Israel dismisses 2 officers over deadly drone strikes on aid workers in Gaza

I suppose in your small mind no one but me is claiming it’s genocide.

Lol.

Further proof you’re not informed.
He didn’t say that. There are LOTS of antisemites smearing the Jewish state with that lie.

No one makes that silly argument except Zionists.
That is what the quoted tweet directly said: that Israel has "so much control" over Gaza that the people of Gaza have no agency of their own.

Can you please tell me the number of children killed in Ukraine since Russia invaded over two years ago and the number of children killed in Gaza in six months?

Could you please compare and contrast those numbers?
It would not be an equivalent comparison for a number of reasons.

I am anti-antichrist. As a Christian, I'm opposed to any ideology that teaches hatred towards or denial of my Savior. And I'm also opposed to any nation that proposes the complete genocide of another people or nation.
Well then, you just admitted you’re hostile to Jews. No wonder you are still going with the genocide slur.

It's worse than that, i believe they know very well what's going on but can't and won't face it, meanwhile the supporters of those genocidal Zionist nutcases should listen more to some real Jewish people like this lady.

Translation of what the lib said: “if you don’t side with the Islamic terrorists and against Israel, you ain’t a real Jew!”

they are already doing that.

33K dead, 78K wounded, that's 5% of the population of Gaza.

It's far worse than what the Serbs did in Bosnia, and they were charged with genocide and war crimes.
Do you believe that Hamas cares a tinker's dam? Hamas steals the emergency supplies, uses what they need and sell the rest to the citizens.

Do you believe that Hamas cares a tinker's dam? Hamas steals the emergency supplies, uses what they need and sell the rest to the citizens.
Yup. What Biden is actually demanding is for Israel to deliver the food supplies to the very terrorists who tortured to death 1,000+ Jews in a surprise massacre - because that’s where it will end up.

Biden is demanding an ally strengthen her opponent by providing supplies. Is that not aiding and abetting the enemy in time of war? Or does Biden not consider Islamic terrorists the enemy any more?

Maybe, but does that justify Israel mass murdering innocent civilians?

Maybe, but does that justify Israel mass murdering innocent civilians?
They made the choice, not unlike the citizens of Germany backing Adolph Hitler. You chose the behavior, you chose the consequences.

Backing off before Hamas is crushed simply kicks the can down the road.

They made the choice, not unlike the citizens of Germany backing Adolph Hitler. You chose the behavior, you chose the consequences.

No silly. The Palestinian people didn’t make the choice. Hamas attacked and Israel knew they’d attack. It was all set up. Now Israel has mass murdered thousands of innocent people, yet you blame Hamas. Only an idiot would support this.

Netanyahu sure is not happy that he’s stuck with Obama’s puppet Instead of Trump. The whole thing would never have happened.

No silly. The Palestinian people didn’t make the choice. Hamas attacked and Israel knew they’d attack. It was all set up. Now Israel has mass murdered thousands of innocent people, yet you blame Hamas. Only an idiot would support this.
The voters of Palestine elected Hamas as their leader, knowing full well they are a terrorist organization. You chose the behavior, and you chose the consequences.

The voters of Palestine elected Hamas as their leader, knowing full well they are a terrorist organization. You chose the behavior, and you chose the consequences.
Yup. And they had a great deal for their own land, but HAMAS rejected it because their objective is not a safe home for their people - but to kill all Jews.

Forum List

Back