Israel / Palestine Peace Plan

Dummy, I recognize you're mentally impaired, however, as I have instructed you, Israel encompasses 90% of Palestine. Otherwise, there isno country called Palestine, dumbass.

Come on, Marc, you are the expert.

"Is that why some of the staunchest supporters of Palestine are Christians and some are even Jews?"

It is not a complicated question.

You are a simpleton, dummy, thus, everything is complicated to you.

Did I mention you're a dummy?

It seems that you are the one who cannot answer a simple question.

well.. it looks like our little jewboy can't answer. I bet he can shoot a pregnant pali like the shirt he's wearing though!

Proud Jewboy. Jews have given among the greatest contributions to civilization. And, continue to do so. And, what have Arabs and Muslims given the world, besides terrorism?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]YouTube - Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world.[/ame]

I'm sure Bernie Maddoff was PROUD TOO, jewboy. Your superior race tribe really doesn't take into consideration how many other ethnic groups have dominated the shit out of your entire clan, eh jew boy? YOU ARE WELCOME for unlocking the door to your ancestors concentration camp, yellow star. Lord fucking knows the irony of your master race Judaism is more apparent than that giant honking nose on your face.

I'm sure Bernie Maddoff was PROUD TOO, jewboy. Your superior race tribe really doesn't take into consideration how many other ethnic groups have dominated the shit out of your entire clan, eh jew boy? YOU ARE WELCOME for unlocking the door to your ancestors concentration camp, yellow star. Lord fucking knows the irony of your master race Judaism is more apparent than that giant honking nose on your face.

You're jealous of Jews because you are a loser in life. That is your problem, not mine.

You're jealous of Jews because you are a loser in life. That is your problem, not mine.

I'll share that joke with you the next time your kind find yourselves being gassed in the showers and looking like sad puppydogs from behind concentration camp walls.

:thup:

I'll share that joke with you the next time your kind find yourselves being gassed in the showers and looking like sad puppydogs from behind concentration camp walls.

Germans are the sad puppydogs with Germany having been reduced to a third-rate country.

Jews don't look like sad puppydogs these days. Israel is one of the most prosperous, successful and advanced countries in the world.

And, the Arabs and Muslims are the most backward, unsuccessful and pathetic countries in the world.

Sucka!

Fill me in. What is shogun's financial status? Where did you get that info?

Shogun is a failure in life. I can buy and sell Shogun with one hand tied behind my back. Shogun is my dog.

well.. it looks like our little jewboy can't answer. I bet he can shoot a pregnant pali like the shirt he's wearing though!

Proud Jewboy. Jews have given among the greatest contributions to civilization. And, continue to do so. And, what have Arabs and Muslims given the world, besides terrorism?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]YouTube - Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world.[/ame]

Both the Jewish people and the Arab people have contributed much to civilization - in terms of arts, science, architecture, medicine, mathamatics, and the preservation of knowledge during dark times.

I often hear the argument: what have Arabs contributed besides terrorism. It's an argument that says more about the deliberate ignorance of the questioner than any real desire to know.

Good post.

Israel has always been the aggressor.

Uh....no. Both sides have done their share of provocation and agression.

Except for the fact that Israel occupies Palestine. Palestine's actions are defensive.

It's not as clean-cut as that.

Israel has a history of provocation disguised as"retaliation". The Palestinians share that same history. They have had opportunites for peace early on but refused to compromise.

As for "defensive" - deliberately firing rockets at a bus load of children or exploding a bomb in a crowded market - is not.

Except for the fact that Israel occupies Palestine. Palestine's actions are defensive.

Israel has a history of provocation disguised as"retaliation". The Palestinians share that same history. They have had opportunites for peace early on but refused to compromise.

As for "defensive" - deliberately firing rockets at a bus load of children or exploding a bomb in a crowded market - is not.

Has there ever been an instance that the Palestinians attacked anyone who did not occupy their country?

Your own fictional account of history, perhaps, but, not in reality.

Please it only provocation to you leftys and the antisemites like P F and Shogun. Waiting a year to respond to 1000s upon 1000s of missile attacks is beyond restraints. In fact its reckless restraints.

Palestinians never attacked civilians until (i think it was) 1994 after a settler freak machine gunned a mosque killing and wounding many civilians. A month or so later was the first suicide bombing.

In 2006 Hamas called for a cease fire. That year 23 Israelis were killed. Israel killed almost 500 Palestinians.

Palestinians never attacked civilians until (i think it was) 1994 after a settler freak machine gunned a mosque killing and wounding many civilians. A month or so later was the first suicide bombing.

In 2006 Hamas called for a cease fire. That year 23 Israelis were killed. Israel killed almost 500 Palestinians.

Wrong, dummy. Palestinians attacked Jews dating back to 1920. Open a book, dummy.

Palestinians attacked civilians in the second intifada, when 1,000 Israelis were killed and 6,000 wounded.

Palestinians attacked civilians by shelling Israel with 12,000 rockets and continue to do so.

You are one fucking dummy.

Germans are the sad puppydogs with Germany having been reduced to a third-rate country.

Jews don't look like sad puppydogs these days. Israel is one of the most prosperous, successful and advanced countries in the world.

And, the Arabs and Muslims are the most backward, unsuccessful and pathetic countries in the world.

Sucka!

as your kind saw the last time you canaanized the land.. easy come, easy go. You might want to learn some history before you discover the irony of your master race opinion.

lord knows.. when it comes to people being historically dominated and having the shit kicked out of them the only group that comes to mind are jews.

I found these: List of terrorist incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1968 26 December: Two Palestinian gunmen travelled from Beirut to Athens and attacked an El Al jet there, killing one person.

1970 May 8: Avivim school bus attacks by Palestinian PLO members, killing nine children and three adults and crippling 19 children.

1972 September 5: Black September kidnaps and kills eleven Israeli Olympic athletes and one German policeman in the Munich Massacre.

1974:

April 11: Kiryat Shmona massacre at an apartment building by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine members, killing 18 people, nine of whom were children.

May 15: Ma'alot massacre at the Ma'alot High School in Northern Israel by Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine members: 26 of the hostages were killed, 66 wounded.

1975 March 5: In the Savoy Operation, Palestine Liberation Organization gunmen from Lebanon take dozens of hostages at the Tel Aviv Savoy Hotel, eventually killing eight hostages and three IDF soldiers, and wounding eleven hostages.

1978:
Israel: Members of the Arab Revolutionary Council poison Israeli oranges with mercury, injuring at least twelve people and reducing exports by 40 percent.

Israel, March 11: Coastal Road massacre: Fatah gunmen killed several tourists and hijack a bus near Haifa; 37 Israelis on the bus are killed.

...and so on...

it looks pretty deadly for civilians.

Shogun is a failure in life. I can buy and sell Shogun with one hand tied behind my back. Shogun is my dog.

a jew might think so... but, then again... holocaust boy seems to have forgotten all about his ancestors "buying and selling germans" from Auschwitz so...

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back