Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mdhsh3iNFw1qkc59eo1_1280.jpg

The photo above was taken by French photographer Anne Paq, a father in Gaza holding the dead body of his 11 month old son who was burned to death by Israel in an airstrike in Gaza today, on November 14, 2012.

http://iamjamaickistani.tumblr.com/image/35719238348

The baby, 11 month old Ahmad, was burnt alive in his family home in Gaza City. His father, Jihad Masharawi, is holding him in his arms in the photo above.

628x471.jpg

News of the world in pictures - seattlepi.com

Sherri

That being the case, why in later videos is the boy alive? :confused:

no wonder and thank GOD you are RETIRED

The photo above was taken by French photographer Anne Paq, a father in Gaza holding the dead body of his 11 month old son who was burned to death by Israel in an airstrike in Gaza today, on November 14, 2012.

The baby, 11 month old Ahmad, was burnt alive in his family home in Gaza City. His father, Jihad Masharawi, is holding him in his arms in the photo above.

628x471.jpg

Sherri

How many infants, children and pregnant women have been killed in Israel by HAMAS rockets? The Palestinians are neither Arabs or Semites. They came to the Middle East by ships in an area near Ancient Greece. Do the research and then you will know the truth.

Very Few YOU Idiot.......more bais opinion from yet another Cretin,for your information,since 1949.....the DEATH RATIO

PALESTINIANS 8045 INCLUDING 1625 CHILDREN

ISRAELIS 1575 INCLUDING 142 CHILDREN

WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ALSO ASKED WAS,HOW MANY CHILDREN AND PREGNANT WOMEN HAVE BEEN "MURDERED" IN PALESTINE.

THEREIN YOU WILL FIND THE REAL ANSWER

BUT A WOOD DUCK LIKE YOU ONLY SEE "THE POOR OLD ISRAELI SIDE"

YOU ARE AS SHAMEFUL AS YOUR ARE IGNORANT:mad:

THELIQ

How many women and children are killed by the Gazans own rockets falling in Gaza?

Another point Sherri, how can one tell if a dead Pali is a plain civilian or a Hamas fighter or other combatant ??? They don't wear uniforms ! Therefore when looking at 'civilian casualties', you can never be too sure.

They aren't even necessarily dead.
Pallywood.

How many infants, children and pregnant women have been killed in Israel by HAMAS rockets? The Palestinians are neither Arabs or Semites. They came to the Middle East by ships in an area near Ancient Greece. Do the research and then you will know the truth.

Very Few YOU Idiot.......more bais opinion from yet another Cretin,for your information,since 1949.....the DEATH RATIO

WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE ALSO ASKED WAS,HOW MANY CHILDREN AND PREGNANT WOMEN HAVE BEEN "MURDERED" IN PALESTINE.

THELIQ

How many women and children are killed by the Gazans own rockets falling in Gaza?

NONE,only Israeli weapons....but nice to see you again Todd,I was wondering where you were,anyhow stop trying to allay Israeli atrosities onto the Palestinians,pretty sick and inaccurate ploy.steve, but not unusual for those trying to defend the indefensible.

They don't wear uniforms ! Therefore when looking at 'civilian casualties', you can never be too sure

it's been the "trick" of the jihadist pigs for decades---even in the time of plane hijackings

"WE ARE CIVILIANS!!!!!"

always remember-----there have been "pregnant" sluts----with BOMB BELLIES[/I]

always remember----lots of stuff can be shoved under
those "burkah" rags

THELIQ

NONE,only Israeli weapons....but nice to see you again Todd,I was wondering where you were,anyhow stop trying to allay Israeli atrosities onto the Palestinians,pretty sick and inaccurate ploy.steve, but not unusual for those trying to defend the indefensible.

NONE,only Israeli weapons

How do you know?

stop trying to allay Israeli atrosities onto the Palestinians

Actrocities? I agree, Gazan rockets fired indiscriminately into civilian areas is an atrocity.
The terrorists doing it should be tried and executed.

the NEW WAR MATH-----the side willing to shove their kids under bombs ----and tie bombs to the asses of their daughters -------JACK UP THEIR MORTALITY FIGURES AND WIN THE WAR.........

They don't wear uniforms ! Therefore when looking at 'civilian casualties', you can never be too sure

it's been the "trick" of the jihadist pigs for decades---even in the time of plane hijackings

"WE ARE CIVILIANS!!!!!"

always remember-----there have been "pregnant" sluts----with BOMB BELLIES[/I]

always remember----lots of stuff can be shoved under
those "burkah" rags

Ever realized Rosie,you start at one point,Vent Your Spleen(and do in everyone's BRAIN) yet end UP AT YOUR STARTING POINT. BOOOORRRRING IN THE EXTREME.

