🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is never free. Israel gives much more to the US in return.
The terrorist state of Israel receives 3 billion U.S. taxpayer dollars in aid every year to help keep afloat the zionist abortion.

All the U.S. gets in return is derision and hatred from the other ME countries and many western nations. .... :cool:
You have come up with this garbage about Israel against the US.
You could not care less against the US, anymore than you care about Israel.

What you have always, clearly have attempted to do is turn those
who are pro the US against Israel.

And you fail each and every time.

Are you calling the United States of America a terrorist State?

That is what it sounds like.

So, what do you think of all the endless contributions for better lives throughout the world from Israel?
Israel's constant bombing of innocent civilians and assassinating people isn't much of a contribution to the world to be bragging about. .. :cuckoo:

You’re a bit befuddled. Bombing civilians and assissination defines the acts of Islamics across the Islamist Middle East. More often than not, the bombings and assassinations are Moslem against Moslem.

Of course, as a goofy convert, you would be oblivious to that.

True story.....

So, what do you think of all the endless contributions for better lives throughout the world from Israel?
Israel's constant bombing of innocent civilians and assassinating people isn't much of a contribution to the world to be bragging about. .. :cuckoo:

Hey Suni, I have an idea. Lets get those Zionists. Start a thread on all the Palestinian contributions for a better world.

Hey Suni, I have an idea. Lets get those Zionists. Start a thread on all the Palestinian contributions for a better world.

Does anyone know where Suni Man has so suddenly disappeared to?

I needed a good laugh.

So I went on a guided tour of the U.S. Holohoax Museum.
... :cool:

poster2560.jpg

I needed a good laugh.

So I went on a guided tour of the U.S. Holohoax Museum.
... :cool:

poster2560.jpg
That is exactly what a despicable Sunni like you would do.

You have nothing to offer the world, so ......"Lets undo all Jewish History" and all contribution Jews have ALWAYS done.

THAT is YOUR contribution to the world.

Venon
Toxic air
Destruction

What does the Muslim Arab contribution to the world continues to be since the 7th Century ?

Lies
Cheating
Thieving
Appropriation
Murder
Destruction
Suicide bombs
Ramming cars
Stabbings
Decapitation

You get the gist :)

I went to the gift shop at the Holohoax museum and bought this book as a souvenir. Looks like an interesting read for when I'm off work this weekend. ... :thup:

holocaust-extortion1.jpg
Are you sure you cannot start your own thread on "Hoaxes we believe the Jews will start, including that Holocaust stuff " ?

Gaza does not need to extort any money, isn't that right, or the PA?
It just gets money from everyone in order to destroy Israel. But they are such failures.

Like you.

The elections are bothering you?

Oh.....JEWS, bother you !!!!

Let me show you what happens to Holocaust deniers like you:

Irving loses Holocaust libel case

Mel Mermelstein Survived Auschwitz, Then Sued Holocaust Deniers in Court | History | Smithsonian

Holocaust-denying bishop loses case against German conviction | DW | 31.01.2019

Australian Holocaust denier loses case - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

GOT THE GIST......yet ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back