Israel Defines Humanity

As the old joke goes....how many Arabs does it take to change a lightbulb?
None....they sit in the dark and blame the Jews.

1. Not just the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, but this tiny nation, surrounded by 7th century savages and nations led by power and money hungry dictators who care not a whit for their citizens, goes more than the extra mile to make life better for its enemies.
As a necessary protection from the homicide bombers and would-be 'martyrs'...

Israel-anti-terror-wall-1.jpg

Israel anti terror wall (1)

Israelis don't want the wall....each 2 meter wide section costs $8,000, and neither the Right, who see it as giving away greater Israel, nor the Left, who want to live peacefully with the Arabs, want it.

But, without the wall, the savages pour in...

Hamas_murder.jpg

How the West mocks its own anti-terrorism narrative - The Commentator

a. BTW....take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.
That city is what the western media refers to as 'a settlement.'

That's like calling Manhattan a settlement.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
It is not. It is a vibrant, thriving community rising up from the desert.
And it is permanent.

I'll get to that title, "Israel Defines Humanity" in a moment....

And it will be undeniable.

Careful, your bigotry is showing...

Humpty Trumpety sits on his wall
til november and fall
when
all the drumpfs sycophants
all the drumpfs mob
have to drop all the pieces
slink off with a sob
da de dump dump de da.

"Careful, your bigotry is showing..."

I provided facts, you moron...as proven by your inability to deny anything in my posts.

A little addendum-----Last Saturday----a person ventured into
Ozone Park, Queens, NY. In that part of New York city---there resides a community of southeast Asian muslims. The person shot and killed two muslims---one the local Mosque "IMAM"---.
The community quickly closes ranks and began to display PRE PRINTED signs which read "MUSLIM LIVES MATTER"----and a relative of one of the murdered persons commented, approx-----
"its been four hours----where is the MAYOR----if it had been a JOOOO the mayor would be here" The community affected
was BANGLA DESHI------I was fascinated. I know that west Pakistani muslims are fed islamo Nazi propaganda from birth---but I had no idea that the same is true of Bangladeshis
(Bangladesh is the erstwhile EAST PAKISTAN---prior to 1971 when a civil war caused the break up of Pakistan) Historically--there were some jews in the PART of Pakistan still called Pakistan---the erstwhile WEST PAKISTAN----but as far as I know BENGAL did not harbor any JOOOOS at all. -----
anti Semitism is not particularly ARAB----it is MUSLIM. Like FGM it exists wherever MUSLIMS exist. I am a bit surprised that the assassination of the two muslim men in Ozone Park, Queens has not yet been ascribed to THE MOSSAD----give it a few days

I get your point...and, while a shame, it is no shock.
Muslims are raised on Antisemitism with their mother's milk.

Perhaps this is why Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) wishes to bring in throngs of them.

Here, from a Muslim, too:
"It pains me to have to admit this but anti-Semitism is not just tolerated in some sections of the British Muslim community; it is routine and commonplace. Any Muslims reading this article – if they are honest with themselves – will know instantly what I am referring to. It is our dirty little secret. You could call it the banality of Muslim anti-Semitism." — Mehdi Hasan, The New Statesman.

A suggestion....you posted "its been four hours----where is the MAYOR----if it had been a JOOOO the mayor would be here"
If you could provide a pic of this, it might be more powerful.

It is part of their religious teachings that anyone that has read the koran could tell them, and we get team palestine posters on here telling us that they know better than the muslims about what they believe

I'm a Jew and an Israeli citizen. I have lived in Israel my whole life. Most of us want our government to stop building settlements on Palestinian land and we would like to see a Palestinian state. We don't like conservative assholes in America using us to push their ridiculous right-wing agenda. You just make yourself look like fools.

I am a jew----my hubby and son are Israeli citizens-----mind your own business----nothing right wing about any of us
You're full of shit

Making you what ?

1. Not just the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, but this tiny nation, surrounded by 7th century savages and nations led by power and money hungry dictators who care not a whit for their citizens, goes more than the extra mile to make life better for its enemies.

