Israel Saving Lives Of Innocent Syrians In Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the third time this has been posted.

I will say this, zionists and the mossad wring every once of benefit out of every photo op.
And you, Alfalfa, never miss an opportunity to show the viewers how anti-Semitic you are. And, by the way, Alfalfa, is anyone stopping you from helping the wounded Syrians? Go over there, and we will arrange for a Photo Op for you. I wonder if Alfalfa is so afraid of the Mossad that he emulates the Muslims in doing Wudu and hopes that there is not a member of Mossad hiding behind the bathroom door like Freddie from Elm Street, waiting to do Alfalfa in.

Israeli doctors save Syrian lives | ISRAEL21c

Miraculous healing: Syrian girl shocks Israeli doctors - Israel Today | Israel News

I will say this, zionists and the mossad wring every once of benefit out of every photo op.

But you would think they would learn repeating a lie over and over does not make it true.
How amusing for Frau Sherri to bring up lying when she is an expert at it that she would give Goebbels a run for the money. Meanwhile, Frau Sherri there are also Israeli Arab medical personnel working alongside the Israeli Jewish medical personnel so you are free to tell these Arabs that it is a lie that wounded Syrians are being helped by Israel.

Sherri is so funny. Bless her for being her. How nice to laugh while those she supports are killing us infidels all over the world.

Outstanding point! And so true that anything favorable regarding Israel has to be repeated & documented over & over again to sink into the inferior brains of Israel's enemies.

Outstanding point! And so true that anything favorable regarding Israel has to be repeated & documented over & over again to sink into the inferior brains of Israel's enemies.

You'll notice there isn't one single report of Israelis helping members of the Syrian military or supporters of the Assad regime...just non combatants and members of the Syrian resistance movement.

When that happens then you can call this a "humanitarian" mission, until then it's just the israel propaganda machine making photo ops to appear concerned and helping people who are fighting to overthrow assad.

An entirely self serving "operation".

Very cleaver those Zionists to stay out of Syria's internal political war & just help save the innocent victims of the Sunni terrorists massacring their own people on both sides.

You'll notice there isn't one single report of Israelis helping members of the Syrian military or supporters of the Assad regime...just non combatants and members of the Syrian resistance movement.

When that happens then you can call this a "humanitarian" mission, until then it's just the israel propaganda machine making photo ops to appear concerned and helping people who are fighting to overthrow assad.

Huh?

Humanitarian missions typically do not involve political or military support - they typically are there to help the non-combatent civilians.

Huh?

I'm right there with you, dear.

Raising your 'Huh' to
wtf1.gif

I want some of that thing you take.

Very cleaver those Zionists to stay out of Syria's internal political war & just help save the innocent victims of the Sunni terrorists massacring their own people on both sides.

Israel isn't staying out of the war. They've attacked Syrian convoys. Why lie ?

As Tinmore would say, "The Israelis employed resistance" in the matter of the convoy bombings. Nothing the matter with a little resistance, is there?

As Tinmore would say, "The Israelis employed resistance" in the matter of the convoy bombings. Nothing the matter with a little resistance, is there?
Truth is, Israel has been keeping the Syrians in line for decades.

On the other hand, Dildo fights "resistance" by taking some fiber on a daily basis. The fiber acts like a lubricant allowing a "free flow" of thought to exit his brain. LOL

Last edited:
Oh now I get it. You see folks, a "humanitarian effort" on Israel's part would not be to help save the innocent non combatants but to get involved militarily in the Syrian conflict. Amazing what we can learn on message boards from America's & Israel's enemies.

Oh now I get it. You see folks, a "humanitarian effort" on Israel's part would not be to help save the innocent non combatants but to get involved militarily in the Syrian conflict. Amazing what we can learn on message boards from America's & Israel's enemies.

Don't forget about the need for Israel to disarm also. That is very important.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Right on. I tell ya, what I don't understand is how Israel can claim they want peace & yet Israel refuses to turn over all their nukes, fighter jets, tanks & sophiticated weapons to the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians to protect Israel & all of the surrounding Arab countries as well.

Right on. I tell ya, what I don't understand is how Israel can claim they want peace & yet Israel refuses to turn over all their nukes, fighter jets, tanks & sophiticated weapons to the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians to protect Israel & all of the surrounding Arab countries as well.

I think completing the process of signing on to the CWC would be a great gesture.
Giving up conventional weapons and nukes would be foolish.

I think completing the process of signing on to the CWC would be a great gesture.
Giving up conventional weapons and nukes would be foolish.

They do not want to give up such fun chemical weapons, like white phosphorous.

Too much fun deliberately burning to death children and entire families in military operations like Cast Lead in Gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back