🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes---in fact Jesus was a ZIONIST-----his action in the Temple Court Yard demonstrated that fact. I grew up with christians and even attended "SUNDAY SCHOOL"-----the poor christian kids learn "EVIL PHARISEE" so much that they have no idea as to the circumstances during the life of Jesus.
Here are the facts.-------Jesus was a pharisee jew----the persons who did not like him---contrary to the Sunday school lies taught by sherri-----were NOT PHARISEES-----the persons who did not like him were SADDUCEES---many of whom had SOLD OUT TO THE ROMANS -----and who----because they were sell-outs----controlled the Temple. The business that took place in the Temple court yard was CORRUPT----in that it involved FOREIGN influence (well that is the "GENTILE" wo which sherri alludes) Jesus went to the temple to KICK OUT the "FOREIGN INFLUENCE" (read that gentile) His was an act in support of ZION and in support of the PHARISEE POV. Christian kids who attend sunday school get told that the "money changers" were EVIL PHARISEE RABBIS as were the "high priests" ---

REALITY IS at that time they were
largely ROMAN SADDUCEAN PLANTS whom the PHARISEES hated that includes Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef

Idiot islamo nazi pigs are confused by the castigating
JEREMIAH STYLE of some of the writers ----regarding
SERMONS OF DOOM AND GLOOM------sorry sunday
school kids-----that was just the rhetorical style of the
day. A good exercise for you jerks MIGHT be---read
AMOS and JEREMIAH-----on second thought---DON'T--
you will not understand that poetry either

Rosie,

Your mind is so twisted, nothing exists without some relationship to Zionism, which is your Lord and God, and was only a fairly recent creation in History! Zionism did not even exist when Jesus lived as a man in Palestine, so obviously Jesus was not a Zionist!

And Jesus was not a Pharisee!

As long as you reject Jesus as the Messiah and do not believe the words He spoke, you have no ability whatsoever to understand who Jesus was!

Sherri

On the contrary Sherri, as long as you use Jesus as a bloody truncheon to assault people, you will forever be a John Travolta worshipping Scientologist.

oh hogwash. sherri makes some good posts and she comes from a good place that cares about people and you are the ones who uses her religious beliefs against her to divert from what she is saying, demean, and belittle her.

i am a bit more secularly oriented but she isn't using her god to kill. she is using him to care and i can't argue with that. a lot of you all use your god to justify all kinds of depravities and salve your consciences.

Last edited:
John 12:44-50

44 Then Jesus cried out, “Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. 45 The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.

47 “If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. 49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. 50 I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”

John 12 NIV - Jesus Anointed at Bethany - Six days - Bible Gateway

Lol. You speak of Jesus out of one side of your mouth and love for the enemies of Jesus and the Father who sent Hom out of the other. You're a two face.

Jesus says love our enemies, He does not call us to hate!

This Jesus of Hate you seem to think you know about does not exist!

"Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Matthew 5:43-48

Sherri

Here are the prayers of the man God Himself called, "A man after my own heart".
"How blessed will be the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."
— Psalm 137:9

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave."
— Psalm 55:15

"May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow."
— Psalm 109:9

Don't talk to me about the Jewish Lord you neither know nor worship.

Sherri .... did you know that Jesus loves ALL CHILDREN FROM ALL RACES AND NATIONALITIES?

what makes you think Jesus only cares about palestinians Sherri?

You Think Jesus likes what Hamas does? to hide behind women and children?

What Jesus are you praying to Sherri?

You have your history wrong!

Jesus does love all children, but the children we all just watched be murdered in November of 2012, were all Palestinian children, and Israel was the murderer of every one of them.

How can any human being with even an ounce of humanity who cares about the lives of children support Israel's murder of these children?

Sherri

Sherri .... did you know that Jesus loves ALL CHILDREN FROM ALL RACES AND NATIONALITIES?

Jesus does love all children, but the children we all just watched be murdered in November of 2012, were all Palestinian children, and Israel was the murderer of every one of them.

How can any human being with even an ounce of humanity who cares about the lives of children support Israel's murder of these children?

