Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

No, he encouraged it.

Good. Hamas is a terror regime. Why would they want to visit an area run by our enemies? We are still in a War on Terror and Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group.

The libs hate the State of Israel.

But what I want to ask them is what if they are successful?

Suppose they get their beloved Palestinian State and Israel is defeat, millions of Jews become refugees?

Will they be willing to ship those millions to the United States and give them free health care, housing, checks, and other benefits they give to Muslim minorities?

Lol, when are USA Zionists donating a Kosher homeland in the most pro-Zionist portions of the USA the Bible Belt?

when the Polacks give Warsaw back to its rightful and indigenous JOOOOOS

Hand over the loot you owe me Goy Boy.

Come and take it. You know where I live.

Nobody is dropping bombs or destroying our infrastructure. No one is undermining our way of life like we do in other countries.

If you were a parent in Syria, wouldn't you rather your kids be in a place where you do not have to worry about bombs dropping on their heads?

In fortress Europe, we have to be concerned about truck rammings, and AK 47's at Christmas Markets.
Yes, but that is like complaining about mice in your house after your neighbour has demolished his barn.

Er.......wot?
He didn't destroy his own barn and neither did I. I don't know what country you are from but the odds are very high that you took part in the destruction yet I am forced to take a share of the mice. I am not very happy about it I can tell you. I don't like mice.

You mean Syria?

Yes, we took off from Akrotiri to bomb it.

It is a shame I suppose. I should have liked to have visited the antiquities.
I was thinking of Irak but Syria will do.

Goddamn terrorist supporting economic boycotts.

Did the threshold of terrorism suddenly drop, oh wait, they're Muslim women, never mind.

There are plenty of Muslim women that live and visit Israel, idiot.

Good job by Trump and Israel not giving these two buffoons a platform to spew their hate.

They're scared of what these Congresswomen might say?

No, he encouraged it.

Good. Hamas is a terror regime. Why would they want to visit an area run by our enemies? We are still in a War on Terror and Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group.

The libs hate the State of Israel.

But what I want to ask them is what if they are successful?

Suppose they get their beloved Palestinian State and Israel is defeat, millions of Jews become refugees?

Will they be willing to ship those millions to the United States and give them free health care, housing, checks, and other benefits they give to Muslim minorities?

Lol, when are USA Zionists donating a Kosher homeland in the most pro-Zionist portions of the USA the Bible Belt?

Shocking seeing you in this thread. LOL

Don’t you work?

You work, really?
You're here all day, you J00 faced hypocrite.

I travel for work. A lot of time to kill. You don’t work. See the difference?

Israel blocks Omar, Tlaib from entering country amid pressure from Trump

Israel is now defending American democracy better than the USA can

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.
Bullshit. Netanyahu just did what tRump told him to. He got his tongue firmly up tRump's ass at this point and will do whatever he's told.

Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., from entering the country as part of a planned visit, a reversal that comes amid pressure from President Trump and concerns about their support for Israel boycotts.

The country's deputy foreign minister announced the decision Thursday, despite prior assurances that the congresswomen would be allowed in.
Bullshit. Netanyahu just did what tRump told him to. He got his tongue firmly up tRump's ass at this point and will do whatever he's told.
That is how allies behave. On the other hand Israel is well aware of what a Muslim terrorist is

That is how allies behave. On the other hand Israel is well aware of what a Muslim terrorist is
No. That is how dogs behave.

Your anti semitism is recorded

Enjoy

Enjoy
Lol, good luck with that. I was in Israel last month. I have some very good friends there. I'm not fond of the current government, but neither are many of the Israelis.

So you can take your antisemitism accusations and stick'em where the sun don't shine kid.

Enjoy
Lol, good luck with that. I was in Israel last month. I have some very good friends there. I'm not fond of the current government, but neither are many of the Israelis.

So you can take your antisemitism accusations and stick'em where the sun don't shine kid.
You called Israel or isralies dogs

Enjoy your hatred

What ally?

oh crap itush why so vulgar?

Enjoy

oh----israelis do politics too----HOW UNIQUE

Enjoy

oh----israelis do politics too----HOW UNIQUE

Amazing. Just like other members of the human race.

What ally?
You really need to take your medications

Enjoy

You called Israel or isralies dogs

Enjoy your hatred
Nice strawman.

I called netanyahu a dog.

I am OK with it if true. The antisemitic behavior on this board is just a microcosm of what it is globally. So F the squad.

Enjoy

Israel is a Democracy so most do support Bibi and his stance vs Islamic Terror regimes.

Enjoy

Israel is a Democracy so most do support Bibi and his stance vs Islamic Terror regimes.
Not really the impression I get from being there.

Forum List

Back