Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Talib belongs to that land more than most Israeli invaders.
The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

BS, yeah you're a muzzie
And proud. :5_1_12024:

Why?
Why not?

Because Islam treats women and gays like 2nd rate persons and kill apostates.
Not true.
The US has the highest crimes of rape, sexual harassment and assault against women. Heck you voted in for a pussy grabber who sleeps who hires prostitutes, have also no problem with judges accused of rape, and politicians who were known as sex offenders.

15000 deaths on average and women are getting raped left and right , kids kidnapped on daily basis. 2nd amendment my ass.
Sorry, but Brown neighborhoods don’t want law enforcement...very sad.
Confirmed racist who hates muslims , I'm shocked. Lol
Most kids kidnappers and pedophiles I see on the news are white. Most mass shooters I've seen so far are also whites,...the pussy grabber is white, Epstein is white, Hitler is white, nazis are white, those who slaughtered the natives were whites, those who started world war 1 and 2 were whites, those who occupied Africa, Asia and stole their resources were whites....fake news or alt facts ?
If I were a reporter in the Middle East I sure as hell wouldn’t report what goes on.
Poor deflection.
15000 deaths on average and women are getting raped left and right , kids kidnapped on daily basis. 2nd amendment my ass.
Sorry, but Brown neighborhoods don’t want law enforcement...very sad.
Confirmed racist who hates muslims , I'm shocked. Lol
Most kids kidnappers and pedophiles I see on the news are white. Most mass shooters I've seen so far are also whites,...the pussy grabber is white, Epstein is white, Hitler is white, nazis are white, those who slaughtered the natives were whites, those who started world war 1 and 2 were whites, those who occupied Africa, Asia and stole their resources were whites....fake news or alt facts ?

Hitler and Muslims had alot in common
Israel and Hitler do.

Hitler and Muslims had alot in common
Israel and Hitler do.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha you get your facts from foxnews apparently, move over.
:beer::beer::banana::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman::yes_text12:

as always,she gets OWNED by you.:2up::abgg2q.jpg:[/QUOTE]

Your next factual post will be your first.

This is disturbing. It's also not very smart considering who holds the purse strings.

Latest reports are stating Israel's decision to do this is based on the President's urging. Do others on this forum realize the type of precedence that is being set here?

The litmus test is whether those who are praising this action would praise it if it had come from a democratic president.

Think about it.......
A democratic president would be too invested in Israel's destruction to even think of such an action. Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban support the boycott of Israel and have offered a resolution in our congress supporting such a boycott. It is only natural that acts taken against israel by muslims would not be a welcomed visit. Don't tell Netanyahu that you intend to come to the country to vomit on the carpet and break the dishes then wonder why you aren't invited.

There is so much broad sweeping comments on this forum. How'd we get to this point........

As someone who has been to Israel and has Jewish roots I'm disappointed that Israel would take this action. It is petty.

It’s a political move before elections but it does make me laugh. As sophomoric as it may be.

Agree. But at some point it's not going to be so funny when it starts happening to you or those you love.

Good for them, Those two like Issa up there are hell bent to destroy Israel.
What is truly comical is that they both thought Israel was going to let them in and wonder around in the west bank.
Furthermore the democrats that are speaking out condemning Israel are total self centered trash, it is the Israeli government's decision and should be respected.
Have you asked yourself why only if in the world see Israel as a non criminal state? That's because they fucking are , remember apartheid That's what Israel is....
Speaking of the west bank, that's a Palestinian land controlled by Israeli occupiers that ingested it with illegal settlements.
Talib for example she is more indigenous to the holy land than most Israelis. But because Israel has been cleansing that land her parents and million other Palestinians we re pushed out...bad news for Israel and unlike American natives...that piece of land is in every muslims mind, it was recovered once and it will once again.
And I'm not for the destruction of anything, Palestinians need to get their freedom and lands back, settlers and invaders need to go back to where they came from.
No one cares what smelly muslims think. You people dont take baths.
Hahahaha we built baths in Europe and we in invented soap you dumb ass. Is documented that Europeans were filthy till the moors came in...and introduced baths, running water systems, perfumes, soaps and so much more....read history you ignorant.

