Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

This is disturbing. It's also not very smart considering who holds the purse strings.

Latest reports are stating Israel's decision to do this is based on the President's urging. Do others on this forum realize the type of precedence that is being set here?

The litmus test is whether those who are praising this action would praise it if it had come from a democratic president.

Think about it.......
A democratic president would be too invested in Israel's destruction to even think of such an action. Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban support the boycott of Israel and have offered a resolution in our congress supporting such a boycott. It is only natural that acts taken against israel by muslims would not be a welcomed visit. Don't tell Netanyahu that you intend to come to the country to vomit on the carpet and break the dishes then wonder why you aren't invited.

There is so much broad sweeping comments on this forum. How'd we get to this point........

As someone who has been to Israel and has Jewish roots I'm disappointed that Israel would take this action. It is petty.

It’s a political move before elections but it does make me laugh. As sophomoric as it may be.

Agree. But at some point it's not going to be so funny when it starts happening to you or those you love.

I am a Jew. Would be par for the course for me. After all the Holocaust gives Talib a calming feeling and Omar believes Israel has hypnotized the world. On a side note how does visiting Israel help those that voted for them in the US?

I don't think I understand your question. Are you referring to my visit or the Congresswomen?

LOL @ Republicans supporting this ban, while pretending to champion freedom.
We do champion freedom, that's why we support banning the Satan worshipping hoes.

Either you support freedom of speech, or you don't.

Freedom of speech is one thing, freedom of hate speech and freedom of BS is totally different.

No it isn't. If we had freedom from BS we could have got rid of Trump.

You need to pay attention slick, I said freedom of BS not freedom from BS, you fricken libs have proved that.

Because Islam treats women and gays like 2nd rate persons and kill apostates.
Not true.
The US has the highest crimes of rape, sexual harassment and assault against women. Heck you voted in for a pussy grabber who sleeps who hires prostitutes, have also no problem with judges accused of rape, and politicians who were known as sex offenders.

Difference is they are crimes in the US and par for the course in Islam. Pussy grabber? LOL not what he said at all. Is English your second language? If I draw a Cartoon of your illiterate prophet will you declare Jihad on me? Je Suis Charlie.
English is my fourth language and you get what I speak ....it is better than the first whore and Henry Kissinger's English.
Je suis musulmane et je suis fiere de l etre... t as un problem avec va mon petit?

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

Je Parle Francais aussi. Vache!

With all due respect to many great Americans, but when it comes to history and world facts I was warned that most have a very poor knowledge about the 2 subjects.
But what I see in this board especially ially from the so called righties, it is embarrassing to say the least. Not only there is a lack of knowledge, but they were fed lies an alt facts that they beleive are true and defend vigorously. That's how Hitler managed to brain wash those that fought for him.

Not true.
The US has the highest crimes of rape, sexual harassment and assault against women. Heck you voted in for a pussy grabber who sleeps who hires prostitutes, have also no problem with judges accused of rape, and politicians who were known as sex offenders.

Difference is they are crimes in the US and par for the course in Islam. Pussy grabber? LOL not what he said at all. Is English your second language? If I draw a Cartoon of your illiterate prophet will you declare Jihad on me? Je Suis Charlie.
English is my fourth language and you get what I speak ....it is better than the first whore and Henry Kissinger's English.
Je suis musulmane et je suis fiere de l etre... t as un problem avec va mon petit?

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

Moi aussi

A democratic president would be too invested in Israel's destruction to even think of such an action. Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban support the boycott of Israel and have offered a resolution in our congress supporting such a boycott. It is only natural that acts taken against israel by muslims would not be a welcomed visit. Don't tell Netanyahu that you intend to come to the country to vomit on the carpet and break the dishes then wonder why you aren't invited.

There is so much broad sweeping comments on this forum. How'd we get to this point........

As someone who has been to Israel and has Jewish roots I'm disappointed that Israel would take this action. It is petty.

It’s a political move before elections but it does make me laugh. As sophomoric as it may be.

Agree. But at some point it's not going to be so funny when it starts happening to you or those you love.

I am a Jew. Would be par for the course for me. After all the Holocaust gives Talib a calming feeling and Omar believes Israel has hypnotized the world. On a side note how does visiting Israel help those that voted for them in the US?

I don't think I understand your question. Are you referring to my visit or the Congresswomen?

Congresswomen. Aka antisemite one and antisemite two

Not true.

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

Moi aussi

Tres Bien. That dirty terrorist thinks he impresses me with his linguistics. He doesn’t. He probably applauded the Charlie Hedbo murders.

With all due respect to many great Americans, but when it comes to history and world facts I was warned that most have a very poor knowledge about the 2 subjects.
But what I see in this board especially ially from the so called righties, it is embarrassing to say the least. Not only there is a lack of knowledge, but they were fed lies an alt facts that they beleive are true and defend vigorously. That's how Hitler managed to brain wash those that fought for him.

ROFLMAO not impressed-----the very most ignorant of history in the world are those that depend on the Friday FECES FLING---called Khutbah Jumaat. ---speaking of lies--------tell me again how the pig of mecca INVENTED such innovations as "baths"

We do champion freedom, that's why we support banning the Satan worshipping hoes.

Freedom of speech is one thing, freedom of hate speech and freedom of BS is totally different.

You need to pay attention slick, I said freedom of BS not freedom from BS, you fricken libs have proved that.

Actually, they're right, Mexico has more of a right to ban Trump, than Israel does these people.

Last edited:
The shoe is on your foot, Bonzo. I'm not here to play one-up-manship. I'm here to give you a lesson on the truth. And that is exactly what you are getting.

apparently this zionist worshipper gets his information that he believes as truth to be from watching the tv cartoon batman and robin,just look at his avatar as proof of that:abgg2q.jpg:

upload_2019-8-15_16-2-40.png

Rep. Ilhan Omar on Twitter

This is one trouble making twit.

Not true.

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

We say tu est bete...or tu es trop bete.
Stop using Google translate.

I gotz a strong feeling that sobuttski-lost-europe is a Ukrainian neo-Nazi.
But thatz just me.

LOL, Really?
I guess you didn't see me blame Ukraine for killing Poles in Wolyn & the Cossack Uprisings.

Hate speech?
LOL, what a Liberal you are.

Not true.

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

We say tu est bete...or tu es trop bete.
Stop using Google translate.

I am typing on my phone in English and it auto corrects anything. You understood me and you mean “we write”? Je Suis Charlie. You know what that means? Oui?

Vous etes gros. How about that? Not sure my grammar is right but you get the gist.

Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country amid pressure from Trump

Israel is now defending American democracy better than the USA can

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.

I am a tad shocked that people who openly hate Israel so much, would even consider visiting.

Well good for Israel. What idiots.

Why does Trump care more about Israel banning anti-Israel people, than about America banning anti-American people?
LOL, wow, what a jack@$$.

Actually, they're right, Mexico has more of a right to ban Trump, than Israel does this people.

Damn, who is they and wtf is this people?

Forum List

Back