Israel does not exist

Not so, it is due to their actions.

No. Its not. Gazan rockets and suicide bombers and car rammers and knife stabbers do not try to kill Israelis (really Jewish Israelis, so -- Jews) who are acting badly in the moment. They are using violence to attack Israelis (Jews) who are THERE. Its the presence of Jewish people on their ancestral and historical land that you are using, have used, MANY times to justify the moral and legal permissibility to kill them. As a group.
They are using violence to attack Israelis (Jews) who are THERE.
Indeed, illegal settlers living on stolen land. Not exactly "innocent civilians."

So, thank you for retracting your previous post that it has to do with their actions as opposed to their mere presence.

Its still a vile premise that its okay to murder an entire group of people because they are there.
Living on stolen land is an action.

So many opportunities to back away from the disgusting. But no, you keep doubling down on it instead.

B
Only a handful of all the countries in the world do the terrorist name calling against Hamas. Most don't.

Links?
But everyone knows of Zionist Terrorists....Israel is Terrorism and Originated because of it....
Indeed, virtually every clash is Israel's military attacking civilians.

That's an interesting concept actually...

You are right... Israel does attack 'civilians'...

However, I have never seen many 'civilians' around the world carrying rocket launchers!

Do you think that is why Hamas is considered a terrorist group? Full of 'civilians'? There is of course the military wing of Hamas to consider... Would you consider them 'civilians' also?

If Hamas had an 'army' that attacked Israel then would Israel not be justified in retaliation?

B
Only a handful of all the countries in the world do the terrorist name calling against Hamas. Most don't.

Links?
But everyone knows of Zionist Terrorists....Israel is Terrorism and Originated because of it....

Links? (Don't worry, I do not expect you to come up with any :) )

Or do you mean those Hamas and other Arab terrorist groups in Gaza who insist in firing rockets, or bullets, etc at Israel while wearing civilian clothes. If one checks the videos of each war, the Arabs are not too kin on wearing uniforms during combat.
But during Parades, Summer camps, Funerals, etc, what wonderful uniforms they have.
Or those rockets from Gaza which virtually target civilian cities and have killed civilians ( by sheer luck, I must say, thank goodness).

Military Parade In Gaza Photos and Images | Getty Images

That is not to say when Hamas wears IDF uniforms to ambush Israeli soldiers:

Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza

The next generation:

Ynetnews News - Guns and camouflage: Welcome to Hamas' summer-camp
No, it is always foreign Israeli troops attacking civilians.

Did I see civilians throwing stones in that video?

Just imagine what would happen in the US if civilians went out on the streets and started throwing stones at the police there!

B

Links?

However, I have never seen many 'civilians' around the world carrying rocket launchers!

Do you think that is why Hamas is considered a terrorist group? Full of 'civilians'? There is of course the military wing of Hamas to consider... Would you consider them 'civilians' also?

If Hamas had an 'army' that attacked Israel then would Israel not be justified in retaliation?
Retaliation is an interesting term to use for a country that drove 750,000 people out of their homes in 1948 and is still ethnically cleansing Palestinians out of their homes today.

B

Or do you mean those Hamas and other Arab terrorist groups in Gaza who insist in firing rockets, or bullets, etc at Israel while wearing civilian clothes. If one checks the videos of each war, the Arabs are not too kin on wearing uniforms during combat.
But during Parades, Summer camps, Funerals, etc, what wonderful uniforms they have.
Or those rockets from Gaza which virtually target civilian cities and have killed civilians ( by sheer luck, I must say, thank goodness).

The next generation:

Just imagine what would happen in the US if civilians went out on the streets and started throwing stones at the police there!

I don't know. I don't recall ever seeing foreign police in the US.

B

Links?

Retaliation is an interesting term to use for a country that drove 750,000 people out of their homes in 1948 and is still ethnically cleansing Palestinians out of their homes today.

Indeed, retaliation is an interesting term when faced with:

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)"

B

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)"
What about the 40 years of occupation before there was a Hamas?

B

What about the 40 years of occupation before there was a Hamas?

