Israel Defines Humanity

And so, Israel seeks to better the lives of it's fervent enemies.....

5. "Israel is planning to build a $5 billion island off the coast of Gaza, complete with an airport, seaport and hotels.

Israeli minister of intelligence and transportation Yisrael Katz said the project will alleviate economic hardship in the blockaded coastal strip and reconnect it with the rest of the world.

The plans call for an three square mile artificial island, linked to Gaza by a three-mile bridge. Mr Katz said the island would include a seaport, with potential plans for a future airport, a hotel and smaller port for yachts.

Israel would supervise security checks, but the island would otherwise be run by Palestinians and the international community."

Israel planning to build a $5 billion artificial island off Gaza

Guess what the Arab leadership said?

"Husam Zumlot, an aide to Mr Abbas, criticised the idea as "dubious" and "politically motivated," saying it would lead to "the final severing of Gaza from the rest of the occupied territory of the state of Palestine."

I'm a Jew and an Israeli citizen. I have lived in Israel my whole life. Most of us want our government to stop building settlements on Palestinian land and we would like to see a Palestinian state. We don't like conservative assholes in America using us to push their ridiculous right-wing agenda. You just make yourself look like fools.
And youre a liar too.
You're a boring conservative with nothing to do but spew racist shit on the Internet
You can always tell when the banned morons create a new account.

I'm a Jew and an Israeli citizen. I have lived in Israel my whole life. Most of us want our government to stop building settlements on Palestinian land and we would like to see a Palestinian state. We don't like conservative assholes in America using us to push their ridiculous right-wing agenda. You just make yourself look like fools.

As the old joke goes....how many Arabs does it take to change a lightbulb?
None....they sit in the dark and blame the Jews.

1. Not just the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, but this tiny nation, surrounded by 7th century savages and nations led by power and money hungry dictators who care not a whit for their citizens, goes more than the extra mile to make life better for its enemies.
As a necessary protection from the homicide bombers and would-be 'martyrs'...

Israel-anti-terror-wall-1.jpg

Israel anti terror wall (1)

Israelis don't want the wall....each 2 meter wide section costs $8,000, and neither the Right, who see it as giving away greater Israel, nor the Left, who want to live peacefully with the Arabs, want it.

But, without the wall, the savages pour in...

Hamas_murder.jpg

How the West mocks its own anti-terrorism narrative - The Commentator

a. BTW....take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.
That city is what the western media refers to as 'a settlement.'

That's like calling Manhattan a settlement.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
It is not. It is a vibrant, thriving community rising up from the desert.
And it is permanent.

I'll get to that title, "Israel Defines Humanity" in a moment....

And it will be undeniable.

Full of crock. You have not read the history of the land. That is called a settlement , because it is on property that does not belong to them. Who are the savages??
What property actually belongs to people, Penelope?
All land has been conquered.

Stolen. Maybe someone should come and steal your land , but first bulldoze your home down in the middle of the night. Palestinians have every right to protect what is left of what they have, even the temple mount. The only thing that ties those Zionist to the area is they have a tiny little verse in the OT that most do not believe in anyway, and claim they are related to those in the OT, of which is one of the biggest lies ever told.
Stolen land? The land you're on was stolen, get off it, you bigoted prick.

Penelope is a byproduct of the Roman Catholic Church - no knowledge of the Bible and extreme bigotry against Jews like Jesus.

Actually Martin Luther was the biggest anti jew, the RCC had many jews in it. They may of been a jew named Jesus, look at Jesus Barabbas, they say there were 11 Jesus's in the early first century, but we should not think that the word of God is jewish, or a jew. Judaism and Christianity are both religions. If you would take your nose out of the bible sometime you might learn that one should not take the bible literally.
Is it true? Is ignorance truely bliss?

Full of crock. You have not read the history of the land. That is called a settlement , because it is on property that does not belong to them. Who are the savages??

Stolen. Maybe someone should come and steal your land , but first bulldoze your home down in the middle of the night. Palestinians have every right to protect what is left of what they have, even the temple mount. The only thing that ties those Zionist to the area is they have a tiny little verse in the OT that most do not believe in anyway, and claim they are related to those in the OT, of which is one of the biggest lies ever told.

