Israel / Palestine Peace Plan

well.. it looks like our little jewboy can't answer. I bet he can shoot a pregnant pali like the shirt he's wearing though!

Proud Jewboy. Jews have given among the greatest contributions to civilization. And, continue to do so. And, what have Arabs and Muslims given the world, besides terrorism?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]YouTube - Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world.[/ame]

Both the Jewish people and the Arab people have contributed much to civilization - in terms of arts, science, architecture, medicine, mathamatics, and the preservation of knowledge during dark times.

I often hear the argument: what have Arabs contributed besides terrorism. It's an argument that says more about the deliberate ignorance of the questioner than any real desire to know.

true story.

Israel has a history of provocation disguised as"retaliation". The Palestinians share that same history. They have had opportunites for peace early on but refused to compromise.

Your own fictional account of history, perhaps, but, not in reality.

run back to the jewish virtual library, jew boy.

:rofl:

clearly, you've been served well in your education.

Except for the fact that Israel occupies Palestine. Palestine's actions are defensive.

It's not as clean-cut as that.

Israel has a history of provocation disguised as"retaliation". The Palestinians share that same history. They have had opportunites for peace early on but refused to compromise.

As for "defensive" - deliberately firing rockets at a bus load of children or exploding a bomb in a crowded market - is not.

Please it only provocation to you leftys and the antisemites like P F and Shogun. Waiting a year to respond to 1000s upon 1000s of missile attacks is beyond restraints. In fact its reckless restraints.

says the sheisty jew who wants terribly to ignore how many palis have killed jews versus how many jews have killed palis.

One shot, two kills... right shlomo?

Your own fictional account of history, perhaps, but, not in reality.

:rolleyes: uh huh.....since you steadfastly refuse to provide sources to back up your claims or refute points, and you persist in "dummy" exchanges over substance, I don't think you are in a position to judge reality from fiction.

But, I'm an optimist :) Counter the points rather and I'll be happy to debate them.

says the sheisty jew who wants terribly to ignore how many palis have killed jews versus how many jews have killed palis.

More Pallies were killed by King Hussein during a few weeks of Black September than have died in conflicts with Israel since Israel's founding in 1948.

An inconvenient fact, eh, Muhammad?

More Pallies were killed by King Hussein during a few weeks of Black September than have died in conflicts with Israel since Israel's founding in 1948.

that doesn't mean that less palis have been killed by jews than jews killed by palis since the inception of israel, lil jew boy. Leave it to a master race jew to believe that one genocide validates another.

:rolleyes:

I guess historic fact is just antisemitic like that, eh Schlomo jr?

:thup:

Well, I'm thinking that
david+in+hebrew.jpg
ignores how many jews have been killed by pals.

funny, no?

Well, I'm thinking that
david+in+hebrew.jpg

funny, no?

well, I'm thinking that Jillybean ignores how many palis have been killed by jews...

What are the odds that YOU want to compare those numbers? Pretty slim, i'm sure. But, don't let that keep you from knee jerking your support for our latest master race jew to come along and insist that jews are the new global ubermensch.

ps.. names are inconsequential to ignoring human lives lost, jillybean... it's too bad that you let your race usurp your concern for humanity.

Last edited:

Well, I'm thinking that
david+in+hebrew.jpg

funny, no?

well, I'm thinking that Jillybean ignores how many palis have been killed by jews...

What are the odds that YOU want to compare those numbers? Pretty slim, i'm sure. But, don't let that keep you from knee jerking your support for our latest master race jew to come along and insist that jews are the new global ubermensch.

ps.. names are inconsequential to ignoring human lives lost, jillybean... it's too bad that you let your race usurp your concern for humanity.

More Pallies have died than Jews because, in large part, Pallies fight from within civilian population centers that jeopardizes their own people.

D'oh, dummy.

that doesn't mean that less palis have been killed by jews than jews killed by palis since the inception of israel, lil jew boy. Leave it to a master race jew to believe that one genocide validates another.

Um, Pallies are undergoing a population explosion, dummy, kind of undermining your idiotic claim of an Israeli genocide.

Allah is a dick

Well, I'm thinking that
david+in+hebrew.jpg

funny, no?