A practicing Muslim washes for prayer every day sometimes 5 times ;). Your underwear is brown as a brownie.
Yeah, thats the problem. You stinky fucks think you are bathing when you rub water from a bowl on yourselves.
You don't wash yourself after using the toilet that's the most disgusting thing.

Not true.
The US has the highest crimes of rape, sexual harassment and assault against women. Heck you voted in for a pussy grabber who sleeps who hires prostitutes, have also no problem with judges accused of rape, and politicians who were known as sex offenders.

Difference is they are crimes in the US and par for the course in Islam. Pussy grabber? LOL not what he said at all. Is English your second language? If I draw a Cartoon of your illiterate prophet will you declare Jihad on me? Je Suis Charlie.

Palestinians and Syrians have every right to defend themselves.
Defend themselves before? Or after they have attacked and killed civilians and IDF personnel?
Because if it's after, as it always is, they only have the right to try and run away, if they can.

Defend themselves before? Or after they have attacked and killed civilians and IDF personnel?
Because if it's after, as it always is, they only have the right to try and run away, if they can.[/QUOTE]

Muslims have been killing innocents and civilians since the 600's. Any Muslim NOT in Saudi Arabia is out of their country. Go practice your apartied in the desert and leave moral folk alone.:bsflag::dig::dig:

Looks like you are so incredibly stupid,you do not even realise you just described Israel to a a tee.:abgg2q.jpg: ANOTHER perfect example how our corrupt school system is faling america and the brainwashed sheep have been taken in by the corporate owned media.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people.
The American Indians gave up fighting for their land and look what happened to them. And what the hell do you mean by "attack"?
Apparently you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't attempt to make such a stupid comparison.
Israel and the UD have both similair histories (genocide, occupation, theft, racism). You were saying ?
Again, there is simply no rational basis for any of these accusations against Israel, although sadly, slavery and the treatment of native Americans are dark marks on America's history, but on the upside, look how far the US has come since those days.
On the upside the native Americans were never going to win.
Their blood line Mexicans are slowly taking over. Rest assured.

This is disturbing. It's also not very smart considering who holds the purse strings.

Latest reports are stating Israel's decision to do this is based on the President's urging. Do others on this forum realize the type of precedence that is being set here?

The litmus test is whether those who are praising this action would praise it if it had come from a democratic president.

Think about it.......
A democratic president would be too invested in Israel's destruction to even think of such an action. Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban support the boycott of Israel and have offered a resolution in our congress supporting such a boycott. It is only natural that acts taken against israel by muslims would not be a welcomed visit. Don't tell Netanyahu that you intend to come to the country to vomit on the carpet and break the dishes then wonder why you aren't invited.

There is so much broad sweeping comments on this forum. How'd we get to this point........

As someone who has been to Israel and has Jewish roots I'm disappointed that Israel would take this action. It is petty.

It’s a political move before elections but it does make me laugh. As sophomoric as it may be.

Agree. But at some point it's not going to be so funny when it starts happening to you or those you love.

I am a Jew. Would be par for the course for me. After all the Holocaust gives Talib a calming feeling and Omar believes Israel has hypnotized the world. On a side note how does visiting Israel help those that voted for them in the US?

LOL @ Republicans supporting this ban, while pretending to champion freedom.
We do champion freedom, that's why we support banning the Satan worshipping hoes.

Either you support freedom of speech, or you don't.

Freedom of speech is one thing, freedom of hate speech and freedom of BS is totally different.

No it isn't. If we had freedom from BS we could have got rid of Trump.

Looks like you are so incredibly stupid,you do not even realise you just described Israel to a a tee. ANOTHER perfect example how our corrupt school system is faling america and the sheep have been taken in by the corporate owned media.
And it looks like you "forgot" to explain or rationalize any of your b.s.
We'll chalk that up to your own idiocy and leave the schools out of this.