Sherri

The Lord doesn't love all children. Have you ever actually read the bible?

Lol. You speak of Jesus out of one side of your mouth and love for the enemies of Jesus and the Father who sent Hom out of the other. You're a two face.

Jesus says love our enemies, He does not call us to hate!

This Jesus of Hate you seem to think you know about does not exist!

"Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

Matthew 5:43-48

Sherri

Here are the prayers of the man God Himself called, "A man after my own heart".
"How blessed will be the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."
— Psalm 137:9

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave."
— Psalm 55:15

"May his children be fatherless and his wife a widow."
— Psalm 109:9

Don't talk to me about the Jewish Lord you neither know nor worship.

Christians have a Bible, and in it is a Section entitled The New Testament. And in The New Testament lies the teachings of Jesus Christ, who says love your enemies.

If you do not desire to heed the words of Jesus, you need to stop falsely calling yourself His follower!

Sherri

Last edited:
We are dealing with a brainwashed Islamic fundamentalist here ....

and on top of that ... Sherri is a very disturbed woman with no mental stability.

.... in the internet you find all kinds.... I wish her well nevertheless.

Last edited:

Sherri

The Lord doesn't love all children. Have you ever actually read the bible?

My Lord does love all children!

I think your Lord is Satan, he is the Prince of the World and he calls his followers to hate, as you do!

Sherri

Last edited:

and on top of that ... Sherri is a very disturbed woman with no mental stability.

.... in the internet you find all kinds.... I wish her well nevertheless.
skye said:

takes a brain-dirtied zionut fundie like you to see your dis-ease in sherri

takes one zio skye fundie to see sherrie fundie-ness

so you're one too. as god said to the jews.........

We are dealing with a brainwashed zionut skye-fundamentalist here ....

Jesus was a ZIONIST....NOW I KNOW YOU ARE MAD:confused:
What is the definition of Zion, Brainiac?

A hill in Jerusalem on which the Temple was built.

So, do you worship a hill, dumbo?
The first definition is the one.

Zion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Zi·on
noun \ˈzī-ən\

Definition of ZION

a: the Jewish people : israel

b: the Jewish homeland that is symbolic of Judaism or of Jewish national aspiration

c: the ideal nation or society envisaged by Judaism

: heaven

: utopia

Variants of ZION

Zi·on also Si·on

Origin of ZION

Middle English Sion, from Old English, citadel in Palestine which was the nucleus of Jerusalem, from Late Latin, from Greek Seiōn, from Hebrew Ṣīyōn
First Known Use: 14th century

Related to ZION

Synonyms: above, bliss, elysian fields, Elysium, empyrean, kingdom come, New Jerusalem, paradise, sky, heaven (also Sion)

Antonyms: Gehenna, hell, Pandemonium, perdition

[+]more

am I talking to you kvetch ?

No I am not...

SO DO NOT TALK TO ME! Go lick your wounds somewhere else!

My Lord does love all children!

I think your Lord is Satan, he is the Prince of the World and he calls his followers to hate, as you do!

Sherri

What BS, your Father, the Prince of this world, must be so proud of you!

Sherri you really have this thing for royalty.

Who is your Lord?

Allah of course ... she only hides behind the Bible..... Allah is Sherri's Lord!

Sherri should have the courage of her convictions and at least give me an honest and forthright answer.

Seeing a thing like you, who smiles over the deaths of Gentile children, reminds me of who Satan is, that Satan is very much alive in this world, and exactly what the hearts and souls of his followers look like!

Thanks for reminding me of who my Enemy is and exactly what his followers look like!

I won't ever forget!

Sherri

These are future terrorists and the only good thing that can be said about the whole situation is that at least they will be in heaven now instead of hell where they would be once they grew up to be muslims like their families. EVERY one of these kids is dead because their fathers, brothers, uncles, grandfathers, mothers, aunts, neighbors and friends think they have a command from the fasle god allah to murder Jews. Don't tell me about satan you poc, you support those who worship satan disguised as the false god allah you don't know God, you don't know Jesus, you do know your father, the father of all lies, quite well though.