What about the 1,400 years of Joooo hatred that is enshrined in your korans?

What about ignoring the Hamas charter? Convenient when you're flailing your Pom Poms for Islamic terrorists.

B

The next generation:

Do you know, and I seriously mean this...

I wish you were an Israel supporter!

Your half baked arguments and your attempt at being 'clever' really do more harm than good to the Palestinian cause!

Your views and opinions are so screwed up, so biased, founded upon nothing more than hate and your own interpretation of facts, you really make no contribution to this board or the desire for a Palestinian state.

My views, support for peace, for Palestine and for Palestinians is as strong today as it has always been...

I believe in the same values as I have always done as far as Israeli "occupation", "Settlers", "belligerence" yet I also have the mind to not demonise Israel or Jews as you do... Your opinions and beliefs simply do not stack up in ANY debate!

I wonder if it is possible to kick you OUT of the pro Palestinian camp and send you packing to the pro Israeli camp? At the moment you do more for the pro Israeli argument than you do for the pro Palestinian one!

The next generation:

Your half baked arguments and your attempt at being 'clever' really do more harm than good to the Palestinian cause!

Your views and opinions are so screwed up, so biased, founded upon nothing more than hate and your own interpretation of facts, you really make no contribution to this board or the desire for a Palestinian state.

My views, support for peace, for Palestine and for Palestinians is as strong today as it has always been...

I believe in the same values as I have always done as far as Israeli "occupation", "Settlers", "belligerence" yet I also have the mind to not demonise Israel or Jews as you do... Your opinions and beliefs simply do not stack up in ANY debate!

I wonder if it is possible to kick you OUT of the pro Palestinian camp and send you packing to the pro Israeli camp? At the moment you do more for the pro Israeli argument than you do for the pro Palestinian one!

OK, but what does that have to do with my post?

The next generation:

Ok, but why can you not think for yourself and answer the post you just answered for what it says?

Your views and opinions are so screwed up, so biased, founded upon nothing more than hate and your own interpretation of facts, you really make no contribution to this board or the desire for a Palestinian state. ...

Humanity, thank you for this. I want to emphasize some things. I believe this is the essence of why there is no peace. How can the Jewish people make peace with those who believe they have no fundamental human right to life, because they are Jews?

Its not the fact of the terrorism but the underlying foundation of it which is so vile and toxic its impossible to conceive of a peace. Its not the fact of lack of recognition of Israel by Arab countries, its the underlying foundation that Israel can not exist, because they are Jews. Its not the "settlements", its the foundation that they can't live here in my country, because they are Jews.

Where is the space to make peace with people like Tinmore? (And let's be honest here, Tinmore is not even close to the worst of them, vile as his ideas are.)

The next generation:

The stupidity is strong with this one OB-1

If you really do not understand how my comment relates to your post then you have no right posting!

In fact, it mostly shows that you have little to no interest in the Palestinian people...

Just your abject hatred for Jews!

Your views and opinions are so screwed up, so biased, founded upon nothing more than hate and your own interpretation of facts, you really make no contribution to this board or the desire for a Palestinian state. ...

Humanity, thank you for this. I want to emphasize some things. I believe this is the essence of why there is no peace. How can the Jewish people make peace with those who believe they have no fundamental human right to life, because they are Jews?

Its not the fact of the terrorism but the underlying foundation of it which is so vile and toxic its impossible to conceive of a peace. Its not the fact of lack of recognition of Israel by Arab countries, its the underlying foundation that Israel can not exist, because they are Jews. Its not the "settlements", its the foundation that they can't live here in my country, because they are Jews.

Where is the space to make peace with people like Tinmore? (And let's be honest here, Tinmore is not even close to the worst of them, vile as his ideas are.)
I never said that.

I never said that.

What exactly DIDN'T you say that Shusha has written?

I never said that.

What exactly DIDN'T you say that Shusha has written?
Its not the fact of lack of recognition of Israel by Arab countries, its the underlying foundation that Israel can not exist, because they are Jews. Its not the "settlements", its the foundation that they can't live here in my country, because they are Jews.

Forum List

Back