🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

the only thing obvious here is that your rabid islamophobia and fallacious ad hominem argument style has derailed another useful conversation about the middle east.

That's his intention...

If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.

They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” Zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel. The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.

ZIONIST TROLLS WHO INFECT THE INTERNET Desertpeace

1.5 billion IslamoNazis are afraid of a few Jews. :lol:

Allah Fuckbar.

Rather: a few Zionist trolls (like you) are so terrified that Americans might learn the truth about Israel's behavior that they will do anything to disrupt and derail the discussion.

Rather: a few Zionist trolls (like you) are so terrified that Americans might learn the truth about Israel's behavior that they will do anything to disrupt and derail the discussion.

Americans already know the "truth" about Israel's behavior fighting off the same IslamoNazis and their demented suicide monkeys that are terrorizing America, too, which is why Americans overwhelmingly support Israel.

the only thing obvious here is that your rabid islamophobia and fallacious ad hominem argument style has derailed another useful conversation about the middle east.

When have you posted anything useful?

i do not need to justify my existance to a brain damaged mutant such as yourself.

if you go to my profile and click on find all posts by tommywho70x feel free to comment on any posts you like or don't like. you certainly don't want me to start a thread of your posts and an analysis of them but i have every confidence if you do that to me you will not fail to make yourself look like an ass or better still rip yourself a new asshole.

i do not need to justify my existance to a brain damaged mutant such as yourself.

if you go to my profile and click on find all posts by tommywho70x feel free to comment on any posts you like or don't like. you certainly don't want me to start a thread of your posts and an analysis of them but i have every confidence if you do that to me you will not fail to make yourself look like an ass or better still rip yourself a new asshole.

The few posts from you I've read are been utterly worthless.

that's nice.

you realize that a statement like that without any examples is an utterly worthless opinion?

are you sure you are not just somebody's idea of a joke programmed into a computer?

that's nice.

you realize that a statement like that without any examples is an utterly worthless opinion?

are you sure you are not just somebody's idea of a joke programmed into a computer?

You're an illiterate imbecile.

that's nice.

is that the best you can do?

FYI --- i graduated college while you were still in diapers. i worked in applied sciences you probably can't even pronounce. my IQ is generally reported as in excess of the upper accuracy limits of the test. i read thousands of pages most days and i'm still wondering why i bother wasting any time with you at all.

oh yeah, you're a jew and my training tells me "thou shalt not stand idly by the blood of your brothers" and there might be some hope for your hateful self.

but then you're probably really just a very poorly programmed computer

for the record, I did not program marc39000 and unleash it upon the internet.

Dave... what are you doing Dave? Daiiiisy Daiiiisy...

:lol:

i wouldn't admit something like that if i had done it. :cool:

i have sat and listened to some crazy racist shit over the years and no jews --- not even my buddies who served in the IDF --- were so committed to exterminating islam as this clown.

he's got to be a machine and the mossad is running him, yeah? :eusa_whistle:

i have sat and listened to some crazy racist shit over the years and no jews --- not even my buddies who served in the IDF --- were so committed to exterminating islam as this clown.

I dunno man. But, I have to say, it might be nice to see a few jews around here who are not so hellbent on ironically demonizing via generalization while constantly insisting that jews are simply better than everyone else.

and, who knows, maybe marc39 earns his shekels by logging in some hours for the JIDF. who knows. Wouldn't shock me.

I dunno man. But, I have to say, it might be nice to see a few jews around here who are not so hellbent on ironically demonizing via generalization while constantly insisting that jews are simply better than everyone else.

and, who knows, maybe marc39 earns his shekels by logging in some hours for the JIDF. who knows. Wouldn't shock me.

as i've said before, i was taught that jew was a bad word until the zionists rehabilitated it in the last century and we were taught that we were "Children of Israel" and the religion was the "Hebrew" faith.

my cousins have certainly fucked up their relations with the goyim by their arrogant self-righteousness. i've been asking god to choose the "Texicans" (hispanic native texans) for the next go around. they are a sweet, wonderful, generous people who are a breath of fresh air in a community stagnated by black and white criminals and their dope (crack and crank).

Except, you are unable to factually refute one word I've posted, dumbass. Now, go to mommy.

that's nice.

FYI --- i graduated college while you were still in diapers. i worked in applied sciences you probably can't even pronounce. my IQ is generally reported as in excess of the upper accuracy limits of the test. i read thousands of pages most days and i'm still wondering why i bother wasting any time with you at all.

oh yeah, you're a jew and my training tells me "thou shalt not stand idly by the blood of your brothers" and there might be some hope for your hateful self.

Your writing ability is on a grade school-level and you can barely form a coherent thought.

You're either mentally retarded or 10 years old. My sympathies.

Except, you are unable to factually refute one word I've posted, dumbass. Now, go to mommy.

why should i bother when you invalidate yourself with your vulgar name-calling and silly admonitions?

keep pushing and we can start a thread in the flame zone and give your postings a serious hosing down. would you like that?

i don't care how much you think you may know about islam. most of your information is biased toward the ashkenazis and their fiefdom.

the fact remains that you are hateful and racist and with all the mommy references, likely to have been spawned by an extremely dysfunctional set of parents.

did any of your parent's other children live?

why should i bother when you invalidate yourself with your vulgar name-calling and silly admonitions?

keep pushing and we can start a thread in the flame zone and give your postings a serious hosing down. would you like that?

i don't care how much you think you may know about islam. most of your information is biased toward the ashkenazis and their fiefdom.

the fact remains that you are hateful and racist and with all the mommy references, likely to have been spawned by an extremely dysfunctional set of parents.

did any of your parent's other children live?

You are unable to refute one word I've written because you're uninformed on Middle East affairs and Islam. You're a blank slate.

You have the writing ability of someone mentally retarded. Is it inherited?

Cuckoo :cuckoo:

Your writing ability is on a grade school-level and you can barely form a coherent thought.

obviously you are gazing in a mirror when you post this drivel.

are boring and redundant words you understand in relation to yourself?

obviously you are gazing in a mirror when you post this drivel.

are boring and redundant words you understand in relation to yourself?

I own you.

Forum List

Back