Israel Saving Lives Of Innocent Syrians In Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the first time they've ever met their "evil Israeli oppressors."

Way to go Israel! I wonder what kind of treatment an Israeli would get in syria?

Gee I wonder where all the Palestinian supporters have suddenly disappeared to?

Okay, okay I take it back. All those documented cases of Israel helping to heal & save the lives of innocent Syrian children are just Zionist propoganda.

This is no fun here without the Palestinian terrorist supporters chiming in against Israel.

Okay, okay I take it back. All those documented cases of Israel helping to heal & save the lives of innocent Syrian children are just Zionist propoganda.

This is no fun here without the Palestinian terrorist supporters chiming in against Israel.

Ok. I'll stand in for them. ZIONIST PROPAGANDA!

Aw bless you Sir. Whenever there is unbiased documented facts in favor of Israel, suddenly all the Palestinian supporters just disappear. Why is that?

Aw bless you Sir. Whenever there is unbiased documented facts in favor of Israel, suddenly all the Palestinian supporters just disappear. Why is that?

You tell the truth. THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

I thought this was an interesting article regarding Israelis helping the Syrians.

Jews helping Syrians: Never invited, always welcome | David Suissa | Jewish Journal

I love the last sentence. It says it all. "They call us criminals but the victims call us angels." Maybe that's why no Palestinian supporters have chimed in on this thread.

I thought this was an interesting article regarding Israelis helping the Syrians.

Jews helping Syrians: Never invited, always welcome | David Suissa | Jewish Journal

Truly a remarkable deed by Israel to help heal & the save the lives of children who's country is an enemy of Israel.

This is the third time this has been posted.

I will say this, zionists and the mossad wring every once of benefit out of every photo op.

This is the third time this has been posted.

I will say this, zionists and the mossad wring every once of benefit out of every photo op.

Jews doing something good.

It must be a conspiracy.

You're lame, dude.:doubt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back