Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

If Israel wants to ban someone for their words that is one thing. When our president supports that, it is another.

All the president did was assure Israel, he would not demand repercussions if they did forbid them from entering. These two stand before multiple media outlets voicing hate and the destruction of Israel.

Tlaib was on the local news yesterday spewing how she was going to continue the "fight" to visit the west bank. Now it sounds like some back channel begging went on "can't I go see by grandma".

No, he encouraged it.

Good. Hamas is a terror regime. Why would they want to visit an area run by our enemies? We are still in a War on Terror and Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group.

Nobody commits more terror than the U.S.

Subjective. Are you American? Probably not. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. Period. End of story. If the US is so bad then why do so many try to come here both legally and illegally?

Nobody is dropping bombs or destroying our infrastructure. No one is undermining our way of life like we do in other countries.

If you were a parent in Syria, wouldn't you rather your kids be in a place where you do not have to worry about bombs dropping on their heads?

If Israel wants to ban someone for their words that is one thing. When our president supports that, it is another.

All the president did was assure Israel, he would not demand repercussions if they did forbid them from entering. These two stand before multiple media outlets voicing hate and the destruction of Israel.

Tlaib was on the local news yesterday spewing how she was going to continue the "fight" to visit the west bank. Now it sounds like some back channel begging went on "can't I go see by grandma".

No, he encouraged it.

Good. Hamas is a terror regime. Why would they want to visit an area run by our enemies? We are still in a War on Terror and Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group.

Subjective. Are you American? Probably not. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. Period. End of story. If the US is so bad then why do so many try to come here both legally and illegally?

And if he is American, imagine the freedom in trashing your own country.

Actually after all the political bashing of the Israeli's these two are guilty of the only reason the reason the Israeli government considered allowing them in was out of respect the US government. Once Trump voiced his opinion they had no problem banning them both. Now they have reconsidered on humanitarian grounds for Tlaib so she can see her grandmother. There will be no political grandstanding allowed, I'm sure a lot of the liberal networks will be promoting it as must see TV, this woman visiting with her grandmother.

Omar is still out, as she is a cancer to Israel obtaining true peace.

Tlaib does any condemning of Israel to the media while there throw her out. I expect that is what she will do once she has a face full of mic's. she just can't resist.

No, he encouraged it.

The libs hate the State of Israel.

But what I want to ask them is what if they are successful?

Suppose they get their beloved Palestinian State and Israel is defeat, millions of Jews become refugees?

Will they be willing to ship those millions to the United States and give them free health care, housing, checks, and other benefits they give to Muslim minorities?

No, he encouraged it.

Nobody is dropping bombs or destroying our infrastructure. No one is undermining our way of life like we do in other countries.

If you were a parent in Syria, wouldn't you rather your kids be in a place where you do not have to worry about bombs dropping on their heads?

In fortress Europe, we have to be concerned about truck rammings, and AK 47's at Christmas Markets.

Maybe the U.S. should shitcan the Military-Industrial Complex and invest more in its own agriculture internally as an economic staple. I think the world is getting tired of bombs and kaboom.

Problem is the military employs millions in the private sector and is pretty innovative. A lot of it is cyber and agricultural R&D.
I don't know the statistics but I'll bet there are much more than a million employed in the armaments industry. That is where the U.S. has invested most of itself and that where the problem lies. "Innovative" is a cherished attribute but why apply it to destruction and war?

No, he encouraged it.

In fortress Europe, we have to be concerned about truck rammings, and AK 47's at Christmas Markets.
Yes, but that is like complaining about mice in your house after your neighbour (two farms over) has demolished the barn of your next-door neighbour.

Yes, but that is like complaining about mice in your house after your neighbour has demolished his barn.

Er.......wot?

No, he encouraged it.

1st Amendment, is for THAT purpose!

Yes, but that is like complaining about mice in your house after your neighbour has demolished his barn.

Er.......wot?
He didn't destroy his own barn and neither did I. I don't know what country you are from but the odds are very high that you took part in the destruction yet I am forced to take a share of the mice. I am not very happy about it I can tell you. I don't like mice.

Er.......wot?
He didn't destroy his own barn and neither did I. I don't know what country you are from but the odds are very high that you took part in the destruction yet I am forced to take a share of the mice. I am not very happy about it I can tell you. I don't like mice.

You mean Syria?

Yes, we took off from Akrotiri to bomb it.

It is a shame I suppose. I should have liked to have visited the antiquities.

Actually after all the political bashing of the Israeli's these two are guilty of the only reason the reason the Israeli government considered allowing them in was out of respect the US government. Once Trump voiced his opinion they had no problem banning them both. Now they have reconsidered on humanitarian grounds for Tlaib so she can see her grandmother. There will be no political grandstanding allowed, I'm sure a lot of the liberal networks will be promoting it as must see TV, this woman visiting with her grandmother.

Tlaib does any condemning of Israel to the media while there throw her out. I expect that is what she will do once she has a face full of mic's. she just can't resist.

Maybe she could fly to Cairo, and the Egyptians might let her in to Gaza.

nope------Egyptians like to keep access to Gaza CLOSED----they are afraid that
DA PEOPLE OVER THERE will escape into egypt

No, he encouraged it.

Suppose they get their beloved Palestinian State and Israel is defeat, millions of Jews become refugees?

Will they be willing to ship those millions to the United States and give them free health care, housing, checks, and other benefits they give to Muslim minorities?

Lol, when are USA Zionists donating a Kosher homeland in the most pro-Zionist portions of the USA the Bible Belt?

No, he encouraged it.

So then we are not the biggest terror regime. If I were in Syria or any Muslim run nation aka Sharia run, I would try to escape at any and all costs.

No, he encouraged it.

Lol, when are USA Zionists donating a Kosher homeland in the most pro-Zionist portions of the USA the Bible Belt?

when the Polacks give Warsaw back to its rightful and indigenous JOOOOOS

Maybe she could fly to Cairo, and the Egyptians might let her in to Gaza.

nope------Egyptians like to keep access to Gaza CLOSED----they are afraid that
DA PEOPLE OVER THERE will escape into egypt

Exactly.

Maybe the U.S. should shitcan the Military-Industrial Complex and invest more in its own agriculture internally as an economic staple. I think the world is getting tired of bombs and kaboom.

Problem is the military employs millions in the private sector and is pretty innovative. A lot of it is cyber and agricultural R&D.
I don't know the statistics but I'll bet there are much more than a million employed in the armaments industry. That is where the U.S. has invested most of itself and that where the problem lies. "Innovative" is a cherished attribute but why apply it to destruction and war?

Because the best defense is a good offense.

No, he encouraged it.

1st Amendment, is for THAT purpose!

Oh I know and I have the same right to call his rhetoric utter BS.

No, he encouraged it.

when the Polacks give Warsaw back to its rightful and indigenous JOOOOOS

Hand over the loot you owe me Goy Boy.

Forum List

Back