🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Demolishes Store Belonging To Bedouin Orphans

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
BEERSHEBA, Israel (Ma'an) --

"Israeli forces on Thursday demolished a store belonging to orphans in Wadi al-Niam, a Bedouin village in the Negev.*"The demolition is immoral and unjustifiable. How can a state which claims to be an oasis of democracy and equality explain demolition of orphans' homes and means of living?" said Labbad Abu Affash, head of the village committee.The store belonged to orphans from the Jirjawi family, a Ma'an reporter said.*Abu Affash told Ma'an the whole village was slated for demolition."We realize pretty well that Wadi al-Niam is being targeted by the Israeli occupation. However, we similarly realize that our people in the village are stronger that the machines used in demolitions, and they will never break our will as owners who have the right to live in dignity on our lands."At the demolition, Talab Abu Arar, a Palestinian member of Israel's Knesset, had a heated argument with an Israeli commander and a representative of Israel's land department.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=587137

212272_345x230.jpg

212273.jpg

Last edited:
orphans? as in a bunch of children with no parents---
running a store? Please provide details. Are these
"orphans" babies whose relatives run the store for
their benefit? Can you provide the ages of these
"orphans"? In shariah law orphans are treated
kindly. My mother-in-law was "orphaned" of her
father (no father is "orphan" in shariah law) at age
11. In the beauty of islamic law she would "benefit"
from the DHIMMI ORPHAN LAW----were all things right---
ie she would be taken from her mother---enslaved to a
muslim and forced into islam had she not been rescued
by stealth and trickery. There are an estimated
35,000 sudanese christian slaved in ----enslaved as
"orphans" (once their fathers were beheaded)

We have LOTS TO LEARN FROM ISA-RESPECTERS

BEERSHEBA, Israel (Ma'an) --

"Israeli forces on Thursday demolished a store belonging to orphans in Wadi al-Niam, a Bedouin village in the Negev.*"The demolition is immoral and unjustifiable. How can a state which claims to be an oasis of democracy and equality explain demolition of orphans' homes and means of living?" said Labbad Abu Affash, head of the village committee.The store belonged to orphans from the Jirjawi family, a Ma'an reporter said.*Abu Affash told Ma'an the whole village was slated for demolition."We realize pretty well that Wadi al-Niam is being targeted by the Israeli occupation. However, we similarly realize that our people in the village are stronger that the machines used in demolitions, and they will never break our will as owners who have the right to live in dignity on our lands."At the demolition, Talab Abu Arar, a Palestinian member of Israel's Knesset, had a heated argument with an Israeli commander and a representative of Israel's land department.

Israeli forces demolish store belonging to Bedouin orphans | Maan News Agency

212272_345x230.jpg

212273.jpg

Indeed, that is lower than whale shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvdg9DSG6o]Israeli Soldiers Loot Palestinian Orphanage - YouTube[/ame]

And we're supposed to believe that the mean nasty IDF just up and decided they'd knock down a village for no reason whatsoever?

It doesn't work that way: the question is, why is Ma'an "News" only giving a piece of the picture? I am certain there is more, but Ma'an is not living up to its claim of being a "News" service by leaving things out. When they consistently leave out the same sort of info, they are functioning as a propaganda organ.

So this 'news' is worthless trash. It could all be as completely manufactured as far as I can tell......

Oh, and Sunni: There was nothing in there about 'hatred of nonJews'. Just as there is nothing in Zionism about 'hatred of nonJews'.

And we're supposed to believe that the mean nasty IDF just up and decided they'd knock down a village for no reason whatsoever?

It doesn't work that way: the question is, why is Ma'an "News" only giving a piece of the picture? I am certain there is more, but Ma'an is not living up to its claim of being a "News" service by leaving things out. When they consistently leave out the same sort of info, they are functioning as a propaganda organ.

So this 'news' is worthless trash. It could all be as completely manufactured as far as I can tell......

What are they leaving out?

Israel has a huge fleet of equipment for the sole purpose of destroying anything and everything Palestinian.

That is no secret.

Israel has a huge fleet of equipment for the sole purpose of destroying anything and everything Palestinian.
That is no secret.

That's not a 'secret': it's the same malignant fantasy that Henry Ford peddled nearly a century ago. Conspiranutter BS filth.

Laws had to have been broken: whether those laws are just, or justly enforced, could not be determined without knowing more about this. It could be that the building was not up to code and time had run out on delays to repair, etc. Or the property was being seized because of tax liens. There are lots of possibilities.

Assuming that there was absolutely no legality to this Israeli action re: Israeli citizens inside Israel is not at all useful. It certainly doesn't help the Bedouin at all. All this "article" is doing is attempting to incite hatred against Israel.

The Boston police shot a man yesterday. I wonder you're not screaming that they are evil, too.....

That is no secret.

That's not a 'secret': it's the same malignant fantasy that Henry Ford peddled nearly a century ago. Conspiranutter BS filth.

Laws had to have been broken: whether those laws are just, or justly enforced, could not be determined without knowing more about this. It could be that the building was not up to code and time had run out on delays to repair, etc. Or the property was being seized because of tax liens. There are lots of possibilities.

Assuming that there was absolutely no legality to this Israeli action re: Israeli citizens inside Israel is not at all useful. It certainly doesn't help the Bedouin at all. All this "article" is doing is attempting to incite hatred against Israel.

The Boston police shot a man yesterday. I wonder you're not screaming that they are evil, too.....

Laws had to have been broken:

1001 stupid excuses to destroy everything and anything Palestinian.

THE Bedouin villages and people have been under attack for decades, it is all part of the ethnic cleansing of NonJews from the land.

Last edited:

THE Bedouin villages and people have been under attack for decades, it is all part of the ethnic cleansing of NonJews from the land.

Links? Source? I've seen your posts supporting conspiranutter BS filth... this is just more of that.

HRW is corrupt and has a particular agenda. And 'war crimes' just doesn't seem applicable to a state's own citizens within its own territory - unless perhaps they're in rebellion?

Links? Source? I've seen your posts supporting conspiranutter BS filth... this is just more of that.

SEE Post 14

Forum List

Back