🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri ...Sherri... Sherri .... you are getting worse everyday! I worry about you!!!
I am waiting for the "good Christian woman" to show us some pictures of dead babies that her Muslim pals have murdered. Surely she must have some pictures of the children, both Muslims and Christians, killed in Syria. If not, how about some pictures of the Shiite children recently murdered in Pakistan? If none are available as of yet, perhaps she has some pictures of dead Christian children in Nigeria being killed right and left by Muslims. Or could it be that Sherri really doesn't care about these children since no Jews are involved?

Sherri, I am waiting for you to now open a thread about the 11 months olds in Israel that have been killed by the Palestinians.

That will be a refresh.

SO EVEN IN 1935 JEWS REALISED THERE WAS A PLACE CALLED PALESTINE,WHICH IS CORRECT,and thank you Lips for that.

Maybe you could imbue the Zionist Terrorists on here,AKA THE POSSEE,who claim incorrectly that Palestine never existed.

Thanks Again Lips.

Steven

What is the definition of Zion, Brainiac?

A hill in Jerusalem on which the Temple was built.

So, do you worship a hill, dumbo?
The first definition is the one.

Zion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Zi·on
noun \ˈzī-ən\

Definition of ZION

a: the Jewish people : israel

b: the Jewish homeland that is symbolic of Judaism or of Jewish national aspiration

c: the ideal nation or society envisaged by Judaism

: heaven

: utopia

Variants of ZION

Zi·on also Si·on

Origin of ZION

Middle English Sion, from Old English, citadel in Palestine which was the nucleus of Jerusalem, from Late Latin, from Greek Seiōn, from Hebrew Ṣīyōn
First Known Use: 14th century

Related to ZION

Synonyms: above, bliss, elysian fields, Elysium, empyrean, kingdom come, New Jerusalem, paradise, sky, heaven (also Sion)

Antonyms: Gehenna, hell, Pandemonium, perdition

[+]more

Hossfly,

OK, so we have a word Zion, that today, one of its multiple meanings is The Jewish People or Israel. That is actually two different meanings, I point out, as well, since there are Jews who do not call themselves Zionists, like the many Jews, who do not consider themselves Zionists, who write articles and post comments on Mondoweiss.

So, what is your point?

That Zionism word is rather interesting, it connotes a belief in the Jewish people and/or a belief in Israel. Zionists believe in the Jewish people, or Israel, Christians believe in Christ.

Thanks for bringing this up, this interesting difference between Zionists and Christians!!

Sherri

Sherri ...Sherri... Sherri .... you are getting worse everyday! I worry about you!!!
I am waiting for the "good Christian woman" to show us some pictures of dead babies that her Muslim pals have murdered. Surely she must have some pictures of the children, both Muslims and Christians, killed in Syria. If not, how about some pictures of the Shiite children recently murdered in Pakistan? If none are available as of yet, perhaps she has some pictures of dead Christian children in Nigeria being killed right and left by Muslims. Or could it be that Sherri really doesn't care about these children since no Jews are involved?

Hoss you'r being Silly, steve

Zi·on
noun \ˈzī-ən\

Definition of ZION

b: the Jewish homeland that is symbolic of Judaism or of Jewish national aspiration

Variants of ZION

Zi·on also Si·on

Origin of ZION

Middle English Sion, from Old English, citadel in Palestine which was the nucleus of Jerusalem, from Late Latin, from Greek Seiōn, from Hebrew Ṣīyōn

Related to ZION

Synonyms: above, bliss, elysian fields, Elysium, empyrean, kingdom come, New Jerusalem, paradise, sky, heaven (also Sion)

[+]more

Hossfly,

OK, so we have a word Zion, that today, one of its multiple meanings is The Jewish People or Israel. That is actually two different meanings, I point out, as well, since there are Jews who do not call themselves Zionists, like the many Jews, who do not consider themselves Zionists, who write articles and post comments on Mondoweiss.

So, what is your point?

That Zionism word is rather interesting, it connotes a belief in the Jewish people and/or a belief in Israel. Zionists believe in the Jewish people, or Israel, Christians believe in Christ.

Thanks for bringing this up, this interesting difference between Zionists and Christians!!

Sherri

You forgot Sherri,that ZIONIST ARE TERRORISTS,just saying,AND BAD BASTARDS AT THAT.steve

One more time, this is an Israel Palestine discussion board, your comments have no relevance to I/P.

Sherri you really have this thing for royalty.

Who is your Lord?

Allah of course ... she only hides behind the Bible..... Allah is Sherri's Lord!

holy shit what a mindless individual...
Before you go vomiting out that someone is mindless, how about you and Sherri telling us about all the message boards you both are on condemning what the Muslims are doing to innocent people, or don't you care about them? Are you only concerned with one small part of the Middle East because there are Jews involved and whatever is happening elsewhere is of no concern to you no matter how many thousands of people are killed?