Matthew 16:23-27

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25 For whoever wants to save their life[f] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26 What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Sherri
I wonder if Sherri, the "good Christian woman" could tell us what she thinks Jesus would have said if he saw her friends, the Nazi Muslims, murdering his innocent followers these days as well as burning down their churches. And don't forget most of the Middle East was inhabited by the original Christians until the Muslim invaders came.

Fides Service - ASIA/SYRIA - The historic Evangelical Church of Aleppo destroyed with explosives

These children were killed by Israel on January 3, 2009, none of them were participating in the hostilities when killed. Year in and year out, in this over 40 year Occupation in Palestine, children have been killed my Israel. Israel and Occupation and Child Killings, Synonyms For One another!
Sherri

This list is false and decieving
Even anti-Israel Goldstone’s commity admited that most of this kind of information is false and decieveing. Many of the names above were killed by Hamas fire and rockets and some were terrrorists that walked without uniform. Atleast 3 names were dying in ‘Shiffa’ hospital from diseases that had nothing to do with the war.

do you want to back that up.

the other three members of the united nations fact finding mission on the gaza conflict stand by their findings and said so without equivocation,..and goldstones retraction came only after he had been shamelessly ostracised by south africa's jewish community
and was treatened.

so back it up because UNFFMGC contradicts what you and the other zionists/jews are saying about hiding behing children and arms dunps and etc. i/m not saying HAMAS was squeaky clean, but they seem to have conducted themselves honourably, particularly when contrasted by the behaviour of the IDF.

so back it up or shut it up, and i want it backed up from a reliable source.

These are future terrorists and the only good thing that can be said about the whole situation is that at least they will be in heaven now instead of hell where they would be once they grew up to be muslims like their families. EVERY one of these kids is dead because their fathers, brothers, uncles, grandfathers, mothers, aunts, neighbors and friends think they have a command from the fasle god allah to murder Jews. Don't tell me about satan you poc, you support those who worship satan disguised as the false god allah you don't know God, you don't know Jesus, you do know your father, the father of all lies, quite well though.

Matthew 16:23-27

23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25 For whoever wants to save their life[f] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26 What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Sherri
I wonder if Sherri, the "good Christian woman" could tell us what she thinks Jesus would have said if he saw her friends, the Nazi Muslims, murdering his innocent followers these days as well as burning down their churches. And don't forget most of the Middle East was inhabited by the original Christians until the Muslim invaders came.

Fides Service - ASIA/SYRIA - The historic Evangelical Church of Aleppo destroyed with explosives

this is the israel palestine board so stop diverting, christ, next thing we know, you will be asking what people think of the price for a bushel of apples in walla walla.

c'mon man. i am sure sherri would find the acts against religious structure by muslim extremists deplorable.you guys are just using her religious beliefs to attack her. we are getting close to a discussion about the talmud here.

Awwwww, he's so cutesy-woo when he starts with the demands LOL!

Maybe you should've begun by giving your own sources - especiallythe police investigation in SA about the purported threats..... Is there something *wrong* in your eyes, sealie, with 'shunning' someone? That's about as 'nonviolent' as can be! What, the Jewish community in SA doesn't have the right to their feelings now if *you* don't approve?

As for 'HAMAS conducting themselves honorably' - what part of 'indiscriminate rocket attacks' do you think is 'honorable'? And launcing attacks from a TV broadcast building?

Awwwww, he's so cutesy-woo when he starts with the demands LOL!

Maybe you should've begun by giving your own sources - especiallythe police investigation in SA about the purported threats..... Is there something *wrong* in your eyes, sealie, with 'shunning' someone? That's about as 'nonviolent' as can be! What, the Jewish community in SA doesn't have the right to their feelings now if *you* don't approve?

As for 'HAMAS conducting themselves honorably' - what part of 'indiscriminate rocket attacks' do you think is 'honorable'? And launcing attacks from a TV broadcast building?

Not to mention placing the lives of civilians in jeopardy in the process. Self serving maniacal bastards ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back