Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Difference is they are crimes in the US and par for the course in Islam. Pussy grabber? LOL not what he said at all. Is English your second language? If I draw a Cartoon of your illiterate prophet will you declare Jihad on me? Je Suis Charlie.
English is my fourth language and you get what I speak ....it is better than the first whore and Henry Kissinger's English.
Je suis musulmane et je suis fiere de l etre... t as un problem avec va mon petit?

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

Je Parle Francais aussi. Vache!
We say tu est bete...or tu es trop bete.
Stop using Google translate.

I am typing on my phone in English and it auto corrects anything. You understood me and you mean “we write”? Je Suis Charlie. You know what that means? Oui?

Vous etes gros. How about that? Not sure my grammar is right but you get the gist.
Hahaha just drop it , you dont speak French. The muslims you hate I'm one of them...I spoke 3 languages fluently in third grade....I'm 42 and started learning English at the age of 20 and none can detect my accent. When you do better than talk down to me, till then fermes ta gueule petit con.

I wish I could say my french was any better. It's terrible. I read it much better than speak or type it. hahahahaha Same with Spanish but surprisingly I'm much better communicating via sign language. It may have something to do with not having to speak. (smile)

I wish more Americans took the initiative to learn other languages. It's so critical, imo.

Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.

Boo boo. 1.8bn Muslims and 16 mil Jews. Every mostly Islamic country is a humanitarian disaster. If you want Israel so badly then take it or STFU. Je Suis Charlie.
First we will need to stop bailing the lazy Israelis out, they need to esen their money. America and Americans first
..disagree?

Israel doesn’t need our money. We use them as our eyes, ears and military ally in the sewer known as the Middle East. If we took the chains off, Israel would wipe out its enemies within 30 days. Why do you keep dodging? In your ideology it is OK to kill over cartoons and if you believe the woman dishonored the family. Is it not? Tu ne parle pas Anglais?

Why? Scum and a scourge
Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.

It is called an alliance and it is working as losers like you who kill over cartoons cry about it.
Why did you invade Iraq again ?

Because Bush had a personal vendetta. He is an idiot.

This is disturbing. It's also not very smart considering who holds the purse strings.

Latest reports are stating Israel's decision to do this is based on the President's urging. Do others on this forum realize the type of precedence that is being set here?

The litmus test is whether those who are praising this action would praise it if it had come from a democratic president.

Think about it.......
A democratic president would be too invested in Israel's destruction to even think of such an action. Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban support the boycott of Israel and have offered a resolution in our congress supporting such a boycott. It is only natural that acts taken against israel by muslims would not be a welcomed visit. Don't tell Netanyahu that you intend to come to the country to vomit on the carpet and break the dishes then wonder why you aren't invited.

There is so much broad sweeping comments on this forum. How'd we get to this point........

As someone who has been to Israel and has Jewish roots I'm disappointed that Israel would take this action. It is petty.
Believe it or not feelings monger, there is a thing for bad behavior called punishment.

English is my fourth language and you get what I speak ....it is better than the first whore and Henry Kissinger's English.
Je suis musulmane et je suis fiere de l etre... t as un problem avec va mon petit?

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

I am typing on my phone in English and it auto corrects anything. You understood me and you mean “we write”? Je Suis Charlie. You know what that means? Oui?

Vous etes gros. How about that? Not sure my grammar is right but you get the gist.
Hahaha just drop it , you dont speak French. The muslims you hate I'm one of them...I spoke 3 languages fluently in third grade....I'm 42 and started learning English at the age of 20 and none can detect my accent. When you do better than talk down to me, till then fermes ta gueule petit con.

I wish I could say my french was any better. It's terrible. I read it much better than speak or type it. hahahahaha Same with Spanish but surprisingly I'm much better communicating via sign language. It may have something to do with not having to speak. (smile)

I wish more Americans took the initiative to learn other languages. It's so critical, imo.

Agreed. I am much better at speaking than writing myself. I am Fluent in Russian too. Issa is a dirty terrorist supporter.

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

With all due respect and I love this country, I think the education sucks....we need to revisit how things are taught, I went to school overseas and looking at what kids are learning...I'm appalled.