Penelope is a byproduct of the Roman Catholic Church - no knowledge of the Bible and extreme bigotry against Jews like Jesus.

Actually Martin Luther was the biggest anti jew, the RCC had many jews in it. They may of been a jew named Jesus, look at Jesus Barabbas, they say there were 11 Jesus's in the early first century, but we should not think that the word of God is jewish, or a jew. Judaism and Christianity are both religions. If you would take your nose out of the bible sometime you might learn that one should not take the bible literally.

It sounds like it, I wouldn't know.

Must really tick you off knowing Jesus was a Jew and God considers Jews his chosen people.

Old writings are often full of war and death.

Matthew 10:34:
Jesus: I did not come to bring peace, but the sword.

"Old writings are often full of war and death."

I've already identified you as a moron....now you'd like to add liar and fool to your resume?

While Jews and Christians have undergone the sort of reformations that obviate murder and massacres, Muslims have not.
In fact, multiple millions of Muslims are part of a movement that is motivated by murder.

You can pretend you are unaware of this...but

....this may be fitting as your epitaph:
"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.' RICHARD BADALAMENTE
If that is true, why is there no army of millions overrunning the planet?

"Zion-Servants"? Is that like calling Blacks "Negras"? Do you mean "fucking Jews"?
Zionists are the ones driving the Israelis into constant confrontation with everybody else. They are the equivalent of back then´s clerics who defined the Jewry according to their gusto. They would certainly demand Jesus´ death again, the king of the Jews.

Assad butchered his own people. Are you a Russophile who revers Putin?
This is a stupid lie spread by those who side with the terrorists in Syria.

I've already identified you as a moron....now you'd like to add liar and fool to your resume?

While Jews and Christians have undergone the sort of reformations that obviate murder and massacres, Muslims have not.
In fact, multiple millions of Muslims are part of a movement that is motivated by murder.

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.' RICHARD BADALAMENTE

Articulate your point....so I can rip it to shreds.

I believe we're done, as you've been reduced to obvious lies.

Must really tick you off knowing Jesus was a Jew and God considers Jews his chosen people.

No because I don't believe either. :lmao::lmao::lol:

I believe we're done, as you've been reduced to obvious lies.

I see your talking to yourself.:laugh2:

How could you when you don´t even get it?

Of course you don't. You claim you're a Roman Catholic. Which totally explains your theological ignorance and anti Semitic attitude.

"Zion-Servants"? Is that like calling Blacks "Negras"? Do you mean "fucking Jews"?
Zionists are the ones driving the Israelis into constant confrontation with everybody else. They are the equivalent of back then´s clerics who defined the Jewry according to their gusto. They would certainly demand Jesus´ death again, the king of the Jews.

Assad butchered his own people. Are you a Russophile who revers Putin?
This is a stupid lie spread by those who side with the terrorists in Syria.
Yeah, Assad is just a scapegoat of Obama. :cuckoo:

Of course you don't. You claim you're a Roman Catholic. Which totally explains your theological ignorance and anti Semitic attitude.

Actually Protestants are the anti jew ones mainly. RC's are very tolerant of others.

Actually Protestants are the anti jew ones mainly. RC's are very tolerant of others.
Up is down, peace is war. You love Doublespeak!

....This is a stupid lie spread by those who side with the terrorists in Syria.
The fact you are an "anti-zionist" aka anti-semitic is clear. Nice dodge on being pro-Russian and/or pro-Putin.

Assad is a fucking asshole dictator. That is well proven by history. What do you feel so compelling about Assad and his family? Why do you support him?

....This is a stupid lie spread by those who side with the terrorists in Syria.
The fact you are an "anti-zionist" aka anti-semitic is clear. Nice dodge on being pro-Russian and/or pro-Putin.

Assad is a fucking asshole dictator. That is well proven by history. What do you feel so compelling about Assad and his family? Why do you support him?
Lies and nothing but lies:

""anti-zionist" aka anti-semitic"
"Nice dodge on being pro-Russian and/or pro-Putin"
"Assad is a fucking asshole dictator"

Forum List

Back