🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

since you keep ignoring what i'm saying....despite my being very clear and polite about my feelings about HRW.... ok. you want my feelings about cast lead?

i think terrorists shouldn't use their civilians as shields and then use those civilians in order to make some kind of case for the media that israel was the bad guys.

if a terrorist group, let's say a mexican group that was seeking...oh, i don't know.... a right of return to Texas.... was firing missiles over our southern border, we'd flatten them and no one would say word one..... no matter how many civilians they hid themselves behind.

that's what i think about cast lead.
i didn't ask what you think about cast lead. i asked where there was going to be an analysis of the operation that was going to be accepted without a lot of name calling.

well, i didn't call you names. so i can't speak for anyone else. ;)

true. but who d' flock is going to be acceptable as a source of facts about the middle east.

world nut daily? al jazeera? i'm going to go take a peak at mario profaca's CyberSpaceStation at the university of croatia and see what those guys are saying this week.

Last edited:
i didn't ask what you think about cast lead. i asked where there was going to be an analysis of the operation that was going to be accepted without a lot of name calling.

true. but who d' flock is going to be acceptable as a source of facts about the middle east.

world nut daily? al jazeera? i'm going to go take a peak at mario profaca's CyberSpaceStation at the university of croatia and see what those guys are saying this week.

Tell us the latest death toll in Darfur, Sherlock.

Tell us the latest death toll in Darfur, Sherlock.

Off topic.

world nut daily? al jazeera? i'm going to go take a peak at mario profumo's CyberSpaceStation at the university of croatia and see what those guys are saying this week.

You won't be informed on the Middle East by reading comic books, kid.
And, stop sending me whining PMs.

KHAN YOUNIS, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) raided east of Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip, on Wednesday amidst indiscriminate shooting, locals reported.

They told the PIC reporter that the IOF troops mounting 8 army vehicles, including 3 bulldozers, advanced 400 meters into Palestinian land adjacent to the Israeli security fence.

The sources said that the IOF soldiers damaged crops and cultivated lands amidst random firing at civilian neighborhoods.

IOF limited incursion damages crops in southern Gaza

who are you to decide the topic?

wouldn't the thread title determine the topic?

darfur has nothing to do with israeli soldiers killing civilians.

A few hundred Pallies have died in wars started by Pallies.

Millions of innocent Christians and Muslims are being slaughtered in Sudan, though, you are clueless to it.

You're pathetic. And, don't send me whining PMs, punkass.

It is still irrelevant to this thread.

Except, you cannot even tell us who these so-called Palestinians are, Forum Dunce.

Arab American Joe Farah: "Palestinians Do Not Exist"
Palestinian people do not exist

Now, you know, Forum Dunce.
You win a coin
images

you have received -313 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

she cant debate it, but she hates it

Last edited:
KHAN YOUNIS, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) raided east of Khan Younis, south of the Gaza Strip, on Wednesday amidst indiscriminate shooting, locals reported.

They told the PIC reporter that the IOF troops mounting 8 army vehicles, including 3 bulldozers, advanced 400 meters into Palestinian land adjacent to the Israeli security fence.

The sources said that the IOF soldiers damaged crops and cultivated lands amidst random firing at civilian neighborhoods.

IOF limited incursion damages crops in southern Gaza

Another bogus story from the Forum Dunce.

:offtopic:

does anybody know how to address the issues presented by a thread or do we only know how to snivel, slander and squawk?

from everything that i have seen, the israeli operation cast lead raised a shit storm of accusations about improper actions by the IDF. instead of addressing what happened there, certain children in this crowd have instead slammed the media sources and the presenter of those reports rather than dissecting the reports themselves.

y'all are redlining my bullshit meter and seriously depleting the tolerance juice from my patience bucket.

since you keep ignoring what i'm saying....despite my being very clear and polite about my feelings about HRW.... ok. you want my feelings about cast lead?

i think terrorists shouldn't use their civilians as shields and then use those civilians in order to make some kind of case for the media that israel was the bad guys.

if a terrorist group, let's say a mexican group that was seeking...oh, i don't know.... a right of return to Texas.... was firing missiles over our southern border, we'd flatten them and no one would say word one..... no matter how many civilians they hid themselves behind.

If you think the US military is going to eradicate Juarez, Mexico - civilians be damned - for the sake of striking a threat then you and I live in a totally different America. Indeed, we've had mexican drug lords pull more shit than you see palis pull in israel and we've YET to see some kind of "civilians be damned" response in dealing with cartels. Funny how that shit just doesn't ever seem to float, eh?

Except, you cannot even tell us who these so-called Palestinians are, Forum Dunce.

Arab American Joe Farah: "Palestinians Do Not Exist"
Palestinian people do not exist

Now, you know, Forum Dunce.
You win a coin
images

you have received -313 reputation points from jillian.

she cant debate it, but she hates it

Who would have believed it? Only days after a warning of an Israeli “false flag” bombing against the US “in the works” a massive car bomb is discovered in Time Square! Better yet, though no intelligence organization in the world could discover anyone claiming responsibility for this embarrassing failure, SITE Intelligence, a group rumored as the “voice of the Mossad” has placed the blame on the Pakistani Taliban.

This is the same group that has come up with numerous bin Laden “audio” tapes, seemingly, though tiny and nearly totally unstaffed, whenever it is convenient for Israel to point a finger at someone, magically Site Intelligence, run by former IDF soldier Rita Katz, whose father was executed as a spy by Saddam Hussein, makes another “unbelievable” intelligence find.
GORDON DUFF: TIMES SQUARE BOMB HOAX, ISRAELI INTEL GROUP SHOWS IT’S HAND : Veterans Today
:eusa_shhh:
you have received -312 reputation points from jillian.
?

:offtopic:

does anybody know how to address the issues presented by a thread or do we only know how to snivel, slander and squawk?

from everything that i have seen, the israeli operation cast lead raised a shit storm of accusations about improper actions by the IDF. instead of addressing what happened there, certain children in this crowd have instead slammed the media sources and the presenter of those reports rather than dissecting the reports themselves.

y'all are redlining my bullshit meter and seriously depleting the tolerance juice from my patience bucket.

If you think the US military is going to eradicate Juarez, Mexico - civilians be damned - for the sake of striking a threat then you and I live in a totally different America. Indeed, we've had mexican drug lords pull more shit than you see palis pull in israel and we've YET to see some kind of "civilians be damned" response in dealing with cartels. Funny how that shit just doesn't ever seem to float, eh?

Psycho loser.

Open a book, dummy.

Forum List

Back