SLUTS.......I'd like to hear YOUR definition.......I have your answer already "IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE"

How right you are,for once Rosie:clap2:

NONE,only Israeli weapons

How do you know?

stop trying to allay Israeli atrosities onto the Palestinians

Actrocities? I agree, Gazan rockets fired indiscriminately into civilian areas is an atrocity.
The terrorists doing it should be tried and executed.

Trouble is Todd the Palestinians may have fired 70 or so rockets,but the Israelis circa 700!!!!

Look personally I don't think anyone should use such Weapony,but the Palestinian response is born out of total frustration and the Israeli out of return of reply and defending it's people.

It's all wrong,no matter how you view it......just wasted lives,wasted hopes,I feel fair negotiation is the ONLY WAY.

Most Palestinians and most Israelis DO NOT WANT THIS.steve

the NEW WAR MATH-----the side willing to shove their kids under bombs ----and tie bombs to the asses of their daughters -------JACK UP THEIR MORTALITY FIGURES AND WIN THE WAR.........

That's SO SILLY Rosie.

wrong---its tragic-----children are being inculcated with filth----"DIE A
SHAHID and GO TO JANNAH Suicide amongst the young is very
prevalent----any sociopathic "government" can easily exploit that
fact

That's SO SILLY Rosie.

wrong---its tragic-----children are being inculcated with filth----"DIE A
SHAHID and GO TO JANNAH Suicide amongst the young is very
prevalent----any sociopathic "government" can easily exploit that
fact

Mmmmmmm

Sherri hates Jews.

No, Sherri hates seeing civilians murdered, as Israel is doing right now in Gaza.

Both the Israelis and the Palestinians are racists who don't want to coexist with each other. Somebody should just unify the two groups into one country. The racist Zionists are now forced to live with the Palestinians, and the racist Palestinians now have to live in the same country as the Israelis.

Hamas is a bunch of sickos for targeting Israeli civilians/citizens...................

Israel doesn't even allow Bedouins to live on their land, suck racist Zionist freaks!!!!!

Honestly, both sides/groups are evil. Why can't we just accept that?????

Racism is so ******* stupid........

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SO..........We allowed Germany to rise again after the HORRENDOUS NAZI PERIOD.

Both these peoples (the majority) are wonderful........NO I COMPLETELY DISAGREE Skyw,time is a great healer.

There are HARD BASTARDS ON BOTH SIDES..........their futures are entwined,the sooner people realize this the better.

SOON FORWARD.....to Palestine and Israel:clap2:steve

This open sore has nothing to do with Racism between these two nations.............The Racism comes from outside,due to IGNORANCE

Last edited:
Must you really keep on with spewing all that disrespect for Jesus and Christianity?

I am not spewing hate against Moses or any of the Old Testament Prophets.

I am not attacking Judaism or anyone's religion, either.

Why are you lying again about Rosie? She is not 'spewing disrespect' for Jesus OR Christanity. Just because she may think a decomposing maggot-riddled turd in a gutter puddled with vomit and urine has greater redeeming social value than you have - doesn't reflect AT ALL on Jesus or Christianity.

It MAY suggest, however, that Rosie - and some others - have a rather negative impression of how well you represent what you claim as your God and religion.

You DO spew hatred against Judaism when you lie about what Torah teaches, as you attack Judaism when you label Zionism as inherently evil. And all those INSANE RAVINGS about 'Jewish lust for spilling Gentile blood' - just how do you think that should be described?

To the Poster above,

Rosie has been resorting, on this discussion thread, to spewing this constant barrage of words directed at attacking Jesus followers, followers of Jesus who have lived for the past 2000 years. I see that as an attack on Christianity, and I find it offensive, as I expect other Christians do, as well.

As for your personal comments about me, all I have to say is that I think what they speak most of all about is you, they tell all of us who you are and what is in your heart.

Zionism is not Judaism, and Zionism has been responsible for many reprehensible acts in Palestine, like the killing of the baby addressed in the Opening Post, which I and anyone may freely criticize without saying one single word about Judaism.

I cannot even recall discussing the Torah here, so I don't know how to respond to the comment about that. But I point out, your Torah is also part of the Christian Bible, so it should not be surprising if Christians do that sometimes, talk about what is in your Torah, or surprising that verses are read or interpreted differently.