More Pallies have died than Jews because, in large part, Pallies fight from within civilian population centers that jeopardizes their own people.

D'oh, dummy.

way to rationalize the deaths of your version of the israeli ******, boy!

I know I know... if only those ******* would have stayed on the field then they would never have been strung up from trees!

Hey JILLIAN... this is what you find yourself supporting in a knee jerk ethnic common denominator.

congrats!

:clap2:

Um, Pallies are undergoing a population explosion, dummy, kind of undermining your idiotic claim of an Israeli genocide.

Allah is a dick

maybe.. but he's a bigger DICK than your half pound ass, lil jew boy. hell, blacks underwent a populations EXPLOSION while slavery was in effect too. I guess they don't teach you that in jew school.

D'oh, dummy.

I know I know... if only those ******* would have stayed on the field then they would never have been strung up from trees!

Hey JILLIAN... this is what you find yourself supporting in a knee jerk ethnic common denominator.

congrats!

The suicide monkees justify their own deaths, Muhammad...
"We Desire Death"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

You know better, David. I always worry that people die. I just don't believe in dying at the hands of terrorists. And I think that if you were really worried about innocent lives, your objection would be to the terrorists of Hamas who use innocent civilians as shields.

It's sad... but I, personally, wouldn't die to avoid fighting back because of it.

Would you, Dah-veed?

p.s. Do you disavow pondscum like Tinmore? Didn't think so.

I don't agree with a lot of what others say, you know that, too. But I'm not going to criticize them when you guys relentlessly defend murdering terrorists.

Last edited:

D'oh, dummy.

congrats!

The suicide monkees justify their own deaths, Muhammad...
"We Desire Death"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

Lord knows your blood drinking ass has no shortage of DEATH, right killer? I bet you masturbate into a One Shot, Two Kills t shirt every night after discovering that first hair on your tiny nutsack.

D'oh, dummy.

congrats!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

The death tolls for Black September were estimated between three thousand to more than five thousand with exact numbers being unknown Jordan estimated the Palestinian death toll at 3, 400 and the Palestinians claiming 10,000 (but there seems to be no evidence supporting that claim beyond Arafat).

Palestinian fatalities from 2000-2008 in the conflicts with Israel: 4,836

Between 1987-2000: 1549 Palestinians killed.

An inconvenient fact.

You know better, David. I always worry that people die. I just don't believe in dying at the hands of terrorists. And I think that if you were really worried about innocent lives, your objection would be to the terrorists of Hamas who use innocent civilians as shields.

It's sad... but I, personally, wouldn't die to avoid fighting back because of it.

Would you, Dah-veed?

p.s. Do you disavow pondscum like Tinmore? Didn't think so.

I don't agree with a lot of what others say, you know that, too. But at least they don't want me dead.

I would LOVE to give you the benefit of the doubt, Jillian, but when you come along and totally disregard what Little Master Race posts just to snipe at my name I have to wonder.

No one is asking you to die. Leave the mellowdrama at your synagogue. Again, tell me who has seen more death, YOU or THEM. And then ask yourself why you find yourself acting like a good german sending their kids to furhor youth camp instead of being even the slightest bit remorseful about the killer products of zionism.

and, we've seen shields on both sides, honeybear.. do you REALLY want to bring that up?

tinsmore and I don't share a common bond in this forum. You and lil master race boy do. and, if you want to believe that i've never taken actual antisemites to task.. well, I guess it's ONE WAY to feel good about your position.

post the relative death toll since the inception of israel and lets talk about who wants to kill whom, Jillian. zionism is pretty clear about displacing all non jews for the sake of RACIAL PURITY. It's a shame, if the topic were any other ethnic groups vieing for RACIAL PURITY we both know you'd be singing a different tune.

Well, I'm thinking that
david+in+hebrew.jpg

funny, no?

D'oh, dummy.

Gaza is the most densly populated place on earth. They are not allowed to leave. You think that might have something to do with the fact they fight from within civilian population centers?:cuckoo:

D'oh, dummy.

Gaza is the most densly populated place on earth. They are not allowed to leave. You think that might have something to do with the fact they fight from within civilian population centers?:cuckoo:

the only good pali is a dead pali...

wonder where we've heard this kind of language before.

Forum List

Back