What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
No one cares what smelly muslims think. You people dont take baths.
Hahahaha we built baths in Europe and we in invented soap you dumb ass. Is documented that Europeans were filthy till the moors came in...and introduced baths, running water systems, perfumes, soaps and so much more....read history you ignorant.

A practicing Muslim washes for prayer every day sometimes 5 times ;). Your underwear is brown as a brownie.
Yeah, thats the problem. You stinky fucks think you are bathing when you rub water from a bowl on yourselves.
You don't wash yourself after using the toilet that's the most disgusting thing.
Your people dont even use toilet paper. Disgusting!

Boo boo. 1.8bn Muslims and 16 mil Jews. Every mostly Islamic country is a humanitarian disaster. If you want Israel so badly then take it or STFU. Je Suis Charlie.
First we will need to stop bailing the lazy Israelis out, they need to esen their money. America and Americans first
..disagree?

Israel doesn’t need our money. We use them as our eyes, ears and military ally in the sewer known as the Middle East. If we took the chains off, Israel would wipe out its enemies within 30 days. Why do you keep dodging? In your ideology it is OK to kill over cartoons and if you believe the woman dishonored the family. Is it not? Tu ne parle pas Anglais?

I think there has been a laziness on both sides (Israel and America) and perhaps a little entitlement from Israel or rather Mr. Netanyahu when it comes to American aid. It could also be my bias because I do not care at all for Mr. Netanyahu.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.

It is called an alliance and it is working as losers like you who kill over cartoons cry about it.

No no I blame since you blaming me as a Muslim for cartoon shooting. I also blame you for all the regime changes, bombs dropped on civilians in different part of the world, Vietnam war, slavery and so much more.(your logic).

Hahahaha we built baths in Europe and we in invented soap you dumb ass. Is documented that Europeans were filthy till the moors came in...and introduced baths, running water systems, perfumes, soaps and so much more....read history you ignorant.

A practicing Muslim washes for prayer every day sometimes 5 times ;). Your underwear is brown as a brownie.
Yeah, thats the problem. You stinky fucks think you are bathing when you rub water from a bowl on yourselves.
You don't wash yourself after using the toilet that's the most disgusting thing.
Your people dont even use toilet paper. Disgusting!
Water cleans better, toilet paper is for drying. I dare you wear white underwear and let's see its Color after number 2 hahaha

..disagree?

Israel doesnt need your money ? Hahahaha

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

With all due respect and I love this country, I think the education sucks....we need to revisit how things are taught, I went to school overseas and looking at what kids are learning...I'm appalled.

They have gutted the education system. The extra curricular subjects were just as important as reading, writing and arithmetic. Additionally, we have not modified our curriculum to compliment current skills needed for today's world.

Tu es Tres Bete.

Doorak

Agreed. I am much better at speaking than writing myself. I am Fluent in Russian too. Issa is a dirty terrorist supporter.

I am not getting tugged into a member's personality war. You guys are doing just fine without my input. lol

Meh, go wipe your ass with your left hand...…….

Talib belongs to that land more than most Israeli invaders.
The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

Talib belongs to that land

She should move.....to Syria.
You can be a dyal citizen dumb ass, just like the first whore in the WH.

She should definitely be a Syrian citizen.
She is more American than the first whore.

She's a camel, she should move to Saudi Arabia.

Muslims have been killing innocents and civilians since the 600's. Any Muslim NOT in Saudi Arabia is out of their country. Go practice your apartied in the desert and leave moral folk alone.

Muslims can't get along with anyone...even other Muslims
Sure they do. Who has been invading countries ( Afghanistan, lybia, Vietnam, world war 2, Korea, phillipines, Hawaii, iraq.....)? Who has thousands of military bases around the world? Who has been doing bombs In different parts of the world? Who has dropped nuclear bombs on civilians? Mislims ?
you are describing the country you decided to settle in .....so you must not think stuff like that is so bad....nice when you are here instead of there aint it?....

I am not getting tugged into a member's personality war. You guys are doing just fine without my input. lol

I am just stating a fact so you know. Nothing more nothing less.

No no I blame since you blaming me as a Muslim for cartoon shooting. I also blame you for all the regime changes, bombs dropped on civilians in different part of the world, Vietnam war, slavery and so much more.(your logic).
Don’t change the subject. In your ideology it is completely appropriate to kill over cartoons of your illiterate profit. Yes?

Forum List

Back