🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

Thanks. Coming from you, that's a compliment!!

You would think so. Maybe you can pull some demographics regarding race from klan.org

:rolleyes:

Same response here. :rolleyes: The Klan, really?? You equate a disdain for terrorists with the Klan and African Americans? Wow. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I equate your laughable source with the kind David Duke might cite when making generalizations about African Americans, yes. Your problem is that you assume that islam = terrorism when, as we've seen time and again with your kind, all you want to do is demonize and marginalize. Ironically, you don't seem to comprehend how your source illustrates this. Hence my original post regarding your link. Even the klan likes to rationalize their hatred. You are no different.

You would think so. Maybe you can pull some demographics regarding race from klan.org

:rolleyes:

Same response here. :rolleyes: The Klan, really?? You equate a disdain for terrorists with the Klan and African Americans? Wow. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I equate your laughable source with the kind David Duke might cite when making generalizations about African Americans, yes. Your problem is that you assume that islam = terrorism when, as we've seen time and again with your kind, all you want to do is demonize and marginalize. Ironically, you don't seem to comprehend how your source illustrates this. Hence my original post regarding your link. Even the klan likes to rationalize their hatred. You are no different.

So when an Islamic Extremist kills innocent children, women, and men it does not equal terrorism? What does it equal?

Biggles said:
Let's see...you point out one incident from 56 years ago. Wow. You are current. Great fact finding.
That's right; ignore the fact that Zionists staged attacks against their supposed allies. Ignore that they did so again a few years later in 1967, and definitely pay no mind to the aggressive espionage campaign they've been conducting against the US throughout their entire worthless existence. Oh, and I see that you've already ignored the fact that the agents-provocateurs were "honored" by the state a few years ago. Good work. :lol:

Biggles said:
Here's my current: Over 15,000 Muslim deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11/01.

Additional current, in the month of April 2010:
Muslim Jihad Attacks: 149
Countries: 18
Innocent Victims Murdered: 701
Innocent Victims Critically Injured: 1,793

thereligionofpeace.com (A wide variety of global sources)
:rofl:

Hey, nice source! I hear that these sites have some pretty reliable information (from a wide variety of global sources) on "terrorist attacks" carried out by Israel and the West; you should check them out!

Mujahideen Press Releases - Ansar Al-Mujahideen
Ikhwanweb :: The Muslim Brotherhood Official English Website
Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades - Information Office

:lol:

I was curious because frequently attacks on legitimate targets are reported as terrorism for propaganda purposes.

What is a legitimate terrorist target?

Also, I don't think we need any propoganda to make us think about terrorism.

One example is when two Israeli soldiers were killed in Palestine and it was reported as a terrorist attack.

Foreign troops are legitimate targets. It was not an act of terrorism. This is only one of many examples.

I was curious because frequently attacks on legitimate targets are reported as terrorism for propaganda purposes.

One example is when two Israeli soldiers were killed in Palestine and it was reported as a terrorist attack.

Foreign troops are legitimate targets. It was not an act of terrorism. This is only one of many examples.

Those were troops lost and detached from their company. Foreign journalists who captured that event on tape (which was later destroyed), said those were the most brutal and barbaric lynchings they had ever seen, and also that it would probably give them nightmares for the rest of their lives. One soldier was thrown from a rooftop and continuously stomped until was his face was pulp like jelly. That particular incident turned my leftist Israeli uncle from Tel-Aviv into a rightist.

Those were troops lost and detached from their company. Foreign journalists who captured that event on tape (which was later destroyed), said those were the most brutal and barbaric lynchings they had ever seen, and also that it would probably give them nightmares for the rest of their lives. One soldier was thrown from a rooftop and continuously stomped until was his face was pulp like jelly. That particular incident turned my leftist Israeli uncle from Tel-Aviv into a rightist.

Perhaps they should have stayed out of Palestine.

Biggles said:
Let's see...you point out one incident from 56 years ago. Wow. You are current. Great fact finding.
That's right; ignore the fact that Zionists staged attacks against their supposed allies. Ignore that they did so again a few years later in 1967, and definitely pay no mind to the aggressive espionage campaign they've been conducting against the US throughout their entire worthless existence. Oh, and I see that you've already ignored the fact that the agents-provocateurs were "honored" by the state a few years ago. Good work. :lol:

Biggles said:

Hey, nice source! I hear that these sites have some pretty reliable information (from a wide variety of global sources) on "terrorist attacks" carried out by Israel and the West; you should check them out!

Why would I bother to reference a terrorist website?

