Israel Defines Humanity

I've been on both sides of that wall. And I can tell you Palestinans love being third world stooges. They really don't deserve to be in Israel at all.

Actually, I found Arabs in every business and economic endeavor throughout Israel.

I believe you'll find my last two posts in this thread interesting.

and doing DAMN WELL-------it would be impossible to PRY them out of JAFFA

for the record----it is important to understand the ISLAMIC CULTURE AND LAW-----In Islamic law-----ALL LAND IS MUSLIM LAND----if a muslim ever owned it, or shit upon it----
it becomes MUSLIM LAND FOREVER------thus the fact that jews BOUGHT the land is inconsequential to the argument. Muslims do not believe that Hindus own land in India------INDIA IS MUSLIM LAND---to wit---the MOGHUL EMPIRE

1492 -
Spanish take Granada from the Moors.

In the legend of Moorish Spain, the last Muslim king of Grenada, Boabdil, surrendered the keys to his city on this day, and on one of its hills, paused for a final glance at his lost dominion. The place would henceforth be known as El Ultimo Suspiro del Moro- “ the Moor’s Last Sigh.”

His mother is said to have taunted him, and to have told him to “weep like a woman for the land he could not defend like a man.” Al Andalus- Andalusia- remains a deep wound for Islam.

I'm a Jew and an Israeli citizen. I have lived in Israel my whole life. Most of us want our government to stop building settlements on Palestinian land and we would like to see a Palestinian state. We don't like conservative assholes in America using us to push their ridiculous right-wing agenda. You just make yourself look like fools.

I've been on both sides of that wall. And I can tell you Palestinans love being third world stooges. They really don't deserve to be in Israel at all.

Actually, I found Arabs in every business and economic endeavor throughout Israel.

and doing DAMN WELL-------it would be impossible to PRY them out of JAFFA

I bought several lovely scarves from a Muslim seller in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem.

Sure, I made friends with a couple of Arabs there. But they don't have that victim mentality most do either. Like our blacks here, they just can't get off their ass and start paving their own future.

I'm a Jew and an Israeli citizen. I have lived in Israel my whole life. Most of us want our government to stop building settlements on Palestinian land and we would like to see a Palestinian state. We don't like conservative assholes in America using us to push their ridiculous right-wing agenda. You just make yourself look like fools.
And youre a liar too.

Be sure to say hello to Norman Finkelstein for me.....

....you dunce.

I am a jew----my hubby and son are Israeli citizens-----mind your own business----nothing right wing about any of us

I am a jew----my hubby and son are Israeli citizens-----mind your own business----nothing right wing about any of us
You're full of shit

You're full of shit

have we met?

....you dunce.
....you racist jerk

And youre a liar too.
You're a boring conservative with nothing to do but spew racist shit on the Internet

I just returned from several weeks in Israel and Jordan, and saw, first hand, the effects of the worldviews of the Jews vs the Arabs.

2. One need only ride along the border of the two nations to see the results. Both nations began with the same geography: more than 50% of each, rock strewn desert.

Today, Jordan is 75% desert, Israel, 60%.

But on the latter's side, orchard and irrigated fields spring up....on Jordan's side, largely the same as always.

efd9643378f186b9edc0acbfdedd3988.jpg

Photo: Gave Us This Land

The Israeli government brings in roads, electricity, and irrigation and the result is obvious.

Wadi-Rum-Jordan.jpg

Jordan

Exploring Wadi Rum Desert In Jordan

3. Throughout Israel one can see vast groves of date palms, and dates represent a major Israeli export.
DATES_03_640.jpg

http://mfa.gov.il/MFA/InnovativeIsrael/Agriculture/Pages/Israeli-dates-are-in-demand.aspx

But these trees are not indigenous...they were brought from Iraq and Morocco, and carefully naturalized in Israel.

Get this: the trees are three times more productive in Israel than they were in Iraq and Morocco.

The reason? In their homeland, the growers wait for nature to pollinate the flowers...wind, bees, and other insects....while in Israel, every tree is hand sprayed with pollen.

Nothing to do with either money nor religion....simply the work ethic and intelligence.

That title...."Israel Defines Humanity" coming right up.....

As the old joke goes....how many Arabs does it take to change a lightbulb?
None....they sit in the dark and blame the Jews.

