Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Trump is becoming dispised and rejected even in Israel.
Now that's difficult to believe.

The world is rejecting Trump so not really. The E.U. is looking to increase trade with China. They are also looking to China to help save the Iran deal. Trump is becoming more isolated the more he opens his mouth.

Now there may be some good in that. We will have to see once he really starts stomping his feet.
the world is a bit of a stretch.

"the world" is also pushing for globalization and trump isn't a part of that game, so of course they don't like him.

In the end the U.S. isn't going to find isolation a good thing. I will state that being less involved can be a really good thing but those who lose out, like say the farmers are not going to be happy.

We could be a country that trades with other countries while not bombing countries that trade with others without our approval but those who want to gain without actually ever creating or producing anything aren't going to be happy.

Read today's news. Isreal has backed away from Trump's stupid political trick and will allow Tlaib into Israel. Trump is becoming dispised and rejected even in Israel.

To visit her 90 y/o grandmother and with conditions.

See the evil Joos are not heartless devils

Telling a US Congresswoman she is not allowed to voice her opinions

If she is not happy with how her grandmother is being treated, she can’t say anything

Read today's news. Isreal has backed away from Trump's stupid political trick and will allow Tlaib into Israel. Trump is becoming dispised and rejected even in Israel.

no idea if true or not but the entire banning of US officials from any "friendly" country is astonishing to me. i honestly don't give a damn about how trump feels towards these ladies but whether he likes it or not they are americans. (as far as we know, today) and as such deserve the respect that *should* come with it. trumps DON'T LET 'EM IN tweet just showed he really is about 13 at times.

no idea if true or not but the entire banning of US officials from any "friendly" country is astonishing to me. i honestly don't give a damn about how trump feels towards these ladies but whether he likes it or not they are americans. (as far as we know, today) and as such deserve the respect that *should* come with it. trumps DON'T LET 'EM IN tweet just showed he really is about 13 at times.

Those two deserve zero respect...like any other anti Semite

The world is rejecting Trump so not really. The E.U. is looking to increase trade with China. They are also looking to China to help save the Iran deal. Trump is becoming more isolated the more he opens his mouth.

Now there may be some good in that. We will have to see once he really starts stomping his feet.

"the world" is also pushing for globalization and trump isn't a part of that game, so of course they don't like him.

In the end the U.S. isn't going to find isolation a good thing. I will state that being less involved can be a really good thing but those who lose out, like say the farmers are not going to be happy.

We could be a country that trades with other countries while not bombing countries that trade with others without our approval but those who want to gain without actually ever creating or producing anything aren't going to be happy.
you can cooperate with the world w/o globalization. we did so for what, 225 years until this "globalist" shit started up so soros and friends could profit from it.

it *can* happen. all this binary thinking really gets in the way of innovation.

those 2 people don't, i agree. but those 2 US delegates is another matter. trump can't sit and wonder why no one respects his office while he pulls shit like this.

those 2 people don't, i agree. but those 2 US delegates is another matter. trump can't sit and wonder why no one respects his office while he pulls shit like this.

We'll have to disagree. I support Trump and Israel on this

you can cooperate with the world w/o globalization. we did so for what, 225 years until this "globalist" shit started up so soros and friends could profit from it.

You can cooperate without starting and engaging in wars with every country that gets in your way also.

One does not have to respect the words of another or the protest of another but that is entirely different than wanting them punished for those words or protest.

Telling a US Congresswoman she is not allowed to voice her opinions

If she is not happy with how her grandmother is being treated, she can’t say anything

Don't care, troll

We'll have to disagree. I support Trump and Israel on this
fair enough. i'm just tired of the arguing and bickering. it's one thing for us to sit and insult each other, but when our "leadership" makes us look like pikers in that effort, i simply don't see how we're doing us any good on the whole.

can you define "shit" in the above context?

One does not have to respect the words of another or the protest of another but that is entirely different than wanting them punished for those words or protest.

can you define "Punished" in the context which you have used the word?

You can cooperate without starting and engaging in wars with every country that gets in your way also.
would agree there but we have a long standing history of doing that long before trump. that's a culture shift we'd need to look into but hell, right now we can't even agree on whether or not illegals are legal or not.

telling israel to not let them in or they look weak.

you don't have to like everyone on your team but you are a team. we've long since lost sight of that.

can you define "Punished" in the context which you have used the word?

If you are unable to decipher what the story is about, I can not help you.

would agree there but we have a long standing history of doing that long before trump. that's a culture shift we'd need to look into but hell, right now we can't even agree on whether or not illegals are legal or not.

No we don't

No we don't
don't what?

We can, we simply refuse to because of politics.

telling israel to not let them in or they look weak.

you don't have to like everyone on your team but you are a team. we've long since lost sight of that.

Trump provided excellent, friendly advice with which I agree. I support equity----if I cannot visit Medina in order to place a MEMORIAL PLAQUE to the people murdered there by the rapist dog of Mecca------why should bitch Tlaib be allowed in
the Jewish holy land?

Forum List

Back