Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

In the end the U.S. isn't going to find isolation a good thing. I will state that being less involved can be a really good thing but those who lose out, like say the farmers are not going to be happy.

We could be a country that trades with other countries while not bombing countries that trade with others without our approval but those who want to gain without actually ever creating or producing anything aren't going to be happy.
you can cooperate with the world w/o globalization. we did so for what, 225 years until this "globalist" shit started up so soros and friends could profit from it.

it *can* happen. all this binary thinking really gets in the way of innovation.

You can cooperate without starting and engaging in wars with every country that gets in your way also.
would agree there but we have a long standing history of doing that long before trump. that's a culture shift we'd need to look into but hell, right now we can't even agree on whether or not illegals are legal or not.

No we don't
don't what?

we don't start wars with EVERYONE who gets in our way

no idea if true or not but the entire banning of US officials from any "friendly" country is astonishing to me. i honestly don't give a damn about how trump feels towards these ladies but whether he likes it or not they are americans. (as far as we know, today) and as such deserve the respect that *should* come with it. trumps DON'T LET 'EM IN tweet just showed he really is about 13 at times.

Those two deserve zero respect...like any other anti Semite
those 2 people don't, i agree. but those 2 US delegates is another matter. trump can't sit and wonder why no one respects his office while he pulls shit like this.

can you define "shit" in the above context?
telling israel to not let them in or they look weak.

you don't have to like everyone on your team but you are a team. we've long since lost sight of that.

Trump provided excellent, friendly advice with which I agree. I support equity----if I cannot visit Medina in order to place a MEMORIAL PLAQUE to the people murdered there by the rapist dog of Mecca------why should bitch Tlaib be allowed in
the Jewish holy land?

Is Trump the one advocating that you not be able to?

Read today's news. Isreal has backed away from Trump's stupid political trick and will allow Tlaib into Israel. Trump is becoming dispised and rejected even in Israel.

To visit her 90 y/o grandmother and with conditions.

See the evil Joos are not heartless devils

Telling a US Congresswoman she is not allowed to voice her opinions

If she is not happy with how her grandmother is being treated, she can’t say anything

Don't care, troll
Smelly

you can cooperate with the world w/o globalization. we did so for what, 225 years until this "globalist" shit started up so soros and friends could profit from it.

You can cooperate without starting and engaging in wars with every country that gets in your way also.
would agree there but we have a long standing history of doing that long before trump. that's a culture shift we'd need to look into but hell, right now we can't even agree on whether or not illegals are legal or not.

No we don't
don't what?

We start wars with far too many that we see as getting in our way. Better?

No we don't
don't what?

now i never said *everyone* did i?

List of invasions - Wikipedia

our very first invasion.
Battle of Derna (1805) - Wikipedia

now if you want to discuss this, great. i'm in. if you're going to be extremifying what i say then i'm out. i don't do people forcing things i didn't say into the conversation as if i said it.

Those two deserve zero respect...like any other anti Semite
those 2 people don't, i agree. but those 2 US delegates is another matter. trump can't sit and wonder why no one respects his office while he pulls shit like this.

you don't have to like everyone on your team but you are a team. we've long since lost sight of that.

Trump provided excellent, friendly advice with which I agree. I support equity----if I cannot visit Medina in order to place a MEMORIAL PLAQUE to the people murdered there by the rapist dog of Mecca------why should bitch Tlaib be allowed in
the Jewish holy land?

from the remedial English room-----TRY THAT ONE AGAIN. Equity----
I, strongly, support = rights for muslims and jews -----and for hindus and
Buddhists and Christians and......whatevah.

No we don't
don't what?

We start wars with far too many that we see as getting in our way. Better?

a little----but not much

the Jewish holy land?

That's great. What you do really isn't the topic.

the world is a bit of a stretch.

"the world" is also pushing for globalization and trump isn't a part of that game, so of course they don't like him.

In the end the U.S. isn't going to find isolation a good thing. I will state that being less involved can be a really good thing but those who lose out, like say the farmers are not going to be happy.

We could be a country that trades with other countries while not bombing countries that trade with others without our approval but those who want to gain without actually ever creating or producing anything aren't going to be happy.

We can, we simply refuse to because of politics.
and a lot of those politics revolve around globalization or not. trump *is* an outcast in that regard so yes, his approval #'s will of course reflect that. i am not into globalization so i'm happy he's pulling out of that. it seemed like just a way to give more of our resources away to other countries.

but to me that would explain trumps disapproval from many countries.

but then we see hong kong waving our flag and singing our anthem. they seem to realize better than we do today what we really have and are pissing away.

Read today's news. Isreal has backed away from Trump's stupid political trick and will allow Tlaib into Israel. Trump is becoming dispised and rejected even in Israel.

If she is not happy with how her grandmother is being treated, she can’t say anything

Don't care, troll
Smelly

of course she can complain-----arabs complain ALL THE TIME

the Jewish holy land?

I expressed an opinion--------the purpose of this board

and a lot of those politics revolve around globalization or not. trump *is* an outcast in that regard so yes, his approval #'s will of course reflect that. i am not into globalization so i'm happy he's pulling out of that. it seemed like just a way to give more of our resources away to other countries.

Senate passes bill to enshrine $38-billion military aid package to Israel into law

but then we see hong kong waving our flag and singing our anthem. they seem to realize better than we do today what we really have and are pissing away.

No disagreement there.

the Jewish holy land?

I expressed an opinion--------the purpose of this board

I said that was great that was your opinion.

Senate passes bill to enshrine $38-billion military aid package to Israel into law

No disagreement there.
israel does get the most. but far from the only country that we give money to. egypt is high up there - dunno why.

i'd like for us to take a hard look at *why* we're giving other countries so much money. what are we getting for $38 billion?

Actually after all the political bashing of the Israeli's these two are guilty of the only reason the reason the Israeli government considered allowing them in was out of respect the US government. Once Trump voiced his opinion they had no problem banning them both. Now they have reconsidered on humanitarian grounds for Tlaib so she can see her grandmother. There will be no political grandstanding allowed, I'm sure a lot of the liberal networks will be promoting it as must see TV, this woman visiting with her grandmother.

Omar is still out, as she is a cancer to Israel obtaining true peace.

Tlaib does any condemning of Israel to the media while there throw her out. I expect that is what she will do once she has a face full of mic's. she just can't resist.

No disagreement there.
israel does get the most. but far from the only country that we give money to. egypt is high up there - dunno why.

i'd like for us to take a hard look at *why* we're giving other countries so much money. what are we getting for $38 billion?

I will not argue that we should not end that. We will not because it's influence peddling. We bribe other countries to do what we want. Basically blackmail. Take this money, do as we say or end up like Iraq.

Actually after all the political bashing of the Israeli's these two are guilty of the only reason the reason the Israeli government considered allowing them in was out of respect the US government. Once Trump voiced his opinion they had no problem banning them both. Now they have reconsidered on humanitarian grounds for Tlaib so she can see her grandmother. There will be no political grandstanding allowed, I'm sure a lot of the liberal networks will be promoting it as must see TV, this woman visiting with her grandmother.

Tlaib does any condemning of Israel to the media while there throw her out. I expect that is what she will do once she has a face full of mic's. she just can't resist.

If Israel wants to ban someone for their words that is one thing. When our president supports that, it is another.

If Israel wants to ban someone for their words that is one thing. When our president supports that, it is another.

words don't count? OH GOOD----I AM FREE TO SAY IT ALL

Don't care, troll
Smelly

of course she can complain-----arabs complain ALL THE TIME
Never seen a Jew complain

She’s an antisemite and a POS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back