Israelis don't want the wall....each 2 meter wide section costs $8,000, and neither the Right, who see it as giving away greater Israel, nor the Left, who want to live peacefully with the Arabs, want it.

Hamas_murder.jpg

a. BTW....take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
And it is permanent.

Your post is full of the stupid resentments that have fueled the ME conflict for decades. In fact, the Israeli government actions don´t differ from that of Hamas. The only reasonable government in the region is the Syrian.

"The only reasonable government in the region is the Syrian."

Gads, you're a moron.

Daniel Silva, writing about Hafez Assad, and his rise to power in Syria:

"Syria itself became a vast prison, a place where fax machines were outlawed and a misplaced word about the ruler would result in a trip to the Mezzeh, the notorious hilltop prison in western Damascus....controlled by the Alawites, as was the Syrian military.

Within a decade of his ascent however, much of the country's Sunni majority was no longer content to be ruled by an Alawite peasant from Qurdaha. Bombs exploded regularly in Damascus, and in June 1979 a member of the Muslim Brotherhood killed at least fifty Alawite cadets in the dining hall of the Aleppo military academy. A year later, Islamic militants hurled a pair of grenades at the ruler during a diplomatic function....[Assad's brother] declared all-out war on the Brotherhood and its Sunni Muslim supporters....eight hundred political prisoners were slaughtered in their cells.

But it was in the town of Hama, a hotbed of Muslim Brotherhood activity along the banks of the Orontes River, that the regime showed the lengths to which it would go to ensure its survival. With the country teetering on the brink of civil war, the Defense Companies entered the city early on the morning of February 2, 1982, along with several hundred agents of the feared Mukhabarat secret police. What followed was the worst massacre in the history of the modern Middle East, a month long frenzy of killing, torture, and destruction that left at least twenty thousand people dead and a city reduced to rubble.

The ruler never denied the massacre, nor did he quibble over the number of dead....a new term came into vogue: Hama Rules."
You really hate Islamists but what you Zion-Servants do even hate more is Syria, where Islamists are the good guys in the government´s crackdown on the banned MB and now in the war on Syria where you Zion-Servants are busy to blame and condemn Assad all over the Internet, not ISIS, not al-Qaeda.
Do you really think I am interested in what your filthy NYT scribbler says about Syria?

"The Islamist uprising in Syria were a series of revolts and armed insurgency by Sunni Islamists, mainly members of the Muslim Brotherhood from 1976 until 1982. The uprising was aimed against the authority of the secular Ba'ath Party-controlled government of Syria, in what has been called a "long campaign of terror".
Islamist uprising in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know you didn't miss the part where I identified you as a moron...but you seem to have missed this:
"Syria itself became a vast prison, a place where fax machines were outlawed and a misplaced word about the ruler would result in a trip to the Mezzeh, the notorious hilltop prison in western Damascus....controlled by the Alawites, as was the Syrian military.

Within a decade of his ascent however, much of the country's Sunni majority was no longer content to be ruled by an Alawite peasant from Qurdaha. Bombs exploded regularly in Damascus, and in June 1979 a member of the Muslim Brotherhood killed at least fifty Alawite cadets in the dining hall of the Aleppo military academy. A year later, Islamic militants hurled a pair of grenades at the ruler during a diplomatic function....[Assad's brother] declared all-out war on the Brotherhood and its Sunni Muslim supporters....eight hundred political prisoners were slaughtered in their cells.

But it was in the town of Hama, a hotbed of Muslim Brotherhood activity along the banks of the Orontes River, that the regime showed the lengths to which it would go to ensure its survival. With the country teetering on the brink of civil war, the Defense Companies entered the city early on the morning of February 2, 1982, along with several hundred agents of the feared Mukhabarat secret police. What followed was the worst massacre in the history of the modern Middle East, a month long frenzy of killing, torture, and destruction that left at least twenty thousand people dead and a city reduced to rubble.

The ruler never denied the massacre, nor did he quibble over the number of dead....a new term came into vogue: Hama Rules."
I am sure you think it becomes true when you repeat it.

Hamas_murder.jpg

And it is permanent.

