Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people.
The American Indians gave up fighting for their land and look what happened to them. And what the hell do you mean by "attack"?
The Indians never had a concept that it was their land exclusively nor that they owned it
Read and study before emoting.
The land of the Indians was stolen in the same way as the Palestian's land is being stolen from them by Zionists. Switch your brain on and use it.
Again, there is no rational basis for claiming the Palestinians' land was stolen.
What sort of logic are you employing? You think the Palestinians just gave away their homes or sold it to the Zionists?
This is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Yes, with only a few exceptions, the Arabs sold their land to Jews beginning during the Ottoman days, and then going forward under British rule. During the Mandate, British courts examined thousands of Arab claims that their land had been stolen and found nearly all of these were without merit.

After the Six Day War, Israel adopted the Ottoman land laws for Judea and Samaria as the4 British had done before them and built only on state lands at first, but security concerns made it necessary to procure additional lands, so Israel purchased these lands under the doctrine of eminent domain, just as governments do in the US and throughout Europe. While there were some early abuses of this doctrine, Israeli courts have examined these cases and have often given the land back to the Arabs who had owned it. There were only a few instances of abuse and some of these have since been corrected, but on such a small scale that there is no justification for labelling the process land theft.

Apparently you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't attempt to make such a stupid comparison.
Apparently, you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't make such stupid comments.
lol That's all you've got? Repeating my comment? So sad.
The shoe is on your foot, Bonzo. I'm not here to play one-up-manship. I'm here to give you a lesson on the truth. And that is exactly what you are getting.
What you are in fact doing is making baseless claims which have nothing to do with the truth.

Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.

Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.

Trust me is a phase. Israel will wish they returned what they took and stopped settlements. Ask any 1.7 billion Muslim the holy land is in their hearts, we grow up witnessing the injustice and genocide of Palestinians. America wont be there forever defending Israeli crimes. In 1973 Egypt could've inhaled Israel if it wasnt for the US intervention.
Muslims never had the intention to erase the Jews from the holy land, they lived there under Islamic rule for centuries. They the ones who decided to do ethnic cleansing and bring in settlers and push out indigenous arabs.

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

Last edited:
This is disturbing. It's also not very smart considering who holds the purse strings.

Latest reports are stating Israel's decision to do this is based on the President's urging. Do others on this forum realize the type of precedence that is being set here?

The litmus test is whether those who are praising this action would praise it if it had come from a democratic president.

Think about it.......

C McC ⭐⭐⭐✝️⚾❤️ on Twitter

View attachment 274517

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

Good hope they are turned away..
Muslims want to kill and eliminate Israel from existence, why would you let those two loopy kunt s in your country?

Fuck those fucked up bitches
:anj_stfu::asshole:

other way around liar.

This is disturbing. It's also not very smart considering who holds the purse strings.

Latest reports are stating Israel's decision to do this is based on the President's urging. Do others on this forum realize the type of precedence that is being set here?

The litmus test is whether those who are praising this action would praise it if it had come from a democratic president.

Think about it.......
Trumps fault. We are sure you have a strong emotional need for that to be so.

Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

You’re a dumbass Rams fan and an antisemite. You’re the epitome of loser. Note. This dude will not respond to me. He is scared.

View attachment 274517

Oh these two ............. need sent back and put into prison you two whores need to gth out of the US and leave our rights alone you won't win bitches! Twats like you never win fairly.

Muslims want to kill and eliminate Israel from existence, why would you let those two loopy kunt s in your country?

other way around liar.
No, if Israel wanted to, they could wipe out every palestinian within a couple weeks. Be thankful that jews arent monsters, like muslims.

If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people.
The American Indians gave up fighting for their land and look what happened to them. And what the hell do you mean by "attack"?
Apparently you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't attempt to make such a stupid comparison.
Israel and the UD have both similair histories (genocide, occupation, theft, racism). You were saying ?
Again, there is simply no rational basis for any of these accusations against Israel, although sadly, slavery and the treatment of native Americans are dark marks on America's history, but on the upside, look how far the US has come since those days.
On the upside the native Americans were never going to win.

Goats...there is even drone video
1 in 5 women in the US get sexually harassed or raped, your leader is a pussy grabber and you worried about goats in the desert ? Hahaha
The goats are worried.
American women and American kids are terrified.

I'm not I'll simply send the towelhead to Allah.

