Israel dismisses 2 officers over deadly drone strikes on aid workers in Gaza

They’re not doing that. They’re going in with ground forces. If they wanted to complete a genocide against the Palestinians they’d complete in it one day you dishonest fuck.
Another perfect example of a poster readily admitting he knows very little.

It's worse than that, i believe they know very well what's going on but can't and won't face it, meanwhile the supporters of those genocidal Zionist nutcases should listen more to some real Jewish people like this lady.

It's worse than that, i believe they know very well what's going on but can't and won't face it, meanwhile the supporters of those genocidal Zionist nutcases should listen more to some real Jewish people like this lady.

You might be right, but I suspect state propaganda still controls the minds of many Americans.

You might be right, but I suspect state propaganda still controls the minds of many Americans.
Not just the US, it's the same to some extent in the UK, that's why they have to control the narrative, Goebbels once said give me control of the media and i will turn the population of any Country into a herd of pigs, many of the herd are just too lazy to do their own research, much easier to just turn on SKY or the BBC.

Not just the US, it's the same to some extent in the UK, that's why they have to control the narrative, Goebbels once said give me control of the media and i will turn the population of any Country into a herd of pigs, many of the herd are just too lazy to do their own research, much easier to just turn on SKY or the BBC.
Agreed. This still occurs even though most know the western media is propaganda. Somehow after all the lies and distortions they still believe.

We used to laugh at the Soviets for their state controlled media propaganda, but we’re no different.

Can you please tell me the number of children killed in Ukraine since Russia invaded over two years ago and the number of children killed in Gaza in six months?

Could you please compare and contrast those numbers?
IDGAF

Hamas shouldnt have started a War.

You’re an idiot. If Israel wanted genocide they’d carpet bomb all the Palestinian Territories to dust. Instead they announced where they’ll be bombing and told the Palestinians to take refuge.

You’re an idiot. If Israel wanted genocide they’d carpet bomb all the Palestinian Territories to dust. Instead they announced where they’ll be bombing and told the Palestinians to take refuge.
Mass death and destruction before your eyes, yet you refuse to see it. I guess genocide to you means Israel must murder all of them. Would you like that?

If it isn’t too much trouble, look up the definition of genocide.

GET INFORMED!

Yeah genocide is a conspiracy to you. Lol.
Every time there’s a war with the Palestinians and Israel people like you cry genocide. This isn’t the first and it won’t be the last. Israel sure sucks at genocide.

Mass death and destruction before your eyes, yet you refuse to see it. I guess genocide to you means Israel must murder all of them. Would you like that?

If it isn’t too much trouble, look up the definition of genocide.

GET INFORMED!
the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Yeah that’s not what’s going on, Francis

….yes, the Jews are taking further risks with their own lives to allow Palestinians to take refuge.

Every time there’s a war with the Palestinians and Israel people like you cry genocide. This isn’t the first and it won’t be the last. Israel sure sucks at genocide.
He knows it’s not genocide. He’s just a raging antisemite who is happy to vent his hate against Jews by demonizing Israel.

the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Yeah that’s not what’s going on, Francis
You’ll soon deny you supported the genocide.

It’s likely the death toll is far higher.
1712510599127.png

He knows it’s not genocide. He’s just a raging antisemite who is happy to vent his hate against Jews by demonizing Israel.
I actually think Gipper is stupid enough to believe Israel is committing genocide

I actually think Gipper is stupid enough to believe Israel is committing genocide
I suppose in your small mind no one but me is claiming it’s genocide.

Lol.

Further proof you’re not informed.

Forum List

Back