Israel deporting thousands of illegal alien Africans!

When did you become a traitor to your race?

That is what Zionism does to all who embrace it.

It turns every Zionist into a racist.

are you joking????

HG, unlike you....knows what ILLEGAL ALIEN means

I look at your avatar and see a racist Zionist whore, whoring for Israel, a traitor to your country, and a traitor to God.

And in this thread, you disclose your racism against black African refugees.

I know.... you don't understand what and illegal alien is.... or what applying for asylum is....

Seeking asylum in Israel: Deportation without due process

"Instead of giving asylum seekers the benefit of the doubt, as international law prescribes, in Israel, the district courts find doubts, the Supreme Court approves their decisions, and persecuted peoples are deported before the merits of their cases can be examined. Everyone can sleep soundly."

Seeking asylum in Israel: Deportation without due process | +972 Magazine

something wrong with applying before you enter the country..... illegally?

you know, using the proper channels.

When did you become a traitor to your race?

That is what Zionism does to all who embrace it.

It turns every Zionist into a racist.

are you joking????

I look at your avatar and see a racist Zionist whore, whoring for Israel, a traitor to your country, and a traitor to God.

The only whore I see here is you, you sperm smuggling cock juggling freak.:eusa_liar:

Reality unveils the Saharonim detention camp in the Negev Desert, the largest detention center in the world
saharonim_concentration_camp.jpg

Untitled-1_wh.jpg

1744551181.jpg

Attorney Omer Shatz of the human rights group Anu Plitim (We are Refugees ), says the tribunal at Saharonim "cannot be considered a court, certainly not one that rules on the freedom of asylum-seekers. The best evidence of this is the fact that these tribunals are located inside a prison, far from the public eye." Its judges, he says, are not subservient to the Judicial Ombudsman, "and as opposed to criminals, who are allowed a public defender, these victims come before the tribunal without representation."
A few steps away from Wing 5 is the women's wing. In the center of its courtyard, among many tents, is a large playground with children running around.

Rosamund Osai, from Ghana, is in charge of various tasks, including handing out toilet paper. "I've been here for two years already," she says in fluent English. "I hand out toilet paper, receive the new girls and help arrange the women for the morning count," she says.
Saharonim Concentration Camp

The Saharonim Prison is a large detention centre for African asylum seekers in the South of Israël. It is the largest of a planned four camps with its total capacity of 8000 inmates. Together with the Ktzi'ot prison, Sadot prison and the Nachal Raviv tent camp they detain so-called infiltrators, mostly Sudanese and Eritreran asylum seekers.
Saharonim Prison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel has been poisoned by the psychosis of permanent war. It has been morally bankrupted by the sanctification of victimhood, which it uses to justify an occupation that rivals the brutality and racism of apartheid South Africa. Its democracy—which was always exclusively for Jews—has been hijacked by extremists who are pushing the country toward fascism. Many of Israel’s most enlightened and educated citizens—1 million of them—have left the country. Its most courageous human rights campaigners, intellectuals and journalists—Israeli and Palestinian—are subject to constant state surveillance, arbitrary arrests and government-run smear campaigns. Its educational system, starting in primary school, has become an indoctrination machine for the military. And the greed and corruption of its venal political and economic elite have created vast income disparities, a mirror of the decay within America’s democracy.

