Israel bitter as world hails positive Iran talks

How awful it must be to have so much hate and anger pent up. Makes one look old before their time and affects their relationships with others. Show some love Sherri. You will find yourself a much happier person because of it.

I haven't see Sherri express any hate or anger on any of her posts.

But you seem to be consumed with both on almost every post. . :cool:

Let us deal with some Truths here, for many Zionists, any criticism of Israel is an expression of hate.

That is the world Zionists live within.

And they can never simply deal with and respond to the criticisms, they always launch personal attacks against anyone who criticizes Israel.

I consider the personal attacks badges of honor to be proud of, to take pride in.

We should all expect much greater expressions of bitterness from Israel and Zionists as Apartheid Israel collapses, their bitterness as Apartheid begins to unravel is my cause and others who care about ending human rights abuses in Palestine, it is our cause to smile.

How awful it must be to have so much hate and anger pent up. Makes one look old before their time and affects their relationships with others. Show some love Sherri. You will find yourself a much happier person because of it.

You never see or understand the obvious.

He does , he's just lying because Sherri shares the same Muslim bullshit views that he does as well as Holocaust denying. So he's just defending here :cool:

Allah Wakbar !!!!! :blowup:

Let us deal with some Truths here, for many Zionists, any criticism of Israel is an expression of hate.

And they can never simply deal with and respond to the criticisms, they always launch personal attacks against anyone who criticizes Israel.

I consider the personal attacks badges of honor to be proud of, to take pride in.

We should all expect much greater expressions of bitterness from Israel and Zionists as Apartheid Israel collapses, their bitterness as Apartheid begins to unravel is my cause and others who care about ending human rights abuses in Palestine, it is our cause to smile.

Wow, talk about a load of Bullshit !!

Everything is this post is a lie

Oh, and Palestine doesn't exist, but Israel does. You mad ??

It's Silly Friday. SunniMan is having his trolling fun as he usually does. He just makes his views look more and more ridiculous as time goes on.

sunni for the look of hatred----look around during the Khutbah Jumaat

Apartheid Israel Collapses

I'm sure you've been hoping that Israel will 'collapse' ever since you started following the conflict. Just shows how hateful you are. Then you have the nerve to call us hateful ? :rolleyes:
You are as nasty as they come Sherri Munnerlyn, the nastiest of the nastiest. The cream of the crop of nasty people.
Just make sure you are around when I start the next Happy Birthday Israel thread to celebrate yet another year of the existence of the greatest country in the ME .

Since I know it kills you that Israel does exist, and will continue to exist, here's a song for you

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Apartheid Israel Collapses

I'm sure you've been hoping that Israel will 'collapse' ever since you started following the conflict. Just shows how hateful you are. Then you have the nerve to call us hateful ? :rolleyes:
You are as nasty as they come Sherri Munnerlyn, the nastiest of the nastiest. The cream of the crop of nasty people.
Just make sure you are around when I start the next Happy Birthday Israel thread to celebrate yet another year of the existence of the greatest country in the ME .

Since I know it kills you that Israel does exist, and will continue to exist, here's a song for you

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

And here is something for everyone to enjoy (or to seethe at in anger :lol: ).

Watch from one hour sixteen minutes onwards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WNLZb-wJbk]???? ????? ??????? 2013 Israel Independence Day?? - YouTube[/ame]

He does , he's just lying because Sherri shares the same Muslim bullshit views that he does as well as Holocaust denying. So he's just defending here :cool:

Allah Wakbar !!!!! :blowup:

That post pretty much sums up the pro Israeli side.
Anything even close to showing a wrong in Israel brings a torrent of abuse, personal comments and attacks against Islam, designed to provoke other posters.
The real enemy here is the haters, and most of them seem to be supporting Israel.

You both ooze frustration at living your life in a non-musbomb country, one you have no chance of converting. Ever. My question is: is Islam is so great, why don't you move to a musbomb country? Don't like it that much? Just a troll? Can't get in to a musbomb country?

If you could recognize twoofs, that would be fine. However, when someone spends their every waking moment, as you do, in frantic, hair-on-fire tirades vilifying Joooooos, your twoofs are not twoofs at all.

If you could recognize twoofs, that would be fine. However, when someone spends their every waking moment, as you do, in frantic, hair-on-fire tirades vilifying Joooooos, your twoofs are not twoofs at all.

And now Sherri is going to interpret your post as 'Typical Hateful Zionist Comments'

LOL Oh Sherrithing, :rolleyes: What a waste of space she takes up

And now Sherri is going to interpret your post as 'Typical Hateful Zionist Comments'

LOL Oh Sherrithing, :rolleyes: What a waste of space she takes up

I think she will go into her copy and paste mode again like she usually does when she is stumped.

Why does the juden cabal here on USMB continually resort to personal attacks instead of addressing and debating the issues? . :cool:

Since when do you debate the issue Ahmed ?

LOL At Sunni Man accusing others of personal attacks while he continues to use the word Juden in an offensive manner

Sunni Man, do us all a favor and join your Muslim brothers in the ME and :blowup:

Why does the juden cabal here on USMB continually resort to personal attacks instead of addressing and debating the issues? . :cool:

Probably has something to do with the Goebbels-like ptopagandizing and ad hominem attacks of the Islam / Palestine cabal, while periodically reversing course snd pretending to be here only to debate, Pot, meet kettle?

Sunni Man, do us all a favor and join your Muslim brothers in the ME
Why would I do that?? . :confused:

I am as American as chevy's , baseball, and apple pie.

Go Red Sox!! ...... :thup:

Well, yeah. Why subject yourself to the horrors of the politico-religious ideology you converted to. You can exploit all the advantages of Western Civilization while being protected from the very ideology you claim will eventually be ascendant in the West.

Your worst nightmare would be to actually have to stare into the gaping maw of Islamism.

.....True story

...........:cool:

Sunni Man, do us all a favor and join your Muslim brothers in the ME
Why would I do that?? . :confused:

I am as American as chevy's , baseball, and apple pie.

Go Red Sox!! ...... :thup:

Well, yeah. Why subject yourself to the horrors of the politico-religious ideology you converted to. You can exploit all the advantages of Western Civilization while being protected from the very ideology you claim will eventually be ascendant in the West.

Your worst nightmare would be to actually have to stare into the gaping maw of Islamism.

.....True story

...........:cool:

The thread is addressing Israels bitterness over US talks with Iran.

Why do Zionists like Hollie put another nation, Israel, above her own?

I would say the people traitors to America, like Hollie, should be the ones leaving.

Forum List

Back