Israel does not exist

You know. I think it all depends on what Tin man means by the word "Acquired".

Well, what he is trying to prove is that "Palestine" acquired land in the same way that Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq did. And then Israel stole it from "Palestine" using military force.

What he is having difficulty grasping is that there is no way to differentiate between "Palestine" and "Israel". Just as there is no way to differentiate between "Jordan" and the "Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan". They are the same legal entity -- a geographical label of a defined territory, which transitioned by achieving the four criteria necessary, to being States.

He is foolishly trying to prove that "Palestine" was indeed a State, even though it did not meet the criteria, while simutaneously trying to prove the "Israel" was not a State, even though it did meet the criteria.

You know. I think it all depends on what Tin man means by the word "Acquired".

Well, what he is trying to prove is that "Palestine" acquired land in the same way that Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq did. And then Israel stole it from "Palestine" using military force.

What he is having difficulty grasping is that there is no way to differentiate between "Palestine" and "Israel". Just as there is no way to differentiate between "Jordan" and the "Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan". They are the same legal entity -- a geographical label of a defined territory, which transitioned by achieving the four criteria necessary, to being States.

He is foolishly trying to prove that "Palestine" was indeed a State, even though it did not meet the criteria, while simutaneously trying to prove the "Israel" was not a State, even though it did meet the criteria.

The main issue with me is that Jordan did not acquire the land the same way as Israel, known as Palestine, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon did.

There were four Mandates to begin with. The four above.
But the British, not being Jew friendly, decided to give most of the Jewish Mandate to another Arab clan. And then, the British basically gave up on giving any of the rest to the Jews, and let the Arabs riot and kill.

So, Jordan only happened because the Hashemites were kicked out of their ancient homeland by the Yemenite Saudi clan, and the British Chose to give most of the Mandate of Palestine to them.

Nothing like this happened with the other mandates.

Not one indigenous people, be it the Kurds, etc were allowed any part of their homeland. They were all forced to share with the Arab invaders. And so it was until it was not.

The Jews wanted to share what was left of the Mandate with the Arabs. The Arabs said no.

How did Israel acquire land?

Though blood, sweat and tears. All of that forced on them by the Arabs/Muslims who could not accept Jewish sovereignty even on the Jewish Ancient Homeland.

They were attacked from 1920 to 1949. Survived because there was nothing else to do but survived in the middle of such hostility.

Tin man cannot accept that the Jews survived and continue to survive.

Too bad for him :)

Can you think of one Palestinian political party that does not get the terrorist name calling thing. Everybody gets slimed by Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign.

If the cap fits!!

Are you telling me that Hamas is NOT a terrorist organisation?

Your suggestion that it is because Hamas is not liked because it considers "Israel as an occupation"
Then perhaps you can explain when Israel legally acquired its land.

Strange question that really...

As I find the 'historical' rhetoric incredibly boring and futile I will refrain from making any comment on that...

Suffice to say, Israel DOES exist, that, for me, is enough!

The evidence is there to be found, in black and white, I really don't feel I need to copy and paste and fill this board with what can be easily found online!

Your suggestion that it is because Hamas is not liked because it considers "Israel as an occupation"

As I find the 'historical' rhetoric incredibly boring and futile I will refrain from making any comment on that...

The evidence is there to be found, in black and white, I really don't feel I need to copy and paste and fill this board with what can be easily found online!
Indeed, then why don't you post it?

Can you think of one Palestinian political party that does not get the terrorist name calling thing. Everybody gets slimed by Israel's terrorist propaganda campaign.

If the cap fits!!

Relatively speaking. Compared to Israel they are mere pikers. It is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Indeed, then why don't you post it?

I already did... You didn't like it so decided it doesn't count!

Only doing it once...

Aside from your wild claims in relation to treaties and your rather ignorant interpretations of the law... Do you actually have anything from the real world that shows that Israel doesn't exist?

If the cap fits!!

