Israel hits back at US

Can we now please stop putting ourselves in the middle of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? It's a Catch 22 scenario. It's so old and tiresome. Let's remove ourselves and allow them to solve their own problems.

We don't have to be involved with every nation on earth's internal affairs. Man, when will Americans have enough of the constant meddling and interventions?

Can we now please stop putting ourselves in the middle of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? It's a Catch 22 scenario. It's so old and tiresome. Let's remove ourselves and allow them to solve their own problems.

We don't have to be involved with every nation on earth's internal affairs. Man, when will Americans have enough of the constant meddling and interventions?

nope-----lots of us have an ABIDING interest-----try to ignore it. Since my childhood----I had had to STRUGGLE to ignore baseball. I have four brothers

nope-----lots of us have an ABIDING interest-----try to ignore it. Since my childhood----I had had to STRUGGLE to ignore baseball. I have four brothers

It's a miserable Catch 22 scenario. No matter what Trump does, he loses. That's the price we pay for being in the middle of that quagmire mess. When the Israelis and Palestinians truly want peace, they'll agree to it. But right now, they clearly don't want that.

So let's remove ourselves and allow them to sort out their own problems. We can't control everything. We need to dramatically scale back all the meddling we're doing around the world.

It's a miserable Catch 22 scenario. No matter what Trump does, he loses. That's the price we pay for being in the middle of that quagmire mess. When the Israelis and Palestinians truly want peace, they'll agree to it. But right now, they clearly don't want that.

So let's remove ourselves and allow them to sort out their own problems. We can't control everything. We need to dramatically scale back all the meddling we're doing around the world.

you are probably younger than am I. I read the islamo Nazi propaganda as a child because I lived in an area of the USA that is well known ----to have harbored lots of Nazi enclaves. Lots of the stuff I read circa 1960 was OLD------pre-world war II----ie 1930s. Seedy old pamphlets INSISTING that the USA ---STAY OUT OF IT--------because Adolf is no concern of ours

you are probably younger than am I. I read the islamo Nazi propaganda as a child because I lived in an area of the USA that is well known ----to have harbored lots of Nazi enclaves. Lots of the stuff I read circa 1960 was OLD------pre-world war II----ie 1930s. Seedy old pamphlets INSISTING that the USA ---STAY OUT OF IT--------because Adolf is no concern of ours

We can't control everything. We need to move away from all the meddling and war. We've taken it too far. It's time to scale things back. When the Israelis and Palestinians want peace, they'll achieve it.

We don't need to be in the middle of it anymore. Always involving ourselves in it, has created a No-Win scenario for us. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. It's time to move on. Israelis and Palestinians can figure it out.

We can't control everything. We need to move away from all the meddling and war. We've taken it too far. It's time to scale things back. When the Israelis and Palestinians want peace, they'll achieve it.

We don't need to be in the middle of it anymore. Always involving ourselves in it, has created a No-Win scenario for us. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. It's time to move on. Israelis and Palestinians can figure it out.

yes----almost exactly what the 'friends of adolf' were saying in 1938-----and actually CONTINUED to say------well into world war II--------some of them still say it

yes----almost exactly what the 'friends of adolf' were saying in 1938-----and actually CONTINUED to say------well into world war II--------some of them still say it

You have to stop living in the past. Israel can absolutely take care of itself at this point. It has one of the most advanced powerful militaries on earth. It also has nuclear weapons. These are different times. It's not the 1930's. Israelis and Palestinians can work out their problems. We don't have to be in the middle of it. It's time for us to step back and allow them to work things out.

You have to stop living in the past. Israel can absolutely take care of itself at this point. It has one of the most advanced powerful militaries on earth. It also has nuclear weapons. These are different times. It's not the 1930's. Israelis and Palestinians can work out their problems. We don't have to be in the middle of it. It's time for us to step back and allow them to work things out.

nope------I am living in modern times. Feel free to ask questions. You seem either young or have been living in suspended animation since childhood. The "problems" between Israelis and Palestinians ------are not confined to Israelis and Palestinians. They involve
the whole world and have been cooking for
centuries

nope------I am living in modern times. Feel free to ask questions. You seem either young or have been living in suspended animation since childhood. The "problems" between Israelis and Palestinians ------are not confined to Israelis and Palestinians. They involve
centuries

They'll either have peace, or they'll have war. That's their decision. But we need to stop being in the middle of it.

centuries

They'll either have peace, or they'll have war. That's their decision. But we need to stop being in the middle of it.

yeah yeah, aunt Gertrude. ---------shouldn't you be cooking for the
sunday church potluck supper---or darning socks?

Damned if you do, Damned if you Don't.

