Israel must be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I think this video says it all. Israel and her allies need to be stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWwCKvvodBA

Israel should be stopped from stopped from doing what exactly...........defending against ISLAMONAZI terrorism and VIOLENCE ?

I guess you failed to watch the video and listen to the wise words of the bunny.

Israel and her allies need to be destroyed.

I'm guessing you did not get this stuff in pre-school like those in Palestine do. No wonder you are clueless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWwCKvvodBA

Israel should be stopped from stopped from doing what exactly...........defending against ISLAMONAZI terrorism and VIOLENCE ?

I guess you failed to watch the video and listen to the wise words of the bunny.

Israel and her allies need to be destroyed.

I'm guessing you did not get this stuff in pre-school like those in Palestine do. No wonder you are clueless.

something must be done. way back circa 1960-----we began to hear about----
"what Ivan knows and Johnny does not"

it was horrible-------the Russian school system was far SUPERIOR to ours----
and we knew it-------I remember losing sleep over Ivan and his SUPERIORITY...

now----our own children have to face
"what achmed and Fatimah know-----that johnny and mary do not----very
hard for them-------we must introduce them to JIHAAAAAAD -----in pre school---
or before ---------little scimitar shapped rattles----and kassam style milk bottles
and diapers on the head instead of the little fat bottom

For those of you who don't know the poster Votto, he is a well know Nazi who has expressed his hatred for Jews many times. He has also exoressed his desire to see Israel erased from the world.

Ignore the Nazi troll :cool:

For those of you who don't know the poster Votto, he is a well know Nazi who has expressed his hatred for Jews many times. He has also exoressed his desire to see Israel erased from the world.

Ignore the Nazi troll :cool:

Before reading your post I thought he was just another Savage Muslim defending his Gutter Religion . Too bad this Racist Vermin has nothing to say about ISIS and other terror groups

Thread closed.

Threads specifically on Israel/Palestine issues need to be started in the proper forum.
This is a new initiative to keep volatile Zone2 issues like Race, Religion, Politics and I/P
properly moderated.

Older threads placed in the forum will be allowed to run out here -- because they likely can't be cleaned to Zone2 standards at this point.

Please help us keep difficult topics in the properly moderated forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back