Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

So, does my support for Iran and Palestine prove I am pro terrorist and on the "left"? I guess you don't believe me when I say that I do not support terrorism but I do support Trump. Maybe you should take a sleeping pill tonight because those questions will keep you awake all night long.
Doesn't matter, as Palestinians do not exist, but supporting Iran or Hamas, means you support terrorism

I'm a Jew, you silly twit.
As a Jew, you should not be supporting terrorism against your own people!
That's right and that's why I don't. I believe in justice by peaceful means ... unless it is attainable only by other means. I believe that if you live by the sword you should die by the sword and that includes Jews too.

You have proven me right in every one of your responses to me. I've been making you jump through hoops for several pages already.
You make me do nothing, actually this is just comic relief for me during my breaks at work, you are funny though!

Boohoo. There's plenty of anti-Arabism, anti-Islam, and anti-many different things, so cry your crocodile tears like a bitch over there in the corner, where you belong.
Anti Islamofascism is anti islam now?

Forum List

Back