And yet, the hard truths about Israel remain largely unspoken. Liberal supporters of Israel decry its excesses. They wring their hands over the tragic necessity of airstrikes on Gaza or Lebanon or the demolition of Palestinian homes. They assure us that they respect human rights and want peace. But they react in inchoate fury when the reality of Israel is held up before them. This reality implodes the myth of the Jewish state. It exposes the cynicism of a state whose real goal is, and always has been, the transfer, forced immigration or utter subjugation and impoverishment of Palestinians inside Israel and the occupied territories. Reality shatters the fiction of a peace process. Reality lays bare the fact that Israel routinely has used deadly force against unarmed civilians, including children, to steal half the land on the West Bank and crowd forcibly displaced Palestinians into squalid, militarized ghettos while turning their land and homes over to Jewish settlers. Reality exposes the new racial laws adopted by Israel as those once advocated by the fanatic racist Meir Kahane. Reality unveils the Saharonim detention camp in the Negev Desert, the largest detention center in the world. Reality mocks the lie of open, democratic debate, including in the country’s parliament, the Knesset, where racist diatribes and physical threats, often enshrined into law, are used to silence and criminalize the few who attempt to promote a civil society. Liberal Jewish critics inside and outside Israel, however, desperately need the myth, not only to fetishize Israel but also to fetishize themselves. Strike at the myth and you unleash a savage vitriol, which in its fury exposes the self-adulation and latent racism that lie at the core of modern Zionism.
Chris Hedges: Imploding the Myth of Israel - Columns - Chris Hedges - Truthdig

Reality unveils the Saharonim detention camp in the Negev Desert, the largest detention center in the world

Untitled-1_wh.jpg

1744551181.jpg

Attorney Omer Shatz of the human rights group Anu Plitim (We are Refugees ), says the tribunal at Saharonim "cannot be considered a court, certainly not one that rules on the freedom of asylum-seekers. The best evidence of this is the fact that these tribunals are located inside a prison, far from the public eye." Its judges, he says, are not subservient to the Judicial Ombudsman, "and as opposed to criminals, who are allowed a public defender, these victims come before the tribunal without representation."
A few steps away from Wing 5 is the women's wing. In the center of its courtyard, among many tents, is a large playground with children running around.

Rosamund Osai, from Ghana, is in charge of various tasks, including handing out toilet paper. "I've been here for two years already," she says in fluent English. "I hand out toilet paper, receive the new girls and help arrange the women for the morning count," she says.

The Saharonim Prison is a large detention centre for African asylum seekers in the South of Israël. It is the largest of a planned four camps with its total capacity of 8000 inmates. Together with the Ktzi'ot prison, Sadot prison and the Nachal Raviv tent camp they detain so-called infiltrators, mostly Sudanese and Eritreran asylum seekers.

Israel has been poisoned by the psychosis of permanent war. It has been morally bankrupted by the sanctification of victimhood, which it uses to justify an occupation that rivals the brutality and racism of apartheid South Africa. Its democracy—which was always exclusively for Jews—has been hijacked by extremists who are pushing the country toward fascism. Many of Israel’s most enlightened and educated citizens—1 million of them—have left the country. Its most courageous human rights campaigners, intellectuals and journalists—Israeli and Palestinian—are subject to constant state surveillance, arbitrary arrests and government-run smear campaigns. Its educational system, starting in primary school, has become an indoctrination machine for the military. And the greed and corruption of its venal political and economic elite have created vast income disparities, a mirror of the decay within America’s democracy.

And yet, the hard truths about Israel remain largely unspoken. Liberal supporters of Israel decry its excesses. They wring their hands over the tragic necessity of airstrikes on Gaza or Lebanon or the demolition of Palestinian homes. They assure us that they respect human rights and want peace. But they react in inchoate fury when the reality of Israel is held up before them. This reality implodes the myth of the Jewish state. It exposes the cynicism of a state whose real goal is, and always has been, the transfer, forced immigration or utter subjugation and impoverishment of Palestinians inside Israel and the occupied territories. Reality shatters the fiction of a peace process. Reality lays bare the fact that Israel routinely has used deadly force against unarmed civilians, including children, to steal half the land on the West Bank and crowd forcibly displaced Palestinians into squalid, militarized ghettos while turning their land and homes over to Jewish settlers. Reality exposes the new racial laws adopted by Israel as those once advocated by the fanatic racist Meir Kahane. Reality unveils the Saharonim detention camp in the Negev Desert, the largest detention center in the world. Reality mocks the lie of open, democratic debate, including in the country’s parliament, the Knesset, where racist diatribes and physical threats, often enshrined into law, are used to silence and criminalize the few who attempt to promote a civil society. Liberal Jewish critics inside and outside Israel, however, desperately need the myth, not only to fetishize Israel but also to fetishize themselves. Strike at the myth and you unleash a savage vitriol, which in its fury exposes the self-adulation and latent racism that lie at the core of modern Zionism.