Biggles said:

Biggles said:

Good point. The so called war on terror is a farce anyway.

Good point. The so called war on terror is a farce anyway.

With the current administration it certainly is a farce. ;)

So when an Islamic Extremist kills innocent children, women, and men it does not equal terrorism? What does it equal?

Why don't you tell me right after making excuses for "one shot, two kills" cast lead, motherfucker. That you seem to think that only muslims kills the innocent solidify how farcical your input is.. as if we needed clarification after checking out your link.

Hey Shogun dude. I think you're cool and I respect you, but you didn't answer my other thread. Wasn't there a line from a movie--"I hate being ignored"? LOL. What do you think of Arabs/Muslims as a people? There was a line from another movie--"there are barbarians at the gate". Don't you think if Israel gave the West Bank total independence, that they would let the barbarians in?

Last edited:
Biggles said:

Biggles said:

Because Kalam is a terrorist!

Hey Shogun dude. I think you're cool and I respect you, but you didn't answer my other thread. Wasn't there a line from a movie--"I hate being ignored"? LOL. What do you think of Arabs/Muslims as a people? There was line from another movie--"there are barbarians at the gate". Don't you think if Israel gave the West Bank total independence, that they would let the barbarians in?

por que? My apologies, i don't recall what other thread you asked me a question in. If I can deconstruct what seems to be questions in your post:

1. I don't think any more or less of arabs/muslims as a people than any other demographic. I think that they are a sample of the population of human being on this planet who should be validated and held accountable just like any other sample of the human population.

2. I think that "giving them west bank" is a misnomer of the first order. I'm a greater fan of integrated tolerance the likes of which the jewish population in America enjoys. We have not chosen to simply give American jews the property of New York or Miami and call it a day; rather, we preserve their equality with that of any other ethnic status and don't pretend that America must be protected as an Aryan Nation. This is in direct conflict with zionism in israel which mandates that israel remain a jewish nation where a premium is built into the government and society at large raising jews above that of non-jews. If America can do it, with demographics once thought to be barbaric, then so can israel. Keep in mind that every single excuse for zionism was once used by whites who loved the distinction of their own national validity. If it's good for the goyim goose then it's also good for the jewish gander. Besides, barbarism is a matter of perspective anyway. I'm sure you'd find me rather barbaric if i took your ethnicity and threw it outside of a wall and pretended that you don't count despite history.

any other questions?

Hey Shogun dude. I think you're cool and I respect you, but you didn't answer my other thread. /QUOTE]
That's because you haven't known him long he is a real shithead!

and just to prove my point, Foreveryoung, go ahead and keep paying attention to my interaction with the likes of ghook on this forum and count how many times I advocate ethnic marginalization while our local jewery, including Ghook, demands nothing less than ethnic cleansing and social stratification the likes of which would give geobbles a hardon. yes, I am a shithead because I don't pull punches against racist jews who, I believe, are not chosen enough to be held to a different standard on racism. Trust me, it won't take ling before you see The Rabbi, Ghook, Marc39 and Cmike insist that jews are simply smarter, better and deserving of the same ubermensch bullshit that Germans once believed.

Hey Shogun dude. I think you're cool and I respect you, but you didn't answer my other thread. Wasn't there a line from a movie--"I hate being ignored"? LOL. What do you think of Arabs/Muslims as a people? There was line from another movie--"there are barbarians at the gate". Don't you think if Israel gave the West Bank total independence, that they would let the barbarians in?

It is false premise to say that Israel can "give" the Palestinians anything. One of the major sticking points is Najd. What would be your solution for Najd?

Because you're credulous and they're about as reliable as "thereligionofpeace.com" :lol:

I'm surprised that you didn't feel that point fly right over your head.

Last edited:
Hey Shogun dude. I think you're cool and I respect you, but you didn't answer my other thread. /QUOTE]
That's because you haven't known him long he is a real shithead!

and just to prove my point, Foreveryoung, go ahead and keep paying attention to my interaction with the likes of ghook on this forum and count how many times I advocate ethnic marginalization while our local jewery, including Ghook, demands nothing less than ethnic cleansing and social stratification the likes of which would give geobbles a hardon. yes, I am a shithead because I don't pull punches against racist jews who, I believe, are not chosen enough to be held to a different standard on racism. Trust me, it won't take ling before you see The Rabbi, Ghook, Marc39 and Cmike insist that jews are simply smarter, better and deserving of the same ubermensch bullshit that Germans once believed.

Psycho loser :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back