🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks America - Will US policy change?

Should the US stop supporting Israel?

• Total voters
Nice map. I like how it pretends that Palestine was ever recognized country in 1946.
Which proves what?
You're conflating national sovereignty with private property...like orange groves in Jaffa, for example:

"Some of the most difficult stories are those of the Palestinian farmers and peasants from the villages of the Jaffa district.

"They describe how they were forced off of their land, how they managed to stay in Palestine, how the Israeli government handed their land over to Jewish settlers, and how these settlers then hired the same Palestinian farmers to work on their own land as day laborers exploited for the personal profit of the Jewish settler off the produce of the land that Palestinians had cultivated for generations.

"In fact, after their properties and enterprises were seized or shut down, the vast majority of the Jaffa Palestinians who remained became cheap labor for Jewish employers.

"Their employment was contingent on their 'loyalty' to the new state.

"And so it was that the people who ran the economic hub of Palestine before 1948, became its orphans feigning loyalty to the ones who orphaned them in order to feed their own children."
Jaffa from eminence to ethnic cleansing The Electronic Intifada

They were lucky to be allowed to have the option of keeping their lands after they lost a war, which Israel fought for the sake of their own survival. Palestine's never brought anything to the table in this conflict. I can't tell you how many times they've been offered adequate two state solutions and then rejected it; which was mighty generous in the first place when you consider that the Jews had already been relegated to living on a sliver of the middle east. You're fond of maps that show populations, how about you get one that shows the Jews relative to the Arabs in the mideast, and then cry me a river.

a bit PREMATURE----they did not get to rape and pillage
"In the late 1800s a small, fanatic movement called 'political Zionism' began in Europe.

"Its goal was to create a Jewish state somewhere in the world. Its leaders settled on the ancient and long-inhabited land of Palestine for the location of this state.1

"Palestine's population at this time was approximately ninety-six percent non-Jewish (primarily Muslim and Christian).2

"Over the coming decades Zionist leaders used various strategies to accomplish their goal of taking over Palestine..."

The Catastrophe - Al Nakba

How dare those dirty jews want a homeland of their own!

arabwld3.gif

There you go; since you're fond of maps that show arab to jew settlements.

They were lucky to be allowed to have the option of keeping their lands after they lost a war, which Israel fought for the sake of their own survival.
In 1948, 650,000 Jews inflicted their state on 1.3 million Arabs resulting in the displacement of 750,000 Arabs from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts. Jews from Europe were given the lands and possessions of displaced Arabs, and the land thefts continue to this very day.
1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The worldwide Jewish population is 13.3 million Jews. Jewish population growth worldwide is close to zero percent. From 2000 to 2001 it rose 0.3%, compared to worldwide population growth of 1.4%."

World Jewish Population Latest Statistics

"Of the seven billion population, more than five percent are in the Arab World, amounting to 367.4 million. Over 70 million are youth between the ages of 15 to 24, who represent 19.2 percent and are expected to reach 72 million in 2015."

Google

there are even more rats----and the rat population grows at the same right as does the muzzie population

They were lucky to be allowed to have the option of keeping their lands after they lost a war, which Israel fought for the sake of their own survival.
In 1948, 650,000 Jews inflicted their state on 1.3 million Arabs resulting in the displacement of 750,000 Arabs from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts. Jews from Europe were given the lands and possessions of displaced Arabs, and the land thefts continue to this very day.
1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Please... You can point to losses on both sides. Only one side has been heathens through and through.

"The worldwide Jewish population is 13.3 million Jews. Jewish population growth worldwide is close to zero percent. From 2000 to 2001 it rose 0.3%, compared to worldwide population growth of 1.4%."

World Jewish Population Latest Statistics

"Of the seven billion population, more than five percent are in the Arab World, amounting to 367.4 million. Over 70 million are youth between the ages of 15 to 24, who represent 19.2 percent and are expected to reach 72 million in 2015."

Google

It's helped that they've had the space to grow....In any event, the Jews have only wanted a sliver of land; and the leaders whom you support call for their extinction.

There was no motive. NONE

And there was I thinking the Israeli bastard IDF were trying to sink it, and blame it on Egypt, in an attempt to bring the US into the war on Israel's side.
Israel does have a documented history of False flag attacks on Americans.

Stop thinking. There was no motive. NONE.

Except the hiding of a crime... You are also talking about some of the lowest form of life on the planet... These are people who don't come from Israel and move their kids into a war zone. They clash with IDF all the time, a lot of Israeli Soldiers I have met call them scum.