So, Joey, would you have preferred the Israelis just to drop them off in the middle of some desert? Why not tell us about the camps that Italy has for these illegals, or don't you care about those particular illegals because they have nothing to do with Israel?

Why should she give a Shit about Black people when she doesn't give a Shit about Christians???

None of that is true and it would really be best for you to devote your time to your own hate issues and stop judging others here.

It is true. You don't give a S**T about " YOUR BRETHEREN" LOL being killed, enslaved, beheaded, are anything else you Hypocrite.

People who believe Israel has the Right to exist are " traitors" to America yet you condemn others that " judge?" lol :lol: If anyone spews Hate, Bigotry, intolerance, Double Standards, and Racism it's you, My dear. Ask " jesus". He will tell you to look inside yourself and ask yourself how you got this way :lol::lol: :lol:

" Pray" :lol: for the answer :eusa_pray:

I have no Brethren, that is a Zionist hate word, you can keep it to store all your hate in it.

I am a follower of Christ who gives me commands to love, to love God and to love my neighbor as myself. And He gives me a new command, love one another as I have loved you. There is no command to single out "my Brethren" to love above all others, it is simply not there. There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

That Brethren word is a word straight from Satan to your mouth, now you have a choice, do you keep all that hate in you or do you try to purge yourself of it. I hope someday you find a way to make that second choice.

Not every black African in Israel is an asylum seeker, but many are, and their rights under international law are being violated.

And all black Africans face discrimination, including Jews from Ethiopia.

You're mixing things. Ethiopians are rightful residents, while the Sudanese are NOT.

Stick to the point, if you don't mind.

not quite.... not all ethiopians are rightful residents...

only the ones who have DNA ties to the lost tribe are....

Religion in Israel accepts Ethiopian Jews as Jews and under our law they deserve complete equal rights both by state and religion.

BTW, the one Rabbi who strictly said that Ethiopians are to have the recognition of Jews in Israel, was Maran Ovadia Yosef, those who the haters slander for being "the top racist"

Untitled-1_wh.jpg

1744551181.jpg

So, Joey, would you have preferred the Israelis just to drop them off in the middle of some desert? Why not tell us about the camps that Italy has for these illegals, or don't you care about those particular illegals because they have nothing to do with Israel?
So tell us about the Italian camps Silly-Sally, and don't dilly dally

are you joking????

The only whore I see here is you, you sperm smuggling cock juggling freak.:eusa_liar:

I don't think Mrs. Sherri realizes that by omitting what happens to Blacks in Muslim countries, she is actually telling us that she doesn't really care about Blacks. The only reason she is bringing up Blacks in Israel is because of the Jews. Her Muslim friends can do whatever they want to Blacks, and she has not one word to say about this. We have to remember that Mrs. Sherri is whoring for the Palestinians and she has not a care in the world for others.

Ethiopian maid abused in Saudi Arabia hangs herself |

Why, Juvenile Jerky Joey, since you are so good at finding out about the Israeli camps for illegals, I would think that such a fair, even balanced man like you would also know about the camps in Italy that you could pull up for us. Unless of course you are not at all interested in these camps for illegals which the Italian government has set up because you can't blame the Israelis for them. Just whom do you think you are fooling, you Sad Sack?

None of that is true and it would really be best for you to devote your time to your own hate issues and stop judging others here.

It is true. You don't give a S**T about " YOUR BRETHEREN" LOL being killed, enslaved, beheaded, are anything else you Hypocrite.

People who believe Israel has the Right to exist are " traitors" to America yet you condemn others that " judge?" lol :lol: If anyone spews Hate, Bigotry, intolerance, Double Standards, and Racism it's you, My dear. Ask " jesus". He will tell you to look inside yourself and ask yourself how you got this way :lol::lol: :lol:

I have no Brethren, that is a Zionist hate word, you can keep it to store all your hate in it.