Your post is full of the stupid resentments that have fueled the ME conflict for decades. In fact, the Israeli government actions don´t differ from that of Hamas. The only reasonable government in the region is the Syrian.

Gads, you're a moron.

You really hate Islamists but what you Zion-Servants do even hate more is Syria, where Islamists are the good guys in the government´s crackdown on the banned MB and now in the war on Syria where you Zion-Servants are busy to blame and condemn Assad all over the Internet, not ISIS, not al-Qaeda.
Do you really think I am interested in what your filthy NYT scribbler says about Syria?

"The Islamist uprising in Syria were a series of revolts and armed insurgency by Sunni Islamists, mainly members of the Muslim Brotherhood from 1976 until 1982. The uprising was aimed against the authority of the secular Ba'ath Party-controlled government of Syria, in what has been called a "long campaign of terror".

I know you didn't miss the part where I identified you as a moron...but you seem to have missed this:

Did you say this?

"The only reasonable government in the region is the Syrian"?

I'm a Jew and an Israeli citizen. I have lived in Israel my whole life. Most of us want our government to stop building settlements on Palestinian land and we would like to see a Palestinian state. We don't like conservative assholes in America using us to push their ridiculous right-wing agenda. You just make yourself look like fools.

Hamas_murder.jpg

And it is permanent.

Full of crock. You have not read the history of the land. That is called a settlement , because it is on property that does not belong to them. Who are the savages??
What property actually belongs to people, Penelope?
All land has been conquered.

Stolen. Maybe someone should come and steal your land , but first bulldoze your home down in the middle of the night. Palestinians have every right to protect what is left of what they have, even the temple mount. The only thing that ties those Zionist to the area is they have a tiny little verse in the OT that most do not believe in anyway, and claim they are related to those in the OT, of which is one of the biggest lies ever told.
Stolen land? The land you're on was stolen, get off it, you bigoted prick.

Penelope is a byproduct of the Roman Catholic Church - no knowledge of the Bible and extreme bigotry against Jews like Jesus.

Actually Martin Luther was the biggest anti jew, the RCC had many jews in it. They may of been a jew named Jesus, look at Jesus Barabbas, they say there were 11 Jesus's in the early first century, but we should not think that the word of God is jewish, or a jew. Judaism and Christianity are both religions. If you would take your nose out of the bible sometime you might learn that one should not take the bible literally.

You do rfealise that Jesus was the name given to him by the Romans, and he was named after his father. You come up with this fanciful story and have yet to show any evidence of your claims?

The word of your God is Jewish as that is what your god is based on JUDAISM

Gads, you're a moron.

Did you say this?

Its the truth.

If Israel is so great, why must we fund their military? Maybe that gives them the money to spend on trees?
Sounds like new Zealand :lol:

If you want the best medical care, fewer unemp[loyed on welfare and the ability to defend your country then what you pay to Israel is well wort it. Could you afford a 20% increase on your taxes, a 40% increase on your medical insurance to make up the slack ?

I've been on both sides of that wall. And I can tell you Palestinans love being third world stooges. They really don't deserve to be in Israel at all.
they elected a terrorist group to lead them FFS. Fucking savages
What terrorist group. What makes them a terrorist group. The head ones of Hamas actually do have roots there and were born there.

Is that why they live in Bierut and Bagdad ?

Gads, you're a moron.

Did you say this?

Its the truth.

What is?

Hamas_murder.jpg

And it is permanent.

Full of crock. You have not read the history of the land. That is called a settlement , because it is on property that does not belong to them. Who are the savages??

And still you refuse to provide a link showing that the arab muslims were given ownership and sovereignty of the land by the LoN or the Ottomans. It is you that has not read the real history of the land, as the Jews were given the land under international law in 1923. The same time the arab muslims were given trans jordan. Or are you saying that the Jews have no rights and that international laws do not apply to them. It is the arab muslims that are building settlements on land that is not theirs because they think the UN has the authority to give them Jewish lands

only part of the land

Correct just 22% of palestine that includfed the west bank, Jerusalem, Gaza and the golan heights The east bank of the Jordan was the remaining 78% that was given to the arab muslims, including the so called palestinians. The UN has no authority to give away another peoples lands, even to promote peace

Hamas_murder.jpg

And it is permanent.

