a must.

What's really funny to me is..... that is almost exactly the image I get of you... when I read most of your bitter angry posts.

Really? That's not the image I get at all.

It's more like this:

Hamas_Children_1594729i.jpg

Yes - in recent times, under the present Muslim-favoring administration.
"Obama provided Israel with the largest amount of American military aid in U.S. history, including..."
How much more support for Israeli terrorism would you like?
President Obama and Israel The Facts NJDC
Obumble is no friend of Israel, nor are Kerry or other top Administration officials. Much of what the US has done for Israel in recent years was set into motion years ago, and much else is the result of pressure by the US business community, Jewish and Christian lobbies, and the vastly pro-Israeli sentiments of the Administration's constituency.

But support for Israeli statehood and defense capabilities are welcome at any time, regardless of the motivation, I'm sure.

The Lavon affair is
not much of a history-------my brother and his friends used to
play with smoke bombs. If muslims would tie smoke bombs to the asses of their daughters lots of lives would
be saved
"It is therefore a fact that Israel has a prior history of setting off bombs with the intent to blame Arabs for them.

"This is not the only example of a 'False Flag' operation designed to trick the United States into attacking Israel's enemies. According to Victor Ostrovsky, a Mossad defector now living in Canada, Ronald Reagan was tricked into bombing Libya by means of a radio transmitter smuggled into Tripoli by the Mossad, which broadcast messages designed to fool the United States into thinking Libya was about to launch a massive terror attack on the west. On the basis of this fake evidence, the US bombed Libya, killing Khadaffi's daughter.

"The Jews of Iraq is a story by a Jewish writer revealing yet another false flag operation where Israelis used bombs and planted the blame on Arabs

"More recently, Captain Ward Boston, who served as senior legal counsel for the Navy's Court of Inquiry into the Israeli attack on USS Liberty, has come..."

THE LAVON AFFAIR - IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF

Obumble is no friend of Israel, nor are Kerry or other top Administration officials. Much of what the US has done for Israel in recent years was set into motion years ago, and much else is the result of pressure by the US business community, Jewish and Christian lobbies, and the vastly pro-Israeli sentiments of the Administration's constituency.
Those who profit from the ongoing ethnic cleansing in Palestine, in other words.
palestinan_map.jpg

Jews First?

I am delighted that Freddie wants to make the flinging of a rock an ACT OF WAR. Muslims have been flinging rocks for more than 1000 years.

First I heard of this was at school.
There was some guy by the name of David.
Unusual as it seems for Israel, the bastard Israelites were trying to invade Gaza, and the locals didn't much like it - how terrible of them to attack an invading force, they must have been terrorists.
Some little wimp sheep shagger, sorry, farmer called David, used a slingshot with a rock so he didn't have to face an enemy in close quarters combat.
Israeli propaganda of the time twisted the story, making the coward Davis into a hero, but at least the Jew version of the story admitted the Israelis shit themselves at the thought of combat where they might lose.

Not a lot changes for Israel.

The US supports Israel? More like undermines...
Yes and No.

Yes - in recent times, under the present Muslim-favoring administration.

No - historically, and substantively even in recent times, and, of course, back on a more friendly basis, after January 20, 2017.

That's just counting a bit of money we throw their way...The American media is at the heart of all the Palestine nonsense. If it wasn't for their propaganda, all that nonsense would have died down long ago.
Disagree. The American media does not have anywhere near that much influence upon the conflict, as evidenced by the fact that the American media was not involved in its instigation during the timeframe 1880-1920, nor in 1948, nor during the formative years of Israel, in the timeframe 1948-1967, during which times the conflict gained its momentum.

The political wrangling had pretty much petered out by 1967. Seriously, Palestine is nothing but an f'ing slum. Nobody would care if the media wasn't making some great symbol of injustice.

Those who profit from the ongoing ethnic cleansing in Palestine, in other words.
palestinan_map.jpg

Jews First?
Everyone profits from the relocation and neutralizing of your beloved Neanderthal Hamas, et al.

Rather like taking out the trash or flushing the toilet... a public service.

...Are you a proud racist like these Jews?

"Members of right-wing organization Lehava protesting the wedding of a Jewish-born woman and a Muslim man in Rishon Letzion, August 17, 2014."

Sure you are...

Go back to sleep, Achmed, we'll wake you when you say something relevant.

First I heard of this was at school.
There was some guy by the name of David.
Unusual as it seems for Israel, the bastard Israelites were trying to invade Gaza, and the locals didn't much like it - how terrible of them to attack an invading force, they must have been terrorists.
Some little wimp sheep shagger, sorry, farmer called David, used a slingshot with a rock so he didn't have to face an enemy in close quarters combat.
Israeli propaganda of the time twisted the story, making the coward Davis into a hero, but at least the Jew version of the story admitted the Israelis shit themselves at the thought of combat where they might lose.

Not a lot changes for Israel.

Freddie ----you're almost as vulgar as the typical muslimah slut---of those which infect my city.

U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.
You want military strikes for kids throwing rocks at cars.

what a fucking buffoon

No, but lets start with stop supporting them in illegal activity... If these guys stole land this in the US you would have jail...

U.S. diplomats attacked by stone-throwing Israeli settlers Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This deliberate Israeli attack against the United states should be the cause of a change of US foreign policy, imposing sanctions against Israel, and perhaps limited military strikes.

what a fucking buffoon

No, but lets start with stop supporting them in illegal activity... If these guys stole land this in the US you would have jail...
I don't want to give them any money or support, and I don't want to give money to any other country

but this ass bandanna wants us to bomb israel over some fucking rocks

what a fucking buffoon

I don't want to give them any money or support, and I don't want to give money to any other country

no----Freddie does not want to bomb Israel over a flung rock------he just wants to bomb Israel for allah

what a fucking buffoon

no----Freddie does not want to bomb Israel over a flung rock------he just wants to bomb Israel for allah
His posted reason today was kids throwing rocks at cars, not people.

that's fucking nutz on any level

Forum List

Back