Thank God for the 2nd
15000 deaths on average and women are getting raped left and right , kids kidnapped on daily basis. 2nd amendment my ass.

you so much OWNED her s she ALWAYS is everytime she opens her mouth.LOL

Thank God for the 2nd
15000 deaths on average and women are getting raped left and right , kids kidnapped on daily basis. 2nd amendment my ass.
Sorry, but Brown neighborhoods don’t want law enforcement...very sad.
Confirmed racist who hates muslims , I'm shocked. Lol
Most kids kidnappers and pedophiles I see on the news are white. Most mass shooters I've seen so far are also whites,...the pussy grabber is white, Epstein is white, Hitler is white, nazis are white, those who slaughtered the natives were whites, those who started world war 1 and 2 were whites, those who occupied Africa, Asia and stole their resources were whites....fake news or alt facts ?
If I were a reporter in the Middle East I sure as hell wouldn’t report what goes on.
Poor deflection.

Thank God for the 2nd
Sorry, but Brown neighborhoods don’t want law enforcement...very sad.
Confirmed racist who hates muslims , I'm shocked. Lol
Most kids kidnappers and pedophiles I see on the news are white. Most mass shooters I've seen so far are also whites,...the pussy grabber is white, Epstein is white, Hitler is white, nazis are white, those who slaughtered the natives were whites, those who started world war 1 and 2 were whites, those who occupied Africa, Asia and stole their resources were whites....fake news or alt facts ?

Hitler and Muslims had alot in common
Israel and Hitler do.

Hitler and Muslims had alot in common[/QUOTE]
Israel and Hitler do.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha you get your facts from foxnews apparently, move over.
:beer::beer::banana::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman::yes_text12:

as always,she gets OWNED by you.:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

Think about it.......
Trumps fault. We are sure you have a strong emotional need for that to be so.

Actually, I'm asking for people to stop and think about how the actions of some of our political leaders are hurting our country but if me blaming Trump was your take away then I did a poor job communicating my point.

Think about it.......
A democratic president would be too invested in Israel's destruction to even think of such an action. Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban support the boycott of Israel and have offered a resolution in our congress supporting such a boycott. It is only natural that acts taken against israel by muslims would not be a welcomed visit. Don't tell Netanyahu that you intend to come to the country to vomit on the carpet and break the dishes then wonder why you aren't invited.

Think about it.......
A democratic president would be too invested in Israel's destruction to even think of such an action. Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban support the boycott of Israel and have offered a resolution in our congress supporting such a boycott. It is only natural that acts taken against israel by muslims would not be a welcomed visit. Don't tell Netanyahu that you intend to come to the country to vomit on the carpet and break the dishes then wonder why you aren't invited.

There is so much broad sweeping comments on this forum. How'd we get to this point........

As someone who has been to Israel and has Jewish roots I'm disappointed that Israel would take this action. It is petty.

DemocRATS forgot about Obama disallowing an Israeli Parliament member from entering the U.S. in 2012.
Hypocrite trash talkers.
So give us some details. If you can.

I'm not your F'in researcher. Look it up so you learn sumthin' for a change!
In other words, you got nothing, punk.

I see that you are so TDS incensed that you missed my post where I named the Israeli Parliament member that Obie banned in 2012, Michael Ben-Ari.
You become so imprecise when you forget to take your meds and choose to gobble up crazy pills.....:backpedal:.

Think about it.......

There is so much broad sweeping comments on this forum. How'd we get to this point........

As someone who has been to Israel and has Jewish roots I'm disappointed that Israel would take this action. It is petty.

It’s a political move before elections but it does make me laugh. As sophomoric as it may be.

View attachment 274517

other way around liar.

Talking about yourself again? And you’re still a coward.

View attachment 274517

Anti-Israel doesn't mean anti-Semitic, you damned fools. You people are so stupid. Don't you even understand English?

View attachment 274538

Where you get your facts from ? Fauxnews?
The whole entire world have been documenting Israeli crimes since 1948, even the UN that was created by the imperialists cant hide those facts anymore. Stop your bullshit.:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:udaman::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile::thankusmile::thankusmile:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

only someone smoking crack would pull the wild ass theory out of their ass that Anti-Israel means anti-semiitic.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

If anybody on this thread actually made that claim,our corrupt school system is indeed failing us worse than even i EVER imagined it was doingI knew it was bad and corrupt,i had no idea t had gotten THIS corrupt and bad though.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back