Israel Exports to Muslim countries (including Iran) are Thriving

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The badly kept secret of Israel's trade throughout the Muslim world

These countries all have open boycott policies yet they need and actively import Israeli goods!

The one with Iran angers me, but makes me happy at the same time. Anger in the fact we are their allies and we have an embargo against Iran, partly because of their hostility against Israel. It makes me happy because the Jews are making money off their ignorant enemy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new, that's Capitalism for you. Another tactic is to put Israeli made components into non israeli equipment. HP printers and computers have Israeli components, for example. It works both ways. If Israelis buy Agfa, BASF or Bayer products, they are contributing to the profits of companies that exterminated their co-religionists in Eastern Europe.

When and wherever you have sanctions, you will always find "sanction busters" operating; "business is business"

One thing Israel is exporting to other country's (mainly Germany of all places), is their young, Jewish citizens. Why is this happening? Is it in protest of the government? Is it for a better life?

No! It is because they don't like the cost of "Milky"!

Huh?

Israel is good at changing labels. They put their labels on Jordans olive oil , and they sell products as made in in Israel, but really was made in the west bank, due to the boycott.

From your article:
Sanctions threatened by Israel and the United States are also intended to deter companies from considering ties, even indirectly, with Iran. But in today's reality, with crisis weighing on western markets, there are companies ogling the third world - with some finding markets in countries hostile to Israel. These countries also have many adoring fans of Israel's technology and products (oh another arrogant statement) - but, because of political sensitivities, everything must be done on the QT. Stickers and packaging saying "Made in Israel" must be removed and a bill of lading must be produced from an intermediary country - Turkey or somewhere in Europe.

Fuzzy rules

Israeli law bans trading with Lebanon, Syria and Iran, directly and indirectly. Some businesspeople complain that rules are too fuzzy, especially when it comes to products showing up in unwanted destinations

You can't trust Israel.

Look at the first 3 numbers in the barcode, if they're 729 (7 29), the product's country of origin is Zionist Israel. It's an internationally regulated process so the Zionists can't change it to defeat BDS, regardless of what the packaging may otherwise say.

Israel is good at changing labels. They put their labels on Jordans olive oil , and they sell products as made in in Israel, but really was made in the west bank, due to the boycott.

From your article:
Sanctions threatened by Israel and the United States are also intended to deter companies from considering ties, even indirectly, with Iran. But in today's reality, with crisis weighing on western markets, there are companies ogling the third world - with some finding markets in countries hostile to Israel. These countries also have many adoring fans of Israel's technology and products (oh another arrogant statement) - but, because of political sensitivities, everything must be done on the QT. Stickers and packaging saying "Made in Israel" must be removed and a bill of lading must be produced from an intermediary country - Turkey or somewhere in Europe.

Fuzzy rules

Israeli law bans trading with Lebanon, Syria and Iran, directly and indirectly. Some businesspeople complain that rules are too fuzzy, especially when it comes to products showing up in unwanted destinations

You can't trust Israel.

It must really make you mad that the Jews are selling some many products and getting rich off the ignorant Muslim sheeple. I bet it makes your blood boil!

From your article:

Fuzzy rules

You can't trust Israel.

It must really make you mad that the Jews are selling some many products and getting rich off the ignorant Muslim sheeple. I bet it makes your blood boil!

No not really, see I can careless about Israel, but its their HYPOCRASY. I want to cut off foregin aid to them , since they are so sneaky and doing so well. They brag and make excuses for every thing they do, the lies never end.

The old saying , you can trust a jew sure is ringing true, and you sure can't trust a gov. of jews.

No not really, see I can careless about Israel, but its their HYPOCRASY. I want to cut off foregin aid to them , since .
Lol you are obsessed with Israel and the Jews, so much so that it could be defined as a mental illness.

And I wouldn't hold your breathe on cutting them off, even the most antisemitic President who could have gotten away with cutting off military aid to Israel, up the aid and didn't cut it
off. Clinton won't do it and Sanders is a Zionist. One second note please hold your breathe!

Look at the first 3 numbers in the barcode, if they're 729 (7 29), the product's country of origin is Zionist Israel. It's an internationally regulated process so the Zionists can't change it to defeat BDS, regardless of what the packaging may otherwise say.

Obviously the Muslims aren't smart enough to figure it out.

No not really, see I can careless about Israel, but its their HYPOCRASY. I want to cut off foregin aid to them , since .
Lol you are obsessed with Israel and the Jews, so much so that it could be defined as a mental illness.

And I wouldn't hold your breathe on cutting them off, even the most antisemitic President who could have gotten away with cutting off military aid to Israel, up the aid and didn't cut it
off. Clinton won't do it and Sanders is a Zionist. One second note please hold your breathe!

I can't wait till the Aipac dies, they are getting weaker.

They have never had an power. I started a thread many moons ago about the top lobbyist and AIPAC didn't even make re charts, but you mental midgets can still claim they have massive power!

They have never had an power. I started a thread many moons ago about the top lobbyist and AIPAC didn't even make re charts, but you mental midgets can still claim they have massive power!

Oh I'm not stupid , the Jews are behind every think tank in Washington, everything in favor of Israel and the Al Saud lobby is right there along side of them.

Oh I'm not stupid.

I would say you are a little more than stupid, retarded is more like it. Just saying!

Name calling now. Guess you can't back up what you say. That is why every pres and want to be pres stood or stands like a idiot at the west wall, not praying to God, but pledging their allegiance to the state of Israel.
Glad to see things are changing even a little bit.

Those who buy/import Israeli goods don't care, like the Israelis that by AGFA or BASF products, what's a few million dead Jewish people to Israeli businessmen?

One thing Israel is exporting to other country's (mainly Germany of all places), is their young, Jewish citizens. Why is this happening? Is it in protest of the government? Is it for a better life?

Huh?
I Don't get it, Are you suggesting that the BDS movement are finally making their mark in Israel?

Huh?
I Don't get it, Are you suggesting that the BDS movement are finally making their mark in Israel?
He is confusing the Jews with the millions of Muslims are swarming Europe. The Jews are leaving (being forced out of) Europe!

He is confusing the Jews with the millions of Muslims are swarming Europe. The Jews are leaving (being forced out of) Europe!

Are Muslims into Milky?

The Real Reason Young Israelis Are Leaving the Country

Over the last few weeks, Israel’s media has been embroiled in a stormy debate - picked up in abundance by the international press as well - about the so-called Aliyah to Berlin” of its younger generation and one of its apparent triggers, the “Milky pudding debate”, concerning the high costs of living in Israel. Articles have examined what is the real cost of living in Germany, whether or not these “olim [immigrants] to Berlin” are traitors and long paragraphs on the numbers of Israelis settling there.

Those who buy/import Israeli goods don't care, like the Israelis that by AGFA or BASF products, what's a few million dead Jewish people to Israeli businessmen?
As pointless as your usual pointlessness. You may have heard of Honda, Toyota, Sony, etc., etc. Americans have been known to buy products from those companies.

Forum List

Back