I am a follower of Christ who gives me commands to love, to love God and to love my neighbor as myself. And He gives me a new command, love one another as I have loved you. There is no command to single out "my Brethren" to love above all others, it is simply not there. There are no Chosen People I am called to defend, no matter hiw many babies they kill, or love above others.

That Brethren word is a word straight from Satan to your mouth, now you have a choice, do you keep all that hate in you or do you try to purge yourself of it. I hope someday you find a way to make that second choice.

Shut the fuck up you are a Muslim, you are not fooling anyone here.

I don't think Mrs. Sherri realizes that by omitting what happens to Blacks in Muslim countries, she is actually telling us that she doesn't really care about Blacks. The only reason she is bringing up Blacks in Israel is because of the Jews. Her Muslim friends can do whatever they want to Blacks, and she has not one word to say about this. We have to remember that Mrs. Sherri is whoring for the Palestinians and she has not a care in the world for others.

The thread is what is addressed in the OP.

Can Hossfly find somewhere in his brain the ability to respond to the thread topic?

This whole thing is a fraud, she doesn't give a piss about Black people. This is all to try and sling mud on the Jews.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

It looks like these new developments will result in more prisoners for Israel's concentration camps.

Israel adopts new measures against African migrants

AFP*–*Sun, Nov 24, 2013

"A statement from the prime minister's office said that beyond the measures, which include a crackdown on employers and financial incentives for home-bound Africans, the interior ministry has drafted a bill that would enable detainment of illegal migrants*for one year without trial."

I guess Mrs. Sherri must come from some foreign country if she never heard of the Church of the Brethren here in the U.S. I would suggest that when Mr. Devil visits Mrs. Sherri in the witching hours of the morning, she at least offers him a cup of coffee. Tell us, Mrs. Sherri, how do you conveniently overlook all the hate coming from your friends that they even have to kill each other because of some differences in their beliefs? Living here in American, you don't see the different Protestant denominations car and suicide bombing each other even though each denomination has slightly different beliefs.

Why, Juvenile Jerky Joey, since you are so good at finding out about the Israeli camps for illegals, I would think that such a fair, even balanced man like you would also know about the camps in Italy that you could pull up for us. Unless of course you are not at all interested in these camps for illegals which the Italian government has set up because you can't blame the Israelis for them. Just whom do you think you are fooling, you Sad Sack?

You brought up the Italian "illegals camps" so it should be up to you to post a link
MANDURIA, Italy — Under dark rain clouds on Tuesday afternoon, a group of about 10 immigrants hopped the thin wire fence surrounding the makeshift tent camp here and made a run for it into a silvery olive grove and the freedom of Italy beyond.

Nadia Shira Cohen for The New York Times

More than 1,300 immigrants are being kept in the tent city. Most are Tunisians, but boats from Libya began to arrive last weekend.

North Africans are brought to Lampedusa before being sent to the Manduria camp.
Perhaps they could have just walked.

“Oh, let them go,” a plainclothes officer standing near the camp’s gate said loudly, his metal badge visible on his breast pocket.

The Italian government hastily built this camp in the Puglia region, the heel of Italy’s boot, last weekend to help hold immigrants evacuated from Lampedusa, a tiny Italian island south of Sicily that is jammed with thousands of immigrants from North Africa who have crossed the Mediterranean in fishing boats and are now sleeping in the open air.

The Puglia center, which holds about 1,300 people, is an example of the logistical challenges that Italy — and Europe — face as they prepare for thousands of immigrants fleeing the unrest in North Africa. So far, most of them have been Tunisians seeking work, but last weekend the first boats arrived from Libya carrying Somalis and Eritreans who had been working there.

To some Italians, the tent camp is as much a political statement as a humanitarian reality, the product of a center-right government intent on demonstrating that the immigration situation has become an emergency that requires a coordinated European response. If the authorities wanted to dramatize the problem, some say, what better way than with photographs of immigrants escaping from crowded holding areas?