I've never seen Hoss come barging into a 'fluffy' thread like the Coffee Shop or the Tavern or such flaming other posters and trash-talking them.

I've only ever seen Tinny, PatCat, Sherri, Sealie and Theliq(uored-up and stupid!) do that kind of shit. Some of 'em more than once.

IFF you wanna talk about 'posses', Steverino.......

One more time, this is an Israel Palestine discussion board, your comments have no relevance to I/P.

Yes it is .... and it's a sad thing when Hamas hide behind women and children ... wanting to make them martyrs for their sick cause!

Hamas should not hide behind children.... do you care about those poor children Sherri?

This ain't no damn Sunday School class either. And you need to read the Bible some more before you spew more garbage.

Zi·on
noun \ˈzī-ən\

Definition of ZION

Variants of ZION

Zi·on also Si·on

Origin of ZION

Related to ZION

[+]more

Hossfly,

So, what is your point?

Sherri
No difference at all. Christians are supposed to be Zionists.

What are you gonna DO about it, ya little board-nanny? Who ya gonna call? LOL!

Did you ever go back and make an apology after you went and shat all over Shelzin's thread? I didn't think so......

Sherri doesn't care for those children who Hamas use as shields .... all those babies who according to Sherri beliefs have to become martyrs for Islam...

Is too sad for words. :(

My Lord does love all children!

I think your Lord is Satan, he is the Prince of the World and he calls his followers to hate, as you do!

Sherri

What BS, your Father, the Prince of this world, must be so proud of you!

Who is your Lord?

Allah of course ... she only hides behind the Bible..... Allah is Sherri's Lord!

Skye,

Allah is simply the Arabic name for God, the name used for God by Muslims and Arab Christians, as well!

Allah and God are one and the same!

Why do many Arab Christians refer to God as

I am a Christian, I believe that God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Sherri

And Sherri . will not answer to the question of Hamas hiding behind her beloved children........ she never does ...she can't

She will not answer ...mark my words ....

and I don't blame her ..... what can she say?

nothing.

nothing at all.

so all we will get from poor Sherri is more cut an paste ..... cut and paste ..and hide behind the Bible .... trying to hide his Allah Lord.

Who is your Lord?

Skye,

Allah is simply the Arabic name for God, the name used for God by Muslims and Arab Christians, as well!

Allah and God are one and the same!

Why do many Arab Christians refer to God as

I am a Christian, I believe that God so loved the world, that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Sherri
Here's a tidbit for Sherri,

ALLAH, the Moon God

I do not have any argument with Islam per se, or with people calling GOD 'Allah' as that's the word in their language.

I DO have a probem with anyone insisting on abusing a religion by "defining" it as rejecting the central figure of anothe religion's theology - that's just so asinine on so many levels. But it's something that the Sherrithing does.

It seems to me that Sherri worships *herself* - it's all about what *she* has chosen to believe is true, and she is literally willing to damn all the rest of us who don't agree with her.

The eagerness with which she demonizes - again quite literally! - a diverse group of ordinary normal everyday human beings is something Ifind particulaly ironic, given that she routnely accuses all of us without exception of demonizing Muslims or Arabs or Palestinians or whatever.

What is the definition of Zion, Brainiac?

Zi·on
noun \ˈzī-ən\

Definition of ZION

Variants of ZION

Zi·on also Si·on

Origin of ZION

Related to ZION

[+]more
hossy bear

have you freed palestine yet?

isn't it far too soon to change your end slogan??

what went wrong??

were you yet another opportunuity sadly missed by our dear pals??

tell us the story, haver

Last edited:
I do not have any argument with Islam per se, or with people calling GOD 'Allah' as that's the word in their language.

I DO have a probem with anyone insisting on abusing a religion by "defining" it as rejecting the central figure of anothe religion's theology - that's just so asinine on so many levels. But it's something that the Sherrithing does.

It seems to me that Sherri worships *herself* - it's all about what *she* has chosen to believe is true, and she is literally willing to damn all the rest of us who don't agree with her.

The eagerness with which she demonizes - again quite literally! - a diverse group of ordinary normal everyday human beings is something Ifind particulaly ironic, given that she routnely accuses all of us without exception of demonizing Muslims or Arabs or Palestinians or whatever.

and the saddest thing is that Sherri not only is complicit in hiding behind women and children and killing them -like Hamas does- now she is also hiding behind the Bible and Jesus.

There is no limit for her in order to protect her Allah, her Fundamentalist faith :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back