Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
No one cares what smelly muslims think. You people dont take baths.
Hahahaha we built baths in Europe and we in invented soap you dumb ass. Is documented that Europeans were filthy till the moors came in...and introduced baths, running water systems, perfumes, soaps and so much more....read history you ignorant.

A practicing Muslim washes for prayer every day sometimes 5 times ;). Your underwear is brown as a brownie.
Yeah, thats the problem. You stinky fucks think you are bathing when you rub water from a bowl on yourselves.
You don't wash yourself after using the toilet that's the most disgusting thing.

Meh, go wipe your ass with your left hand...…….
I can smell your underwear from here....buy a bidet.

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.
Muslims have been killing innocents and civilians since the 600's. Any Muslim NOT in Saudi Arabia is out of their country. Go practice your apartied in the desert and leave moral folk alone.

Muslims can't get along with anyone...even other Muslims
Sure they do. Who has been invading countries ( Afghanistan, lybia, Vietnam, world war 2, Korea, phillipines, Hawaii, iraq.....)? Who has thousands of military bases around the world? Who has been doing bombs In different parts of the world? Who has dropped nuclear bombs on civilians? Mislims ?
you are describing the country you decided to settle in .....so you must not think stuff like that is so bad....nice when you are here instead of there aint it?....
Of course I do, that's why I push for no support for israel, no invasions, gun control and so much more.

Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
that sounds like the right talking about our illegals here....
Big difference...invaders killed and occupied a land...illegals found a job and a welcoming smile from Americans employers, and they didnt occupy no one's house after killing them.
still sounds like the right....but then you sound like those you bad mouth quite often....

Hahahaha we built baths in Europe and we in invented soap you dumb ass. Is documented that Europeans were filthy till the moors came in...and introduced baths, running water systems, perfumes, soaps and so much more....read history you ignorant.

A practicing Muslim washes for prayer every day sometimes 5 times ;). Your underwear is brown as a brownie.
Yeah, thats the problem. You stinky fucks think you are bathing when you rub water from a bowl on yourselves.
You don't wash yourself after using the toilet that's the most disgusting thing.

oh gee----Islamic toilet humor

Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.

It is called an alliance and it is working as losers like you who kill over cartoons cry about it.
Why did you invade Iraq again ?

Because Bush had a personal vendetta. He is an idiot.
No no I blame since you blaming me as a Muslim for cartoon shooting. I also blame you for all the regime changes, bombs dropped on civilians in different part of the world, Vietnam war, slavery and so much more.(your logic).
Don’t change the subject. In your ideology it is completely appropriate to kill over cartoons of your illiterate profit. Yes?
Nope.

I agree about her. She should return to the occupied terririories forthwith. The Somali skank can go too.
The first whore and her family that benefited from chained migration too, if you are fair.
The Somali and the other skank are not the first anything, although I'll give you whore, incestuous at that, but then you're a muzzie too I guess.
We should deport the first whore and her family, cant even speak English properly following your patriotic standards.
sometimes you dont either....should you be deported?...
If you deport her first, why not...deal?
so you agree with me when i say you frequently sound like those you bad mouth?.....

The problem is we all know that isnt true, but we do know that muslims stink. Why dont you savages ever wear deoderant?

It is called an alliance and it is working as losers like you who kill over cartoons cry about it.

No no I blame since you blaming me as a Muslim for cartoon shooting. I also blame you for all the regime changes, bombs dropped on civilians in different part of the world, Vietnam war, slavery and so much more.(your logic).
Don’t change the subject. In your ideology it is completely appropriate to kill over cartoons of your illiterate profit. Yes?
Nope.

Pew Research states otherwise. If you denounced that act in any mostly Muslim nation publicly you would end up in a very bad way.

I just took a big smelly Omar......

The problem is we all know that isnt true, but we do know that muslims stink. Why dont you savages ever wear deoderant?

And they drink camel urine.

Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country amid pressure from Trump

Israel is now defending American democracy better than the USA can

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.

Oh the Irony,one terrorist nation blocking some ALLEGED terrorist. LOL
Who farted

We do champion freedom, that's why we support banning the Satan worshipping hoes.

Either you support freedom of speech, or you don't.

Freedom of speech is one thing, freedom of hate speech and freedom of BS is totally different.

No it isn't. If we had freedom from BS we could have got rid of Trump.

You need to pay attention slick, I said freedom of BS not freedom from BS, you fricken libs have proved that.

Actually, they're right, Mexico has more of a right to ban Trump, than Israel does these people.
Ran out of pills huh?

We need to stand up for our Congress!

Cut all aid to Israel and see if they change their minds

You don't know the difference between the Palestinians and the Bedouin. This is just one more bit of proof that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Two different peoples. So what?
"So what?" You are trying to justify Zionist action taken against the Palestinian people by using the Bedhuin's use of the land. OK, if you think that's fair. I guess that I can't expect the U.S. to amount to anything when most of your economy is based upon your drug cartel.

Israel gained their land ....... by military action in the Six Day War of aggression by a coalition force of Arab armies.
First of all those wars were initiated by non-Palestinians. Secondly, you'd better check with the U.N. that DOES NOT sanction the territories occupied by Israel's claims, ie. it is illegal.

You know nothing but propaganda. Fuck off, illegitimate grandchild of Yasser Arafat.
You want to talk about Fucking? I'm going to tell you something that has been kept secret from you all of your life. I'm gonna' give it to you straight: If that dog didn't get over the fence quicker than me, Id' be your father. Now (finally) you know why it is you are so ugly. By the way, the dog was good-looking so that says something about your mother.

Dog Blair.jpg

The first whore and her family that benefited from chained migration too, if you are fair.
The Somali and the other skank are not the first anything, although I'll give you whore, incestuous at that, but then you're a muzzie too I guess.
We should deport the first whore and her family, cant even speak English properly following your patriotic standards.
sometimes you dont either....should you be deported?...
If you deport her first, why not...deal?
so you agree with me when i say you frequently sound like those you bad mouth?.....
I just hold the mirror for them.

Huh? Where and when.

Nope.

Pew Research states otherwise. If you denounced that act in any mostly Muslim nation publicly you would end up in a very bad way.
Maybe is a good thing not to provoke people.

And they drink camel urine.
Pohahaha is like saying all Americans are fat or all Americans are dumb.

The land of the Indians was stolen in the same way as the Palestian's land is being stolen from them by Zionists. Switch your brain on and use it.
I will follow what the Indians said and how they lived rather than abiding by your erroneous emotional chastisement
Yes, I suggest you should do that. No need for you to get "emotional" over the theft of someone else's land. Unless it has oil. Then you are eager to barge in and destroy whatever is on the surface of the land just to get at what is beneath it. Yipee!

By the way, how much fracking have you been doing on Indian land? Never mind, let's not get "emotional".

explosion.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back