Israel is Forever My People are Eternal.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
YES!!! GOD IS IN POLITICS===Israel is Forever My People are Eternal.

◄ Isaiah 45:17 ►
But Israel will be saved by the LORD with an everlasting salvation; you will never be put to shame or disgraced, to ages everlasting. Luke 1:32-25 “Jacob’s house will reign on earth forever…and there will be no end… from that time on forever.”

Last edited:

But Israel will be saved by the LORD with an everlasting salvation; you will never be put to shame or disgraced, to ages everlasting. Luke 1:32-25 “Jacob’s house will reign on earth forever…and there will be no end… from that time on forever.”

Not for long. Make sure you post in the correct areas.

SO YOU WOULD DENY THAT GOD IS IN POLITICAL AFFAIRS ??? THINK again

What a surprise!

The Bible written by Jews for Jews sings the praises of Israel.

What a surprise!

The Bible written by Jews for Jews sings the praises of Israel.

THE BIBLE INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) BY GOD FOR ALL MANKIND sings the praises of JESUS and His chosen people ISRAEL!!!

I think you might enjoy this website, True Torah Jews''

Home | True Torah Jews

WOW!!! little man compared to ALMIGHTY GOD is less than a worm on a germ on a worm and yet he would dare shake his little finger at ALMIGHTY GOD!!! BEST YOU CONFESS AND REPENT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! THINK!

WOW!!! little man compared to ALMIGHTY GOD is less than a worm on a germ on a worm and yet he would dare shake his little finger at ALMIGHTY GOD!!! BEST YOU CONFESS AND REPENT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! THINK!

YES!!! GOD IS IN POLITICS!!! aLL creation belongs to GOD there is no place where GOD is not. little man! best you learn your place in GOD'S creation!!!

GISMYS====GoD SAYS STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS====!!!!

Speaking as an agnostic, I support Israel. God hasn't anything to do with it. Palestinians deserve respect, but Hamas using innocent people as human shields and launching thousands on rocket attacks on innocent Israelis, not digging on that. Cynical bordering on nihilism, and oh, so obvious.

YES!!! GOD IS IN POLITICS!!! aLL creation belongs to GOD there is no place where GOD is not. little man! best you learn your place in GOD'S creation!!!

Commenting on a specific MOD action is a no-no.

Render unto Cesar, that which belongs to Cesar ~

tweak!!!!

Last edited:

Commenting on a specific MOD action is a no-no.

Render unto Cesar, that which belongs to Cesar ~

tweak!!!!

OH!! ARE YOU A MODERATOR OR an imposter??? or just a silly ------------??

JizzMys is one of those self-hating Christians who puts the word "Judeo" in front of Christian. Those people make me fucking sick. Go hide in a cellar until rapture moron. Dig up Phelps and light a few candles if it makes you feel better.

JizzMys is one of those self-hating Christians who puts the word "Judeo" in front of Christian. Those people make me fucking sick. Go hide in a cellar until rapture moron. Dig up Phelps and light a few candles if it makes you feel better.

I have to agree with you there, its two separate religions

Forum List

Back