🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Kidnapped Archbishop Of Jerusalem!

Why those attacks against churches in Palestine?

israel-3.jpg

israel-3.jpg

that's an "attack"???------looks like someone scrawled a few words-------I got a lot more of that kind of stuff on my house-----right here in the USA?

israel-3.jpg

I think you already showed us this one. You don't think the Arabs know how to write Hebrew?
So, Freeman, could you possibly tell us why you conveniently never make a post about the Christians who are murdered by your brethren? This is something that happens all the time. Maybe you get your cheap thrill when a member of the Boko Hamar slit the throats of pastors or when priests are murdered in Turkey and other parts of the Muslim world. Wouldn't it have been great if all those murdered by Freeman's brethren were just taken in for questioning instead of being murdered because of their faith?

More than a week ago the archbishop was detained and given notice to appear for questioning.
The owners of the land were swedish and sold the buildings to Israelis. The protest was against the sale.

ok-----so what is the basis of the protest?------swedes selling land they own----or Israelis buying land swedes own? -----who is the bad guys----??? I hope Ingmar Bergman does not suffer another attack of EXTREME GUILT----up there---wherever he is now.

More than a week ago the archbishop was detained and given notice to appear for questioning.
The owners of the land were swedish and sold the buildings to Israelis. The protest was against the sale.

ok-----so what is the basis of the protest?------swedes selling land they own----or Israelis buying land swedes own? -----who is the bad guys----??? I hope Ingmar Bergman does not suffer another attack of EXTREME GUILT----up there---wherever he is now.

only that is was in the WB and sold to settlers.

only that is was in the WB and sold to settlers.

ok so the archbishop objects? would he object if an oil man from Qatar bought the land?------were the swedes "Palestinians"?

Kidnapped? The guy went to Syria and Lebanon and met with terrorist leaders and gave speeches encouraging the murder of Jewish civilians. Such a man of Gawd. The Israelis hauled his filthy ass in for questioning, and released him shortly thereafter. If you ask me they should have locked the asshole up and threw away the key.

Global Reaseacrh aka Global Compost is a loony propoganda website for morons like Freakman.

I have asked Freeman the following several times,and he never answers but disappears for a while. Since he seems loathe to answer, I will take it that Freeman has no tolerance for those of other religions or sects and neither does he think that his fellow Sunnis should have tolerance for others.

"Now, Freeman, I am surprised by your bringing up such a subject. Have your forgotten that your brave brethren are busy beheading and crucifying Christians? Just whom do you think beheaded that group of Copts recently? Since you are a devout Muslim, I would like to ask you if you believe in what Mohammed said when he stated there is no compulsion in religion. Do you, yourself, have tolerance for those who are not Muslims? Additionally, do you believe all your brethren should have tolerance for the religious beliefs of others and let these others practice their religion in peace, or are you OK with those brethren of yours who are busy murdering people because they are non Muslims or Muslims of a different sect?"

Since Freeman has no tolerance when it comes to the religious beliefs of others, I would hate to have him as a neighbor.

When Muslims Betray Non-Muslim Friends and Neighbors Raymond Ibrahim

Forum List

Back