By the way the more emojis and visual aids a poster uses indicates a correlating drop
in IQ and fact content in posts. Congratulations.

Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.
Muslims have been killing innocents and civilians since the 600's. Any Muslim NOT in Saudi Arabia is out of their country. Go practice your apartied in the desert and leave moral folk alone.
Moral where?
Oh, sorry. You actually have to have some in order to see it.

My bad. You'll just have to go find out what being moral looks like on your own. I don't have time to teach you today.

your idea of teaching is reading the textbooks from our corrupt school system and what the corporate controlled media tell you.

comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Not true.

Difference is they are crimes in the US and par for the course in Islam. Pussy grabber? LOL not what he said at all. Is English your second language? If I draw a Cartoon of your illiterate prophet will you declare Jihad on me? Je Suis Charlie.
English is my fourth language and you get what I speak ....it is better than the first whore and Henry Kissinger's English.
Je suis musulmane et je suis fiere de l etre... t as un problem avec va mon petit?

The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

Talib belongs to that land

She should move.....to Syria.
You can be a dyal citizen dumb ass, just like the first whore in the WH.

She should definitely be a Syrian citizen.
She is more American than the first whore.

You sure are stupid. The land of Judea was there in the time of Christ. Jews occupied that land for thousands of years. Not Talib and her sandpit buddies.
Dumb ass. No one denied that there Jews there, not the Jews from Manhattan, Russia and Poland. Palestinians are indigenous to the land as well. Fuck I didnt know the American school system was this bad.

Dumbass. The Jews fought for that land and won. Its theirs. Get over it. LMAO
Who said it is over dumbass? :)

The Arabs did. They have tried what, three or four times, to kill the Jews or drive them off and failed every time.

Dumbass. LOL
Wrong sweet heart. The holy land was under Islamic rule for centuries, if we hated the Jews we couldve cleansed them out...we didnt because we respect the people of the book (Christian's and jews) we defeated the crusaders and protected the Jews and everyone lived and practiced their religion.
Same happened in southern Europe, when Muslim ruling ended Jews fled to muslim countries escaping the cleansing done by the crusaders once again.

You never had a real history class, I can tell.

Obviously she did not.:abgg2q.jpg:

Think about it.......

would it be "petty" if I were denied a right to visit MEDINA----the erstwhile Jewish settlement in Arabia in which the BIG MO murdered a whole bunch of jews for failing to lick the shit off his ass. Would it be ok if I said I want to visit so I can smear some dog shit on the grave of that murdering rapist pig?

LOL @ Republicans supporting this ban, while pretending to champion freedom.
We do champion freedom, that's why we support banning the Satan worshipping hoes.

Either you support freedom of speech, or you don't.

Freedom of speech is one thing, freedom of hate speech and freedom of BS is totally different.

No it isn't. If we had freedom from BS we could have got rid of Trump.

I gotz a strong feeling that sobuttski-lost-europe is a Ukrainian neo-Nazi.
But thatz just me.

If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people.
The American Indians gave up fighting for their land and look what happened to them. And what the hell do you mean by "attack"?
The Indians never had a concept that it was their land exclusively nor that they owned it
Read and study before emoting.
The land of the Indians was stolen in the same way as the Palestian's land is being stolen from them by Zionists. Switch your brain on and use it.

Apparently, you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't make such stupid comments.[/QUOTE]

In that case, you do not understand the definition. The main "attack" is by the Zionists, not the Palestinians.

:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

could not have said it better myself.you so much took him to school.:2up:

Talib belongs to that land

She should move.....to Syria.
You can be a dyal citizen dumb ass, just like the first whore in the WH.

She should definitely be a Syrian citizen.
She is more American than the first whore.

who is the FIRST WHORE-----the bitch that dropped the rapist pig ? ----to wit---SHARMOOTAH AMINA?

Forum List

Back