Israel Not Happy Biden Wants to Give Refuge to Terrorists Hiding Behind Civilians

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Israeli government is very unhappy, and I foresee the historical Jewish vote for Democrats dissolving. Israel and Jews around the world are looking forward to Trumps return in 8 months.

Biden has sent a message to terrorists- just hide behind human shields and you’ll be safe.

Terrorists are shaking in fear for what’s going to happen in 8 months.

The sooner you realize that there are no "civilians" in Paliland the better off you will be.

Israel would be within their rights to take hostages themselves but why bother, they are all combatants.

Israeli government is very unhappy, and I foresee the historical Jewish vote for Democrats dissolving. Israel and Jews around the world are looking forward to Trumps return in 8 months.

Biden has sent a message to terrorists- just hide behind human shields and you’ll be safe.

At this point not too many folks give two shits what the israeli government thinks.

I'm sorry, but Jewish Democrats need to reconsider their domestic political position.

Jewish Democrats are supporting Arab terrorists.

You clearly don’t know Jews !!
Watch most of the useful idiots vote for Biden 🤣🤣 They love being sheeple

Biden is okay with giving Billions to Iran.

I am sure every Cohen, Levin , Weinberg , Feldman , Katz and Glassman will be voting for POS degenerate Joe

Joe is going to be dancing like Fred Astaire trying to hang onto each and every vote he can... and it should make every American very angry that he cares more about re election than the nations well being....

Every Silverstein . Rosenblatt , Epstein , Schumann , Kline and Rothman will vote for Biden

Forum List

Back