Israel is kicking ass

Well, in addition to the war in Gaza, it seems Israel is going to start another war in South Lebanon; and then what, attacking Iran? Doesn't that seem a bit overstretched?

"going to start"...

Have you read news in the last 11 month?

One thing is clear, it's not going to be on Iran's terms.

"going to start"...

Have you read news in the last 11 month?

One thing is clear, it's not going to be on Iran's terms.
What I meant is a massive ground operation with crossing a border with Lebanon.

Well, in addition to the war in Gaza, it seems Israel is going to start another war in South Lebanon; and then what, attacking Iran? Doesn't that seem a bit overstretched?
Wait. So let me get this straight. Launching indiscriminate rockets at a sovereign nation doesn't count as "war"? Launching a ground invasion against a sovereign nation doesn't count as "war"?

Wait. So let me get this straight. Launching indiscriminate rockets at a sovereign nation doesn't count as "war"? Launching a ground invasion against a sovereign nation doesn't count as "war"?
In our conversations with you I had repeated a number of times and repeat it now, in the case you forgot, - I condemn what happened on 7 October, I think that Hamas should be destroyed (at least as a military organisation). And Hezbollah is a legitimate target for Israel, I add it now. My post wasn't about that.

In our conversations with you I had repeated a number of times and repeat it now, in the case you forgot, - I condemn what happened on 7 October, I think that Hamas should be destroyed (at least as a military organisation). And Hezbollah is a legitimate target for Israel, I add it now. My post wasn't about that.
I was not questioning any of that. My point was that Hamas and Hezbollah started the war. We shouldn't use language that suggests Israel is the belligerent in either of these conflicts.

Edited to add: you actually clarified that in post #22, but we cross-posted.

Unless Iran ends it wars against Israel, what other choice is there?

I was not questioning any of that. My point was that Hamas and Hezbollah started the war. We shouldn't use language that suggests Israel is the belligerent in either of these conflicts.

Edited to add: you actually clarified that in post #22, but we cross-posted.
But it, already having one unfinished war, is going to start another massive ground military operation in the opposite direction, and maybe some sort of military operation against much bigger and farther adversary.

But it, already having one unfinished war, is going to start another massive ground military operation in the opposite direction, and maybe some sort of military operation against much bigger and farther adversary.
Israel is prepared for that. Do we have information that they are going ahead with it?

Israel is prepared for that. Do we have information that they are going ahead with it?
What do you mean by 'going ahead with it?'. That they may not be starting another military operations? I don't know, the time will show.

It is challenging, but what is the alternative? There are no indications any of the Arabs in Iran's orbit are ready to make peace with Israel, so to protect Israelis the abilities of the Arabs to inflict harm on Israel has be destroyed. Khamenei has already gone into hiding in anticipation of an Israeli attack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back