Israel dismisses 2 officers over deadly drone strikes on aid workers in Gaza

Seriously, this whole "prison" vibe needs a reality check.

The argument that the (potential) State of Gaza is INCAPABLE of producing a viable economic reality which can sustain the basic of needs of its citizens (with trade agreements, rebuilding, capital investment, aide) is a horrendous undermining and belittling of the people of Gaza.

The argument that Israel MUST provide the basic necessities of life to the people of Gaza (because they simply can't do it on their own) is an argument for Israeli sovereignty and an argument against an independent Palestine.
No one makes that silly argument except Zionists.

You know what Biden did after our military mistakenly killed a family of 10, including seven children, in Afghanistan? He went to the beach in Delaware.

But when Jews makes a similar mistake, but with half as many victims, and he is “outraged.”

In 2013, a US air drone in Yemen mistakenly ID’s a caravan of a wedding party as the enemy, and killed 15 people. Where was the outrage?

Double standards when Jews are involved.

Why do you hate America, Lisa? Oh, wait, don't answer that. We already know.

Of course. Any criticism of Israel's "holocaust" of innocent Palestinian is "antisemitism." It's the only argument you lefties have left. Name-calling!
Nope. Double standards is what makes is antisemitism. And pointing that out isn’t name-calling.

(Antisemites want to apply double standards where Jews are concerned, and then when Jews object, they say “name-calling.)

The Israelis have air superiority. If they wanted to they could carpet bomb Gaza and The West Bank and really commit genocide, but you know that already.

they are already doing that.

33K dead, 78K wounded, that's 5% of the population of Gaza.

It's far worse than what the Serbs did in Bosnia, and they were charged with genocide and war crimes.

You know what Biden did after our military mistakenly killed a family of 10, including seven children, in Afghanistan? He went to the beach in Delaware.

But when Jews makes a similar mistake, but with half as many victims, and he is “outraged.”

In 2013, a US air drone in Yemen mistakenly ID’s a caravan of a wedding party as the enemy, and killed 15 people. Where was the outrage?

Double standards when Jews are involved.
Lol. I know in your Zionist mind, killing 10 people by mistake is the same as killing tens of thousands by “mistake.”

Nope. Double standards is what makes is antisemitism. And pointing that out isn’t name-calling.

(Antisemites want to apply double standards where Jews are concerned, and then when Jews object, they say “name-calling.)
I am anti-antichrist. As a Christian, I'm opposed to any ideology that teaches hatred towards or denial of my Savior. And I'm also opposed to any nation that proposes the complete genocide of another people or nation.

No one makes that silly argument except Zionists.
Translation: Nobody calls Jews who point out double standards where Israel is concerned “Zionists” - except for antisemites.
Why do you hate America, Lisa? Oh, wait, don't answer that. We already know.
^^^ The antisemite can’t respond to my question about double standards, so he accuses me of hating America. That’s what these people do - can’t defend their double standards for Jews, so when a Jew points it out, that try to put Jew on the defensive with antidemitic smears.

^^^ The antisemite can’t respond to my question about double standards, so he accuses me of hating America. That’s what these people do - can’t defend their double standards for Jews, so when a Jew points it out, that try to put Jew on the defensive with antidemitic smears.

Except it's not a double standard. I've been critical of us continuing to fight in Afghanistan since 2009, when Karzai stole the election and Obama insisted on escalating it anyway.

The difference is that we weren't inflicting nearly the level of human misery that the Zionists are perpetrating in Gaza.

Translation: Nobody calls Jews who point out double standards where Israel is concerned “Zionists” - except for antisemites.

It’s not a double standard. It’s akin to claiming an ant is as large as a blue whale. Illogical.

I don’t expect you to comprehend.

Of course. Any criticism of Israel's "holocaust" of innocent Palestinian is "antisemitism." It's the only argument you lefties have left. Name-calling!
Damn Skippy. Ragheads started a War si they can send you here to bitch when the IDF hits back.

Hamas uses civilians as shields, wants them to die so you can yell GENOCIDE before the bodies are even cold.

Israel is going after Hamas. They are hunting them in their tunnels and will not stop til they take them out and those tunnels are gone.

This is WAR. ISRAEL DIDNT START IT. Call someone who cares about your bitching.

Lol. I know in your Zionist mind, killing 10 people by mistake is the same as killing tens of thousands by “mistake.”
You know.....realky Hate Stupid people

Hey Gipper....took a job serving Food in Gaza

Do you know its a War Zone??

Yeah but we got a do not kill me Sticker in the wind shield. Planes will know not to shoot.

Sure. HERE'S YOUR SIGN.

Nope. I know you antisemites are wishing for Israel to be wiped out to sea, but it will never happen.

And the reason Jews have a right to return is because of Jew-haters like you: we need a safe harbor in case you people start another Holocaust.
I love it when maniacs like you turn everything and everyone who stands against Zionist fanatics antisemites, it won't wash anymore, Zionism has nothing to do with judaism, it's a fascist Colonial racist mindset, my Dad served with the British army in WW2 his unit was one of the first into Bergen Belsen, i have photos he brought back that are horrific, so i don't need any lectures about the Holocaust, Israeli was a Zionist project from the start, it isn't just Netanyau who is a Zionst fascist we have seen them before like that Polish nutcase Begin and his side kick Shamir how manytimes did they attack Lebanon? they killed over twenty thousand civilians in Beirut in 82 ending in the Shabra and Shatila massacre both were Zionist terrorists long before anything known as Hamas existed, as for a safe harbour don't you already live in one?

Again, Serbian leaders were charged with Genocide for the same kinds of things that Israel is doing in Gaza.
Difference is Milosovic didn't actually do what they accused him of, that was a civil war. It's the same now with the Russians in Ukraine, let me give you some numbers, in two years of the war in Ukraine about 570 Children have been killed, in Gaza in six months it's about 14 thousand, what does that tell you?

Difference is Milosovic didn't actually do what they accused him of, that was a civil war. It's the same now with the Russians in Ukraine, let me give you some numbers, in two years of the war in Ukraine about 570 Children have been killed, in Gaza in six months it's about 14 thousand, what does that tell you?
Source... Hamas lol

they are already doing that.

33K dead, 78K wounded, that's 5% of the population of Gaza.

It's far worse than what the Serbs did in Bosnia, and they were charged with genocide and war crimes.
They’re not doing that. They’re going in with ground forces. If they wanted to complete a genocide against the Palestinians they’d complete in it one day you dishonest fuck.

Forum List

Back