Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

To visit her 90 y/o grandmother and with conditions.

See the evil Joos are not heartless devils

Telling a US Congresswoman she is not allowed to voice her opinions

If she is not happy with how her grandmother is being treated, she can’t say anything

Don't care, troll
Smelly

of course she can complain-----arabs complain ALL THE TIME
Never seen a Jew complain
you've never said anything worth a shit either.

The world is rejecting Trump so not really. The E.U. is looking to increase trade with China. They are also looking to China to help save the Iran deal.
I am pleased that we are increasing trade with China and for the well-being of Iran. I feel that way because 1. China has a lot to offer the world in trade and 2. because the U.S. has been beating Iran with a stick for something the Iranians are not guilty of.

Trump is becoming more isolated the more he opens his mouth. Now there may be some good in that. We will have to see once he really starts stomping his feet.
I have nothing specific against Trump (and I am very happy that he beat Hillary Clinton to the White House) but I see what you mean about "his mouth". Anyway, your advice, "We will have to see once he really starts stomping his feet" is good advice.

"the world" is also pushing for globalization and trump isn't a part of that game, so of course they don't like him.
If that is true (Trump dragging his feet towards globalization) than I have a lot to learn.

Because Bush had a personal vendetta. He is an idiot.
No no I blame since you blaming me as a Muslim for cartoon shooting. I also blame you for all the regime changes, bombs dropped on civilians in different part of the world, Vietnam war, slavery and so much more.(your logic).
Don’t change the subject. In your ideology it is completely appropriate to kill over cartoons of your illiterate profit. Yes?
Nope.

Pew Research states otherwise. If you denounced that act in any mostly Muslim nation publicly you would end up in a very bad way.
Maybe is a good thing not to provoke people.

Now you’re defending it. LMAO

upload_2019-8-16_8-50-25.jpeg

In the end the U.S. isn't going to find isolation a good thing. I will state that being less involved can be a really good thing but those who lose out, like say the farmers are not going to be happy.

We could be a country that trades with other countries while not bombing countries that trade with others without our approval but those who want to gain without actually ever creating or producing anything aren't going to be happy.
Maybe the U.S. should shitcan the Military-Industrial Complex and invest more in its own agriculture internally as an economic staple. I think the world is getting tired of bombs and kaboom.

In the end the U.S. isn't going to find isolation a good thing. I will state that being less involved can be a really good thing but those who lose out, like say the farmers are not going to be happy.

We could be a country that trades with other countries while not bombing countries that trade with others without our approval but those who want to gain without actually ever creating or producing anything aren't going to be happy.
Maybe the U.S. should shitcan the Military-Industrial Complex and invest more in its own agriculture internally as an economic staple. I think the world is getting tired of bombs and kaboom.

Sounds good to me. I'm all for creating, growing, building things here over destroying thing needlessly elsewhere. But some how some see that as "Anti American". I do not understand that.

USDA reports more than 19 million acres of cropland unplanted

we're not even using all the capacity we have.

Actually after all the political bashing of the Israeli's these two are guilty of the only reason the reason the Israeli government considered allowing them in was out of respect the US government. Once Trump voiced his opinion they had no problem banning them both. Now they have reconsidered on humanitarian grounds for Tlaib so she can see her grandmother. There will be no political grandstanding allowed, I'm sure a lot of the liberal networks will be promoting it as must see TV, this woman visiting with her grandmother.

Omar is still out, as she is a cancer to Israel obtaining true peace.

Tlaib does any condemning of Israel to the media while there throw her out. I expect that is what she will do once she has a face full of mic's. she just can't resist.

If Israel wants to ban someone for their words that is one thing. When our president supports that, it is another.

All the president did was assure Israel, he would not demand repercussions if they did forbid them from entering. These two stand before multiple media outlets voicing hate and the destruction of Israel.

Tlaib was on the local news yesterday spewing how she was going to continue the "fight" to visit the west bank. Now it sounds like some back channel begging went on "can't I go see by grandma".

Actually after all the political bashing of the Israeli's these two are guilty of the only reason the reason the Israeli government considered allowing them in was out of respect the US government. Once Trump voiced his opinion they had no problem banning them both. Now they have reconsidered on humanitarian grounds for Tlaib so she can see her grandmother. There will be no political grandstanding allowed, I'm sure a lot of the liberal networks will be promoting it as must see TV, this woman visiting with her grandmother.

Tlaib does any condemning of Israel to the media while there throw her out. I expect that is what she will do once she has a face full of mic's. she just can't resist.

If Israel wants to ban someone for their words that is one thing. When our president supports that, it is another.

All the president did was assure Israel, he would not demand repercussions if they did forbid them from entering. These two stand before multiple media outlets voicing hate and the destruction of Israel.

Tlaib was on the local news yesterday spewing how she was going to continue the "fight" to visit the west bank. Now it sounds like some back channel begging went on "can't I go see by grandma".

No, he encouraged it.

To visit her 90 y/o grandmother and with conditions.

See the evil Joos are not heartless devils

Telling a US Congresswoman she is not allowed to voice her opinions

If she is not happy with how her grandmother is being treated, she can’t say anything

Don't care, troll
Smelly

of course she can complain-----arabs complain ALL THE TIME
Never seen a Jew complain

Might have heard one though?

Maybe she could fly to Cairo, and the Egyptians might let her in to Gaza.

Problem is the military employs millions in the private sector and is pretty innovative. A lot of it is cyber and agricultural R&D.

No, he encouraged it.

Good. Hamas is a terror regime. Why would they want to visit an area run by our enemies? We are still in a War on Terror and Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group.

No, he encouraged it.

Good. Hamas is a terror regime. Why would they want to visit an area run by our enemies? We are still in a War on Terror and Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group.

Nobody commits more terror than the U.S.

No, he encouraged it.

BS

No, he encouraged it.

Subjective. Are you American? Probably not. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. Period. End of story. If the US is so bad then why do so many try to come here both legally and illegally?

No, he encouraged it.

Ah. This old chestnut. Again? :sleeping-smiley-015:

No, he encouraged it.

Subjective. Are you American? Probably not. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. Period. End of story. If the US is so bad then why do so many try to come here both legally and illegally?

Iran

Sounds good to me. I'm all for creating, growing, building things here over destroying thing needlessly elsewhere. But some how some see that as "Anti American". I do not understand that.
Ah, my friend! Let us gather some honest and earnest people together and discuss that problem. I have a few ideas that might interest you and I am sure that you have some of your own too.

No, he encouraged it.

Iran

Bleh. Gross.

Forum List

Back