🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel attacks civilians

since you keep ignoring what i'm saying....despite my being very clear and polite about my feelings about HRW.... ok. you want my feelings about cast lead?

i think terrorists shouldn't use their civilians as shields and then use those civilians in order to make some kind of case for the media that israel was the bad guys.

if a terrorist group, let's say a mexican group that was seeking...oh, i don't know.... a right of return to Texas.... was firing missiles over our southern border, we'd flatten them and no one would say word one..... no matter how many civilians they hid themselves behind.

that's what i think about cast lead.

If you think the US military is going to eradicate Juarez, Mexico - civilians be damned - for the sake of striking a threat then you and I live in a totally different America. Indeed, we've had mexican drug lords pull more shit than you see palis pull in israel and we've YET to see some kind of "civilians be damned" response in dealing with cartels. Funny how that shit just doesn't ever seem to float, eh?

Psycho loser.

Open a book, dummy.

maybe you can suggest the title of any book which tells the story of how the United States mowed down some mexican civvies on their way to eradicating mexican drug cartels...

or, play your broken record again. whichever comes naturally for you.

:rolleyes:

BETHLEHEM, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) quelled a peaceful march in Walaja village, Bethlehem district, wounding three citizens in the process and stormed Taqu village in the same district at dawn Thursday.

The soldiers also quelled a Wallaja march that was protesting the bulldozing of their farmland to complete building a section of the separation wall to the northwest of Bethlehem.

Eyewitnesses said that the troops beat up the participants with riffle butts and batons injuring three of them and arrested two brothers.

IOF soldiers quell Walaja march, wound 3 civilians

Douger, when was the last time Jews tried to blow up civilians in Times Square? Would you rather be a Muslim?

I don't know, but they sure had it in for tourists in Egypt:

Israel was at war with Egypt when it hatched a plan in 1954 to ruin its rapprochement with the United States and Britain by firebombing sites frequented by foreigners in Cairo and Alexandria.

But Israeli hopes the attacks, which caused no casualties, would be blamed on local insurgents collapsed when the young Zionist bombers were caught and confessed at public trials. Two were hanged. The rest served jail terms and emigrated to Israel.

Embarrassed before the West, Israel long denied involvement. It kept mum even after its 1979 peace deal with Egypt, fearing memories of the debacle could sour ties.

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3065838,00.html#n

They hoped that the attacks would be blamed on Communists or on the Muslim Brotherhood. I'd find it difficult to support an ideology so attached to treachery and terrorism, but by all means, continue defending Zionist atrocities if you feel that you must. :lol:

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)-- A one and a half year old Palestinian toddler was pronounced dead on Sunday evening after inhaling teargas fired by Israeli occupation forces (IOF) last Friday in Beit Ummar village, Al-Khalil district, medical sources reported.

The father said that his son suffered breathing difficulty when one of the teargas canisters fell in their home's balcony, adding that he was rushed to hospital where he stayed for three days before he was pronounced dead.

Palestinian infant dies after inhaling teargas fired by IOF

Douger, when was the last time Jews tried to blow up civilians in Times Square? Would you rather be a Muslim?

Israel was at war with Egypt when it hatched a plan in 1954 to ruin its rapprochement with the United States and Britain by firebombing sites frequented by foreigners in Cairo and Alexandria.
But Israeli hopes the attacks, which caused no casualties, would be blamed on local insurgents collapsed when the young Zionist bombers were caught and confessed at public trials. Two were hanged. The rest served jail terms and emigrated to Israel.

Embarrassed before the West, Israel long denied involvement. It kept mum even after its 1979 peace deal with Egypt, fearing memories of the debacle could sour ties.

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3065838,00.html#n

They hoped that the attacks would be blamed on Communists or on the Muslim Brotherhood. I'd find it difficult to support an ideology so attached to treachery and terrorism, but by all means, continue defending Zionist atrocities if you feel that you must. :lol:

Let's see...you point out one incident from 56 years ago. Wow. You are current. Great fact finding.

Here's my current: Over 15,000 Muslim deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11/01.

Additional current, in the month of April 2010:
Muslim Jihad Attacks: 149
Countries: 18
Innocent Victims Murdered: 701
Innocent Victims Critically Injured: 1,793

Last edited:

Let's see...you point out one incident from 56 years ago. Wow. You are current. Great fact finding.

Source?

Source?

thereligionofpeace.com (A wide variety of global sources)

Last edited:
:rofl:

good grief. Your source says more about you than you think it says about islam.

seriously.

Source?

thereligionofpeace.com (A wide variety of global sources)

I was curious because frequently attacks on legitimate targets are reported as terrorism for propaganda purposes.

Last edited:
That was 1954 douche bag! 2 years after the unjust Suez Canal Closing. Only 6 years into the rebirth of the country. The Arabs were preaches death and destruction of Israel. Much different time, so if that is the best you got then I pity you!

That was 1954 douche bag! 2 years after the unjust Suez Canal Closing. Only 6 years into the rebirth of the country. The Arabs were preaches death and destruction of Israel. Much different time, so if that is the best you got then I pity you!

It's fucking amazing that anyone let you within 10 feet of a state bar exam given your short bus grasp on the English language.

Forum List

Back