🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

I equate your laughable source with the kind David Duke might cite when making generalizations about African Americans, yes. Your problem is that you assume that islam = terrorism when, as we've seen time and again with your kind, all you want to do is demonize and marginalize. Ironically, you don't seem to comprehend how your source illustrates this. Hence my original post regarding your link. Even the klan likes to rationalize their hatred. You are no different.

So when an Islamic Extremist kills innocent children, women, and men it does not equal terrorism? What does it equal?

Why don't you tell me right after making excuses for "one shot, two kills" cast lead, motherfucker. That you seem to think that only muslims kills the innocent solidify how farcical your input is.. as if we needed clarification after checking out your link.

Only Muslims kill innocent civilians. It's called jihaad.

Quran 9:5...
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Allah Fuckbar!

Glad to see your little hiatus hasn't ended your sence of chivalry! :lol:

and just to prove my point, Foreveryoung, go ahead and keep paying attention to my interaction with the likes of ghook on this forum and count how many times I advocate ethnic marginalization while our local jewery, including Ghook, demands nothing less than ethnic cleansing and social stratification the likes of which would give geobbles a hardon. yes, I am a shithead because I don't pull punches against racist jews who, I believe, are not chosen enough to be held to a different standard on racism. Trust me, it won't take ling before you see The Rabbi, Ghook, Marc39 and Cmike insist that jews are simply smarter, better and deserving of the same ubermensch bullshit that Germans once believed.

Psycho loser :cuckoo:

any other questions?

Were you born mentally ill? :cuckoo:

So when an Islamic Extremist kills innocent children, women, and men it does not equal terrorism? What does it equal?

Why don't you tell me right after making excuses for "one shot, two kills" cast lead, motherfucker. That you seem to think that only muslims kills the innocent solidify how farcical your input is.. as if we needed clarification after checking out your link.

Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Allah Fuckbar!

Same response here. :rolleyes: The Klan, really?? You equate a disdain for terrorists with the Klan and African Americans? Wow. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I equate your laughable source with the kind David Duke might cite when making generalizations about African Americans, yes. Your problem is that you assume that islam = terrorism when, as we've seen time and again with your kind, all you want to do is demonize and marginalize. Ironically, you don't seem to comprehend how your source illustrates this. Hence my original post regarding your link. Even the klan likes to rationalize their hatred. You are no different.

It equals the religion of peace.

and just to prove my point, Foreveryoung, go ahead and keep paying attention to my interaction with the likes of ghook on this forum and count how many times I advocate ethnic marginalization while our local jewery, including Ghook, demands nothing less than ethnic cleansing and social stratification the likes of which would give geobbles a hardon. yes, I am a shithead because I don't pull punches against racist jews who, I believe, are not chosen enough to be held to a different standard on racism. Trust me, it won't take ling before you see The Rabbi, Ghook, Marc39 and Cmike insist that jews are simply smarter, better and deserving of the same ubermensch bullshit that Germans once believed.

Psycho loser :cuckoo:

See what I mean, foreveryoung? Marc39 is what jewish racism looks like. He is simply not chosen enough to get a double standard for criticism of his hate.

Allah Fuckbar!

HAHAHA!

...says the epitome of racist jews who has LITERALLY called for the extermination of non-jews in israel. I see irony isn't made out of gold or you'd have a bank vault full of it.

Enjoy your little forced vacation?

:rofl:

I bet you get another one before the end of the month.

:lol:

I shorted the market. Made more than you will in a lifetime. :clap2:

Thanks for asking, loser.

billionaire bernie baruch fantasies too? i knew some people made too much when the nose dive climbed back out. you have anything to do with causing the glitch or was it a gift from on high for being so anti-islamic?

don't bother picking up the scuffle where you left off when you got a time out. maybe you'll tell your adoring public what amazing powers you have that should make me afraid to fuck with you in public.

i don't like being threatened by strangers putzkopf* --- especially not mentally ill ones in
denial.

* putzkopf = dickhead (Yiddish)

yea yea yea... go tell it to someone down at the synagogue.

*yawn*

so, how long before you find yourself not being able to log back on at USMB because you were banned for three days?

*yawn*

so, how long before you find yourself not being able to log back on at USMB because you were banned for three days?

Me: I make money even when the stock market crashes
Stoner: Plays with his shmeckle. :clap2:

Allah Fuckbar!

HAHAHA!

...says the epitome of racist jews who has LITERALLY called for the extermination of non-jews in israel. I see irony isn't made out of gold or you'd have a bank vault full of it.

Cuckoo :cuckoo:

*yawn*

I guess Anne Frank wasn't the only jew who could dream a little dream.

Allah Fuckbar!

HAHAHA!

Cuckoo :cuckoo:

Everyone, even your fellow jews, know how quotable you are.

How does it feel to be a poster child for jewish hatred of non-jews?

*yawn*

I guess Anne Frank wasn't the only jew who could dream a little dream.

Poor white trash

the only thing obvious here is that your rabid islamophobia and fallacious ad hominem argument style has derailed another useful conversation about the middle east.

the only thing obvious here is that your rabid islamophobia and fallacious ad hominem argument style has derailed another useful conversation about the middle east.

That's his intention...

If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.

They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” Zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel. The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.

ZIONIST TROLLS WHO INFECT THE INTERNET Desertpeace

Forum List

Back