And still you refuse to provide a link showing that the arab muslims were given ownership and sovereignty of the land by the LoN or the Ottomans. It is you that has not read the real history of the land, as the Jews were given the land under international law in 1923. The same time the arab muslims were given trans jordan. Or are you saying that the Jews have no rights and that international laws do not apply to them. It is the arab muslims that are building settlements on land that is not theirs because they think the UN has the authority to give them Jewish lands

:cuckoo:

Will you produce the evidence then to back up the islamonazi claims, tinmore has tried and failed using islamonazi propaganda sites.

Who gave the arab muslims the land after they signed it away in 1917 as part of the surrender terms ?
The basis of your argumentation is what is wrong here. People might think your are reasonable but then they realize you are a paid scribbler who wants all but the Jews to be gone. All Muslims have to disappear and only Jews may live there. All the Muslims will be deported to the UK where you will have to pack your bags.

And who pays me, as I do this because I hate the muslims and their ethics. Having been on the receiving end many times I know just what they are like. The basis of my argument is facts backed by reality and historical evidence. The arabs that are prepared to live in peace can stay and prosper, those that like you want to exterminate the Jews can start packing their bags

Will you produce the evidence then to back up the islamonazi claims, tinmore has tried and failed using islamonazi propaganda sites.

Who gave the arab muslims the land after they signed it away in 1917 as part of the surrender terms ?
The basis of your argumentation is what is wrong here. People might think your are reasonable but then they realize you are a paid scribbler who wants all but the Jews to be gone. All Muslims have to disappear and only Jews may live there. All the Muslims will be deported to the UK where you will have to pack your bags.

And who pays me, as I do this because I hate the muslims and their ethics. Having been on the receiving end many times I know just what they are like. The basis of my argument is facts backed by reality and historical evidence. The arabs that are prepared to live in peace can stay and prosper, those that like you want to exterminate the Jews can start packing their bags
Your last sentence shows our real attitude. Who doesn´t agree to "All the lands must be owned by the Jews" is an Arab who wants to exterminate the Jews.

Your last sentence shows our real attitude. Who doesn´t agree to "All the lands must be owned by the Jews" is an Arab who wants to exterminate the Jews.

"....an Arab who wants to exterminate the Jews."

Well...not Christian Arabs or Druze....

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Soooo.....you're battin' below the Mendoza Line, huh?

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

why don't you quote the OT while your at it, much worst.

Old writings are often full of war and death.

Matthew 10:34:
Jesus: I did not come to bring peace, but the sword.

"Old writings are often full of war and death."

I've already identified you as a moron....now you'd like to add liar and fool to your resume?

While Jews and Christians have undergone the sort of reformations that obviate murder and massacres, Muslims have not.
In fact, multiple millions of Muslims are part of a movement that is motivated by murder.

You can pretend you are unaware of this...but

....this may be fitting as your epitaph:
"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.' RICHARD BADALAMENTE

why don't you quote the OT while your at it, much worst.

Post #77 applies to you, as well.

While the two great religions eschew the slaughter of innocents, the same cannot be said for Islam.

The best summary and comparison "You love life and we love death, which gives an example of what the Prophet Muhammad said."
'You love life and we love death' - The Boston Globe

Suhail Khan made the following statement in his speech to the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) convention in 1999:

This is our determination. This is the fierce determination we must resolve to bear in every facet of our lives. This is the mark of the Muslim. The earliest defenders of Islam would defend their more numerous and better equipped oppressors, because the early Muslims loved death, dying for the sake of almighty Allah more than the oppressors of Muslims loved life. This must be the case where we — when we are fighting life’s other battles….

There is no comparison between this blood cult and the new or old Testaments....in which there are many passages which order adherents to 'love the stranger.'

Do you really think I am interested in what your filthy NYT scribbler says about Syria?....
"Zion-Servants"? Is that like calling Blacks "Negras"? Do you mean "fucking Jews"?

Assad butchered his own people. Are you a Russophile who revers Putin?

Forum List

Back