Others see the camp as a bargaining chip in a diplomatic standoff between Italy and France, the former colonial power in Tunisia and the place where most of the Tunisians say they want to go.

Under European Union law, the country where immigrants arrive is responsible for determining their status.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/world/europe/31italy.html

Last edited:

Can Hossfly find somewhere in his brain the ability to respond to the thread topic?

Can Mrs. Sherri finally take her meds? Hossfly is probably off busy doing something else.
Anyone with brains realizes by now that Mrs. Sherri has no interest in what is happening to Blacks in Muslim countries. If it has nothing to do with the Israelis, her friends can do whatever they wish to. Not only are the Ethiopiean maids abused in Saudi Arabia, but there have been many articles about how abused the maids from the Philippines are.

Saudi sends mutilated corpse of murdered Filipino maid home

You brought up the Italian "illegals camps" so it should be up to you to post a link
MANDURIA, Italy — Under dark rain clouds on Tuesday afternoon, a group of about 10 immigrants hopped the thin wire fence surrounding the makeshift tent camp here and made a run for it into a silvery olive grove and the freedom of Italy beyond.

Nadia Shira Cohen for The New York Times

More than 1,300 immigrants are being kept in the tent city. Most are Tunisians, but boats from Libya began to arrive last weekend.

North Africans are brought to Lampedusa before being sent to the Manduria camp.
Perhaps they could have just walked.

“Oh, let them go,” a plainclothes officer standing near the camp’s gate said loudly, his metal badge visible on his breast pocket.

The Italian government hastily built this camp in the Puglia region, the heel of Italy’s boot, last weekend to help hold immigrants evacuated from Lampedusa, a tiny Italian island south of Sicily that is jammed with thousands of immigrants from North Africa who have crossed the Mediterranean in fishing boats and are now sleeping in the open air.

The Puglia center, which holds about 1,300 people, is an example of the logistical challenges that Italy — and Europe — face as they prepare for thousands of immigrants fleeing the unrest in North Africa. So far, most of them have been Tunisians seeking work, but last weekend the first boats arrived from Libya carrying Somalis and Eritreans who had been working there.

To some Italians, the tent camp is as much a political statement as a humanitarian reality, the product of a center-right government intent on demonstrating that the immigration situation has become an emergency that requires a coordinated European response. If the authorities wanted to dramatize the problem, some say, what better way than with photographs of immigrants escaping from crowded holding areas?

Others see the camp as a bargaining chip in a diplomatic standoff between Italy and France, the former colonial power in Tunisia and the place where most of the Tunisians say they want to go.

Under European Union law, the country where immigrants arrive is responsible for determining their status.

How about some article about how these illegal immigrants were having an uprising at these camps? By the way, why do all these people in Tunisia want to leave that wonderful Muslim country of Tunisia to live among all the Infidels in Italy?

Can Mrs. Sherri finally take her meds? Hossfly is probably off busy doing something else.
Anyone with brains realizes by now that Mrs. Sherri has no interest in what is happening to Blacks in Muslim countries. If it has nothing to do with the Israelis, her friends can do whatever they wish to. Not only are the Ethiopiean maids abused in Saudi Arabia, but there have been many articles about how abused the maids from the Philippines are.

Saudi sends mutilated corpse of murdered Filipino maid home

Again, we see Hossfly/aka Silly Sally , is simply incapable of discussing the thread topic.

It looks like these new developments will result in more prisoners for Israel's concentration camps.

AFP*–*Sun, Nov 24, 2013

"A statement from the prime minister's office said that beyond the measures, which include a crackdown on employers and financial incentives for home-bound Africans, the interior ministry has drafted a bill that would enable detainment of illegal migrants*for one year without trial."

Mrs. Sherri doesn't seem to want to tell us why all these illegal immigrants didn't stop in Muslim countries. Some of them happen to be Muslims. Could it be that they knew they would be treated terribly or even killed if they tried to sneak into a Muslim country for employment? If the Egyptians can shoot these people in the back while they are trying to get to Israel, can you imagine how Mrs. Sherri's other Muslim friends would treat them?

Forum List

Back