As for my speaking about Jews killing Gentiles, well, they are, that is what is happening as Israeli Jews kill Gazan Gentiles. Gentiles are nonJews, Jesus even spoke about the Gentiles, I found three reference to Gentiles in The Sermon On The Mount alone.

Lust for the blood of Gentiles, lust for blood is a phrase to describe frenzied killing, overkill, killing that a people seem to celebrate and incite and urge on, that is my thoughts.

We have many comments of Israelis over the past few days that I think help us understand the meaning of that phrase better, and help all to see why some might see in the present killing in Gaza a lust for blood, by a people, for the blood of another people.

israel-minister-of-interior-eli-yishai-gaza-11.gif

"Among the latest horrifying examples of incitement to mass murder by Israeli public figures, Gilad Sharon, the son of former prime minister and notorious war criminal Ariel Sharon, has called for the Israeli army to “flatten” Gaza as the US flattened the Japanese city of Hiroshima in 1945 with an atomic bomb. “The residents of Gaza are not innocent, they elected Hamas. The Gazans aren’t hostages; they chose this freely, and must live with the consequences,” wrote Sharon in the extremist publication The Jerusalem Post. Sharon elaborated: We need to flatten entire neighborhoods in Gaza. Flatten all of Gaza. The Americans didn’t stop with Hiroshima – the Japanese weren’t surrendering fast enough, so they hit Nagasaki, too. There should be no electricity in Gaza, no gasoline or moving vehicles, nothing. Then they’d really call for a ceasefire. Were this to happen, the images from Gaza might be unpleasant – but victory would be swift, and the lives of our soldiers and civilians spared."

ISRAELI OFFICIALS CALL FOR GAZA TO BE FLATTENED LIKE HIROSHIMA WAS « Desertpeace

Sherri
Over 40,000 dead in Syria, Christians being killed in Nigeria and other Muslim countries, etc. etc., and Sherri "the good Christian" is still blabbering about the Jews killing Gentiles while she has not a care in the world about whom the Muslims are killing. I wonder if Sherri "the good Christian" ever thinks about the Muslims invading the countries which were essentially inhabited by the original Christians and now the descendents of these original Christians can't even practice their religion in peace.

I am reading an article on Mondoweiss about the funeral of the protester killed in Nabi Saleh, and there is a photo of his family, it looks like he had three small children, he was a police officer for the Palestinian Authority.

grave.car.jpg

center.ram.jpg

family.2.jpg

"Around noon, dressed in blue and gray fatigues, PA officers lined the flatbed of a pickup truck where Tamimi’s body lay. Following, twenty other policemen walked hand to shoulder, forming a ring around the deceased’s family. To activists working in the occupied Palestinian territories, their faces were familiar. Nariman Tamimi, Rushdi’s sister was nearly carried by the support of other female relatives. In front, Bilal Tamimi, the village videographer and journalist, chronicled the funeral as the latest chapter of his family’s hardships. “It’s ok, this is our destiny,” he said softly, only momentarily moving the shield of the camera from his face. In a crowd of 2,000, nearly everyone I spoke with had met Rushdi, even if briefly on the proverbial rite of passage demonstrations in Nabi Saleh."

A funeral in Nabi Saleh signals new political consciousness in West Bank | Mondoweiss

Sherri
With over 40,000 Syrians killed so far, one would think that Sherri would have at least one or two pictures of their funerals. What happened, Sherri? Did they just throw these 40,000 Syrians on a big bonfire and did not conduct any funerals? I wonder also if Sherri has any pictures of funerals for the Christians who have been killed by Muslims recently in Nigeria. I would think that the "good Christian" Sherri would be keeping up on this.

628x471.jpg

Sherri

As thousands of Palestinians, most of them civilians, have been killed by Israel in the past 10 years, a few dozen Israelis have been killed by Hamas rockets!

You can get the exact numbers for any timeframe to compare for yorself, by going to Btslem's website, statistics of the casualties on both sides.

Are you saying Israel's murder of this 11 month old baby is justified?

Sherri
Where was Sherri when over 2 million Christians were murdered in the Sudan? Was she hiding out when 3 million people (mainly Hindus) were killed in Bangladesh? What did she care when millions of Nigerian Christians were murdered? Evidently she closed her eyes to the 300,000 Black Muslims who perished in Darfur because of the Arab Muslims. Is she now closing her eyes to the over 40,000 murdered so far in Syria? I guess when there are no Jews involved, Sherri becomes comatose even when it is obvious that many children were killed in these Muslim atrocities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back