🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

:offtopic:

does anybody know how to address the issues presented by a thread or do we only know how to snivel, slander and squawk?

from everything that i have seen, the israeli operation cast lead raised a shit storm of accusations about improper actions by the IDF. instead of addressing what happened there, certain children in this crowd have instead slammed the media sources and the presenter of those reports rather than dissecting the reports themselves.

y'all are redlining my bullshit meter and seriously depleting the tolerance juice from my patience bucket.

Discredited accusations, no provable evidence.
Now, even a dunce like you knows.

i think we can all agree that the outlets known as MSM are going to have their leanings in accordance with the ideology of the major stockholders and their management team.

to my knowledge, only avrum natan, as captain of the "Shalom", was broadcasting unbiased, non-partisan news about the middle east.

in this instance, i found what looked like a balanced analysis of the indiscriminate fire of both sides and instead of discussing the article, it was trashed not on its merits or lack thereof, but on the merit of HRW to make the observations. that is a variant of the ad hominem fallacy.

not if the person writing the article for HRW had an agenda... and he did. that makes any appearance of "balance" questionable. i, personally, didn't respond with any ad hominems. i simply don't believe that particular article was compelling.

does that mean israel did everything right? no.

so i need to ask again, where are the objective unbiased reports?
a whole mess of accusations have arisen from operation cast lead.

who is going to be accepted as being reliable?

does anybody know how to address the issues presented by a thread or do we only know how to snivel, slander and squawk?

from everything that i have seen, the israeli operation cast lead raised a shit storm of accusations about improper actions by the IDF. instead of addressing what happened there, certain children in this crowd have instead slammed the media sources and the presenter of those reports rather than dissecting the reports themselves.

y'all are redlining my bullshit meter and seriously depleting the tolerance juice from my patience bucket.

since you keep ignoring what i'm saying....despite my being very clear and polite about my feelings about HRW.... ok. you want my feelings about cast lead?

i think terrorists shouldn't use their civilians as shields and then use those civilians in order to make some kind of case for the media that israel was the bad guys.

if a terrorist group, let's say a mexican group that was seeking...oh, i don't know.... a right of return to Texas.... was firing missiles over our southern border, we'd flatten them and no one would say word one..... no matter how many civilians they hid themselves behind.

that's what i think about cast lead.

The babies in Israel are always crying about attacks on "civilians." When did they ever file an official complaint?

Israelis are too busy being global business leaders to cry...

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA]YouTube - Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com[/ame]

I was expecting a stupid, irrelevant response from you. Glad to see you didn't disappoint.

Warren Buffett: One of the world's most successful, richest businessmen.

Tin Head: One of the world's biggest losers and most worthless bums.

i think we can all agree that the outlets known as MSM are going to have their leanings in accordance with the ideology of the major stockholders and their management team.

to my knowledge, only avrum natan, as captain of the "Shalom", was broadcasting unbiased, non-partisan news about the middle east.

in this instance, i found what looked like a balanced analysis of the indiscriminate fire of both sides and instead of discussing the article, it was trashed not on its merits or lack thereof, but on the merit of HRW to make the observations. that is a variant of the ad hominem fallacy.

not if the person writing the article for HRW had an agenda... and he did. that makes any appearance of "balance" questionable. i, personally, didn't respond with any ad hominems. i simply don't believe that particular article was compelling.

so i need to ask again, where are the objective unbiased reports?
a whole mess of accusations have arisen from operation cast lead.

who is going to be accepted as being reliable?

The only mess exists in your mind. :cuckoo:

since you keep ignoring what i'm saying....despite my being very clear and polite about my feelings about HRW.... ok. you want my feelings about cast lead?

i think terrorists shouldn't use their civilians as shields and then use those civilians in order to make some kind of case for the media that israel was the bad guys.

if a terrorist group, let's say a mexican group that was seeking...oh, i don't know.... a right of return to Texas.... was firing missiles over our southern border, we'd flatten them and no one would say word one..... no matter how many civilians they hid themselves behind.

i didn't ask what you think about cast lead. i asked where there was going to be an analysis of the operation that was going to be accepted without a lot of name calling.

Except, you cannot say one thing Israel has done wrong.

yes i can... they shouldn't have bulldozed houses....

and they shouldn't be building more settlements.

Illegally built homes constructed on land not legally owned by its tenants and done so without architectural and engineering consultation need to be "bulldozed" They are death traps.

The same practice occurs in America and in every civilized society in the world.

Israeli communities on sovereign Israeli land are entirely lawful.

Now, even YOU know, hun.

i didn't ask what you think about cast lead. i asked where there was going to be an analysis of the operation that was going to be accepted without a lot of name calling.

Shithead, there is currently a massive genocide of millions of Christians and Muslims in Sudan by Sudanese IslamoNazis that you appear to be clueless about.

Get a grip on your priorities, dope

Shithead, there is currently a massive genocide of millions of Christians and Muslims in Sudan by Sudanese IslamoNazis that you appear to be clueless about.

Off topic. Deflection.

Except, you cannot say one thing Israel has done wrong.

But the Palestinians are not allowed to defend themselves from those crimes?

Except, you cannot even tell us who these so-called Palestinians are, Forum Dunce.

Arab American Joe Farah: "Palestinians Do Not Exist"
Palestinian people do not exist

Now, you know, Forum Dunce.

Off topic. Deflection.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Except, you cannot even tell us who these so-called Palestinians are, Forum Dunce.

You are the only one who does not know, retard.

You are the only one who does not know, retard.

You are unable to define who Palestinians are, Forum Dunce.

Nor, can Arabs do so...

well, i didn't call you names. so i can't speak for anyone else. ;)

Forum List

Back