Israel Saving Lives Of Innocent Syrians In Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on. I tell ya, what I don't understand is how Israel can claim they want peace & yet Israel refuses to turn over all their nukes, fighter jets, tanks & sophiticated weapons to the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians to protect Israel & all of the surrounding Arab countries as well.

I think completing the process of signing on to the CWC would be a great gesture.
Giving up conventional weapons and nukes would be foolish.

They do not want to give up such fun chemical weapons, like white phosphorous.

Too much fun deliberately burning to death children and entire families in military operations like Cast Lead in Gaza.
A base canard, Sherri.

If Israel was having a civil war with their own children as the victims as is happening in Syria, I wonder if Syria would help save the lives of Israeli children like Israel is doing for Syrian children.

If Israel was having a civil war with their own children as the victims as is happening in Syria, I wonder if Syria would help save the lives of Israeli children like Israel is doing for Syrian children.

I suspect they would. In all countries there are people who put humanitarian concerns above all else.

I suspect they would. In all countries there are people who put humanitarian concerns above all else.
Come on Coyote. You are talking about people who gas their own children in their sleep, and you think they would help those evil Zionists? Now that's surely some delusional stuff there. LOL

Come on Coyote. You are talking about people who gas their own children in their sleep, and you think they would help those evil Zionists? Now that's surely some delusional stuff there. LOL

No. All Syrians aren't the same. Just like all Israeli's aren't the same. It's a civil war and in a civil war that is what happens.

Oh please Coyote. That's a load of crap and you know it !

You think Syria would allow for Israelis to be treated at Syrian hospitals ?? Please, just stop it !

Let us watch the Zionists produce an example of a Syrian hospital refusing medical aid to an Israeli.

I know of a Christian American family in Egypt whose 4 year old son closed a storage building door on his hand and cut off his finger. He was rushed to a hospital in Egypt and they reattached his finger, they had a doctor who specialized in that. They had no issues getting medical treatment, but when they travelled to the US that summer and needed follow up attention for his injuries, in the US, they had trouble finding medical care in the US.

Let us watch the Zionists produce an example of a Syrian hospital refusing medical aid to an Israeli.

I know of a Christian American family in Egypt whose 4 year old son closed a storage building door on his hand and cut off his finger. He was rushed to a hospital in Egypt and they reattached his finger, they had a doctor who specialized in that. They had no issues getting medical treatment, but when they travelled to the US that summer and needed follow up attention for his injuries, in the US, they had trouble finding medical care in the US.

Let us watch the Nazis produce an example of an Israeli ever needing medical help from a Syrian hospital.

You think Syria would allow for Israelis to be treated at Syrian hospitals ?? Please, just stop it !

Yes I do.

You may not choose to believe it but Israel is not the only nation with humanitarian people.

Yes I do.

You may not choose to believe it but Israel is not the only nation with humanitarian people.

Ok but I didn't say that

Then you are uninformed, as syrians as a people supported hamas suicided bombings against israel, and celebrated them when they occurred. This is what has made me somewhat ambivalent about the civil war there, as it involved one of the most virulent anti-Israeli peoples on earth getting theirs for decades of advocating, supporting and extolling the murder of Israelis at every opportunity killing each other.

Then you are uninformed, as syrians as a people supported hamas suicided bombings against israel, and celebrated them when they occurred. This is what has made me somewhat ambivalent about the civil war there, as it involved one of the most virulent anti-Israeli peoples on earth getting theirs for decades of advocating, supporting and extolling the murder of Israelis at every opportunity killing each other.

So you are claiming Israel is the only nation in the ME with humanitarian people?

There is nothing any humanitarian Syrians could do to help others while Syria continues to massacre their own people.

So you are claiming Israel is the only nation in the ME with humanitarian people?

Now THAT'S funny!

why is it funny?

all of Syria's neighbors have been taking in and carin for hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees.

some nations have taken in millions.

why should Israel be any different?

there is lots of land in the Golan, for just 10,000 refugees.

Wouldn't the Syrians just love it for Israel to take in Syrian refugees to give them a good Jewish education?

Now THAT'S funny!

why is it funny?

all of Syria's neighbors have been taking in and carin for hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees.

some nations have taken in millions.

why should Israel be any different?

there is lots of land in the Golan, for just 10,000 refugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back