1. Not just the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, but this tiny nation, surrounded by 7th century savages and nations led by power and money hungry dictators who care not a whit for their citizens, goes more than the extra mile to make life better for its enemies.
As a necessary protection from the homicide bombers and would-be 'martyrs'...

Israel-anti-terror-wall-1.jpg

Israel anti terror wall (1)

Israelis don't want the wall....each 2 meter wide section costs $8,000, and neither the Right, who see it as giving away greater Israel, nor the Left, who want to live peacefully with the Arabs, want it.

But, without the wall, the savages pour in...

Hamas_murder.jpg

How the West mocks its own anti-terrorism narrative - The Commentator

a. BTW....take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.
That city is what the western media refers to as 'a settlement.'

That's like calling Manhattan a settlement.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
It is not. It is a vibrant, thriving community rising up from the desert.
And it is permanent.

I'll get to that title, "Israel Defines Humanity" in a moment....

And it will be undeniable.

Full of crock. You have not read the history of the land. That is called a settlement , because it is on property that does not belong to them. Who are the savages??
What property actually belongs to people, Penelope?
All land has been conquered.

Stolen. Maybe someone should come and steal your land , but first bulldoze your home down in the middle of the night. Palestinians have every right to protect what is left of what they have, even the temple mount. The only thing that ties those Zionist to the area is they have a tiny little verse in the OT that most do not believe in anyway, and claim they are related to those in the OT, of which is one of the biggest lies ever told.
Stolen land? The land you're on was stolen, get off it, you bigoted prick.

Penelope is a byproduct of the Roman Catholic Church - no knowledge of the Bible and extreme bigotry against Jews like Jesus.

Actually Martin Luther was the biggest anti jew, the RCC had many jews in it. They may of been a jew named Jesus, look at Jesus Barabbas, they say there were 11 Jesus's in the early first century, but we should not think that the word of God is jewish, or a jew. Judaism and Christianity are both religions. If you would take your nose out of the bible sometime you might learn that one should not take the bible literally.

You're full of shit

Seems that the typical retort of the Liberal, no matter the nation....

...is the resort to profanity.

If Israel is so great, why must we fund their military? Maybe that gives them the money to spend on trees?
Sounds like new Zealand :lol:

1. Not just the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, but this tiny nation, surrounded by 7th century savages and nations led by power and money hungry dictators who care not a whit for their citizens, goes more than the extra mile to make life better for its enemies.

Israelis don't want the wall....each 2 meter wide section costs $8,000, and neither the Right, who see it as giving away greater Israel, nor the Left, who want to live peacefully with the Arabs, want it.

Hamas_murder.jpg

a. BTW....take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
And it is permanent.

Full of crock. You have not read the history of the land. That is called a settlement , because it is on property that does not belong to them. Who are the savages??
What property actually belongs to people, Penelope?
All land has been conquered.

Stolen. Maybe someone should come and steal your land , but first bulldoze your home down in the middle of the night. Palestinians have every right to protect what is left of what they have, even the temple mount. The only thing that ties those Zionist to the area is they have a tiny little verse in the OT that most do not believe in anyway, and claim they are related to those in the OT, of which is one of the biggest lies ever told.
Stolen land? The land you're on was stolen, get off it, you bigoted prick.

Penelope is a byproduct of the Roman Catholic Church - no knowledge of the Bible and extreme bigotry against Jews like Jesus.

Actually Martin Luther was the biggest anti jew, the RCC had many jews in it. They may of been a jew named Jesus, look at Jesus Barabbas, they say there were 11 Jesus's in the early first century, but we should not think that the word of God is jewish, or a jew. Judaism and Christianity are both religions. If you would take your nose out of the bible sometime you might learn that one should not take the bible literally.

Can I take this post as your tacit admission that the Palestinian savages dragging the body was an actual photo, not, as you claimed,a fake?

Excellent.

....you dunce.
....you racist jerk

So....you didn't favor my putting you in your place?

Bet it happens to you quite a bit, huh?

they elected a terrorist group to lead them FFS. Fucking savages
What terrorist group. What makes them a terrorist group. The head ones of Hamas actually do have roots there and were born there.

Hamas_murder.jpg

And it is permanent.

Your post is full of the stupid resentments that have fueled the ME conflict for decades. In fact, the Israeli government actions don´t differ from that of Hamas. The only reasonable government in the region is the Syrian.

Forum List

Back