That's the position we've put ourselves in over there. Always putting ourselves in the middle of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, has created a No-Win scenario for us. We need to step away and allow them to sort their problems out. Trump will be making a big mistake getting involved with that quagmire mess. It's a Catch 22 for him.

That's the position we've put ourselves in over there. Always putting ourselves in the middle of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, has created a No-Win scenario for us. We need to step away and allow them to sort their problems out. Trump will be making a big mistake getting involved with that quagmire mess. It's a Catch 22 for him.

right----you are employing a GOEBBELIAN TECHNIQUE. keep repeating the same nonsense OVER AND OVER and eventually enough people will believe it

right----you are employing a GOEBBELIAN TECHNIQUE. keep repeating the same nonsense OVER AND OVER and eventually enough people will believe it

I want out. I'm sick of all the meddling and trying to control everything. Those folks can solve their own problems. Time to focus on our own country.

I want out. I'm sick of all the meddling and trying to control everything. Those folks can solve their own problems. Time to focus on our own country.
If the US and the USSR had butted out in 1948 Yassar Arafart and his legacy would have been non-existent and there would have been no reason to run to anyone's defense.
The US used Israel to test US weapons and the USSR used the Arabs.
Both parties are guilty.

If the US and the USSR had butted out in 1948 Yassar Arafart and his legacy would have been non-existent and there would have been no reason to run to anyone's defense.
The US used Israel to test US weapons and the USSR used the Arabs.
Both parties are guilty.

I don't even care anymore. The Israelis and Palestinians can solve their own problems. We don't need to be so involved. Trump will be making a huge mistake getting involved with that quagmire. It's a No-Win situation for him. The Israelis and Palestinians aren't ready for peace yet. And the US can't force them to be ready. It's not up to us. It's up to them.

Sovereignty does not depend on ethnic, racial, cultural or religious homogeneity. Thus, to say that there are Jews living on this slice of land that Palestine wants under its sovereignty is only an obstacle to peace if we accept the idea that Palestine must be Judenrein -- an abhorrent principle and one which must not be permitted to sway the international community, lest ethnic cleansing become an accepted practice.

Israel has not built new "settlements" in well over 20 years. Israel has increased housing units within existing "settlements" to meet the needs of its growing population. (Quite reasonable). These areas are all generally accepted, by all parties, to become part of Israel in land swaps in a final negotiation.

Israel has also frozen all construction in an effort to encourage negotiation and a final peace agreement -- twice -- once for ten months and once for eighteen months.

Israel has also offered extremely generous peace terms to the PA including nearly all the land they say they want (with swaps) and Jerusalem.

If the "settlements" were the problem -- the problem would have been solved long since.

Sovereignty does not depend on ethnic, racial, cultural or religious homogeneity. Thus, to say that there are Jews living on this slice of land that Palestine wants under its sovereignty is only an obstacle to peace if we accept the idea that Palestine must be Judenrein -- an abhorrent principle and one which must not be permitted to sway the international community, lest ethnic cleansing become an accepted practice.

Israel has not built new "settlements" in well over 20 years. Israel has increased housing units within existing "settlements" to meet the needs of its growing population. (Quite reasonable). These areas are all generally accepted, by all parties, to become part of Israel in land swaps in a final negotiation.

Israel has also frozen all construction in an effort to encourage negotiation and a final peace agreement -- twice -- once for ten months and once for eighteen months.

Israel has also offered extremely generous peace terms to the PA including nearly all the land they say they want (with swaps) and Jerusalem.

If the "settlements" were the problem -- the problem would have been solved long since.

I don't believe the Israelis and Palestinians are ready for peace yet. And the US can't force them to be ready. Trump should steer way clear of that quagmire. They're not ready for peace. It isn't up to the US. It's up to them.

Israel hits back at US: Settlement expansion is not the problem
Blaming Palestinians for stalled negotiations, deputy FM says government ‘elected to act on Jewish People’s right to build in all parts of our land’
Israel hits back at US: Settlement expansion is not the problem

How out of touch are these clowns? It IS NOT their land! Trump needs to be very careful how he continues here.

It is not ANYONE's land, therefor no one can deny Jewish right of living anywhere.

It's unbelievable that the only place in THE GLOBE that JEWS are not aloud to dwell in is JUDEA.

The world is crazy.

I don't believe the Israelis and Palestinians are ready for peace yet. And the US can't force them to be ready. Trump should steer way clear of that quagmire. They're not ready for peace. It isn't up to the US. It's up to them.

Here's the first lesson I learned as a babysitter.

You can't force children to get along.

They will shake hands bitterly if you force them to, but in their heart they will still act mean to each other.

Now why normal adults cannot reach that common sense yet, beats me.

Forum List

Back