Relatively speaking. Compared to Israel they are mere pikers. It is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Relatively speaking?

What exactly does that mean?

Are you saying that Hamas are NOT a terrorist organisation?

Oh, and, if you would be so kind, can you just answer that question? Comparisons I am not interested in at the moment!

If the cap fits!!

Relatively speaking?

Oh, and, if you would be so kind, can you just answer that question? Comparisons I am not interested in at the moment!
The name callers always attack Hamas when Israel is 100 times worse? Never a peep about that.

My biggest beef it the gross double standard?

BTW, is attacking criminals terrorism? Both Israel and Hamas do the same thing. Israel fires in the direction of the rockets and Hamas fires in the direction of the tanks and airplanes. The only difference is that Israel mooches better weapons.

The name callers always attack Hamas when Israel is 100 times worse? Never a peep about that.

BTW, is attacking criminals terrorism? Both Israel and Hamas do the same thing. Israel fires in the direction of the rockets and Hamas fires in the direction of the tanks and airplanes. The only difference is that Israel mooches better weapons.

In other words, he is saying that Hamas is NOT a terrorist organization. Why? Because all Israelis (read: Jews) are legitimate targets because they are criminals. So. Shrug. Hamas' attacks are all perfectly legal and moral.

If the cap fits!!

Relatively speaking?

I knew you could't actually answer the question so I prepared this earlier...

Hamas - Terrorist Organisation

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!

If the cap fits!!

Relatively speaking?

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!
Why should I single out Hamas when there are much worse terrorists out there?

If the cap fits!!

Relatively speaking?

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!

Single out?

That was not the question.

Is Hamas a terrorist group or not? That is the question.

:)

If the cap fits!!

Relatively speaking?

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!

So basically you don't believe Hamas a terrorist organisation...

Pretty much sums up your thought processes!

I don't think I will bother responding to your future posts... And I cannot understand why ANYONE would bother!

Relatively speaking?

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!

Single out?

That was not the question.

Is Hamas a terrorist group or not? That is the question.

:)

Yep, that was the question that Tinny cannot/will not answer because the answer has to be YES... He is then a supporter of terrorism and a waste of space on this board!

Relatively speaking?

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!

I don't think I will bother responding to your future posts... And I cannot understand why ANYONE would bother!
The Fourth Geneva Convention states that the nationals of an occupying power are not protected person. (More commonly called civilians.)

So, where does this terrorist label come from? Israel has a terrorist propaganda campaign against the Palestinians.

Relatively speaking?

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!

The Fourth Geneva Convention states that the nationals of an occupying power are not protected person. (More commonly called civilians.)

So, where does this terrorist label come from? Israel has a terrorist propaganda campaign against the Palestinians.

Hamas has never followed the Geneva Convention. It is not a country and they could not care less to follow it.

When a group like Hamas, and all other groups in Gaza choose to "Terrorize" others, be they Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc with the intention of destroying a country......

It is called TERRORISM. Their parent, the Muslim Brotherhood is also considered to be a terrorist group. Just ask other Arab countries.

Timeline: The evolution of Hamas - CNN.com

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!

Hamas has never followed the Geneva Convention. It is not a country and they could not care less to follow it.

When a group like Hamas, and all other groups in Gaza choose to "Terrorize" others, be they Jews, Muslims, Christians, etc with the intention of destroying a country......

It is called TERRORISM. Their parent, the Muslim Brotherhood is also considered to be a terrorist group. Just ask other Arab countries.

Timeline: The evolution of Hamas - CNN.com
Hamas has never followed the Geneva Convention.
Links?

Relatively speaking?

YES?

or

NO?

Choose one!

Well, shall we just say that it's easier to list those that do NOT consider Hamas a terrorist group....

Iran, Russia, Norway, Switzerland, Brazil, Turkey, China, Qatar and P F Tinmore.

That was easy wasn't it!

Forum List

Back