I do not give a hoot what anyone calls them. They are holy people of God obeying the mandate to occupy the Land by God Almighty. Will you now accuse God in order to justify yourself in stealing land which was given by the LORD to Abraham's son Isaac and his descendants? I surely hope not!

You are not striving against a people but against the Lord God of Israel. Not using wisdom at all. imo.

Show me the deed with God's signature on it and I'll show you it's a forgery.

They just know G_d told them so.
They can't spell his fucking name, but they claim to know him well.

When Jews start planning terror attacks on America..................... than yes I will agree we need to cut ties with them.

I have good news - I've already posted a link to Jewish Israeli terrorist attacks on American targets.
Thank you for your support in cutting Israel off from US funds.

When Jews start planning terror attacks on America..................... than yes I will agree we need to cut ties with them.

I have good news - I've already posted a link to Jewish Israeli terrorist attacks on American targets.
Thank you for your support in cutting Israel off from US funds.
When do we cut off funds from the PLO, Egypt, and Jordan, which receive far more money than Israel, you hatign bastard?

And there was I thinking the Israeli bastard IDF were trying to sink it, and blame it on Egypt, in an attempt to bring the US into the war on Israel's side.
Israel does have a documented history of False flag attacks on Americans.

Stop thinking. There was no motive. NONE.

Except the hiding of a crime... You are also talking about some of the lowest form of life on the planet... These are people who don't come from Israel and move their kids into a war zone. They clash with IDF all the time, a lot of Israeli Soldiers I have met call them scum.

I do not give a hoot what anyone calls them. They are holy people of God obeying the mandate to occupy the Land by God Almighty. Will you now accuse God in order to justify yourself in stealing land which was given by the LORD to Abraham's son Isaac and his descendants? I surely hope not!

You are not striving against a people but against the Lord God of Israel. Not using wisdom at all. imo.

Show me the deed with God's signature on it and I'll show you it's a forgery.

They just know G_d told them so.
They can't spell his fucking name, but they claim to know him well.

...... "G-d told them so. They can't spell his fucking name..." be not amazed, fellow posters------all you need
to do to experience even more fart mouth shit is---go where
muslimah sluts with black rags on their faces go------the filth
that emerges from behind that stinking face rag is amazing---
eg---"kus achtah....." means "fuck your sister" in Arabic-------the black rag muslimah sluts say it all the time----
in the presence of their unwashed children, no less....

Still not a single Israel twit seems able to condemn this Israeli attack on Americans.

Still not a single Israel twit seems able to condemn this Israeli attack on Americans.

what Israeli attack on Americans? There will be snow today
in my town------even my brothers used to throw snowballs at
cars-----and they were very well behaved children. I am, however, delighted that you consider a thrown rock to be an act of war. I will visit Jerusalem soon and will be sure to stand
around near the western wall until some muzzie piglet tosses
a rock at me........ I will let you know thereafter so you can
demand that the local mosque gets bombed

Not snowballs, but trying to kill Americans, something Israel has a long record of in your false flag attacks.

Not snowballs, but trying to kill Americans, something Israel has a long record of in your false flag attacks.

"trying to kill americans"----------that is a muzzie pig activity---the worshippers of the filthy rapist pig of mecca have murdered thousands of americans for the glory of their chunk of shit
in the sky. Even your whores tie bombs to their over trafficked asses in order to murder children for the PLEASURE of fucking
allah

There will only be peace on earth when every last stinking fucking muslim is thrown into the lake of burning sulfur along with every fucking liberal.

I just hope, before I am tossed there myself, that I get to see the expression on cowboy teds face as he is sinking into hell.

Fuck you liberals.

Fuck you.

"trying to kill americans"----------that is a muzzie pig activity--

Rachel Corrie?

Does that mean Jews are pigs?

someone TRIED to kill Rachel Corrie? the silly slut
decided to dance and wiggle her ass in the path of a moving
bull dozer--------the bull dozer did not chase her down the street-
a sadly stupid slut. Because of that slut----I used to tell my little boy------"NEVAH walk in front of a moving bus or truck even if the traffic light is in your favor-------he may not be able to stop in time and NEVAH walk close behind a stopped
bus or truck------he may not be able to see you when he decides to BACK UP. In my town------periodically, a kid
dies in just that manner.

Because of that slut----I used to tell my little boy-

How nice you are to your kids, using language like that.
I hope and prey they survive your poor parenting, growing up to be far better people than you.

Forum List

Back