Israel Sends Humanitarian Aid to Gaza Strip, Hamas Turns It Away

You not going to bust my balls anyway... What can I do that I don't know any of them in personal?
They consist of a multitude of individuals
And every individual has the personality that makes him a good person or junk...
What is the first thing that pops into your head when I say, "Israelis can be good people".

Look, When they start a war and to throw rockets on us, we have the right to react and protect ourselves and kill the terrorist,

When the terrorist hides behind children, schools, hospitals, and so on..innocent ppl hurt.
they a war... war cant be clean from a die of innocent ppl special if these terrorists use them as a human shield...
First off, it is not a war. It is a belligerent occupation. An entirely different set of rules apply. And the rockets didn't start until 34 years after the occupation began.

According to multiple UN reports, there is no evidence the Palestinians use human shields. There is a lot of evidence the Israelis do. Do you know what a Johnnie is?

You want to see a human shield? I'll show you one...

Thanks, my plans for the future is to live where I born (in Israel) and If Israel does not allow them to kill us and this makes them fury it's not my problem...
They have to start to live in peace in Gaza, They have to start building their home instead of trying to crash us...
The German make a much horrible thing to us then even what you said we did to the Palestinians.
And you think I want the German ppl die In hell? I think Germany is a great country and I hope them the best.
The Palestinian have to grow up, A long time ago before I born was a lot of wars here, we were hurt and they were hurt.
They have their government in Gaza, They have to start building themselves
(Israel have the right to check everything to want to take into the strip until their government start to build their life instead to try to crash us)

The closure of the Gaza Strip is made not only by Israel But also by Egypt.
This closure does not mean a siege its mean that we give our self and to Egypt the right to check what is going into there.

By the way, Israel is sending to Gaza electricity and food medicines and more (Just for you to know...)
Gazans only have 4 hours of electricity a day. That's not something to brag about.

Let me ask you this, do you think it is okay for someone to come over to your house and start telling you what to do in your own home? Under your own roof?
That is because they are stuck with the PA in charge of paying the bill and neither the PA, nor Hamas has bother to build the infrastructure necessary in Gaza for there to be a good Electricity company.

Before 1967 there was no electricity available in Gaza or Judea and Samaria. Neither Egypt nor Jordan bothered to build the infrastructure for their Arab brothers there.

It was after 1967 that Israel brought electricity to both areas.

Look, When they start a war and to throw rockets on us, we have the right to react and protect ourselves and kill the terrorist,

When the terrorist hides behind children, schools, hospitals, and so on..innocent ppl hurt.
they a war... war cant be clean from a die of innocent ppl special if these terrorists use them as a human shield...
First off, it is not a war. It is a belligerent occupation. An entirely different set of rules apply. And the rockets didn't start until 34 years after the occupation began.

According to multiple UN reports, there is no evidence the Palestinians use human shields. There is a lot of evidence the Israelis do. Do you know what a Johnnie is?

By all means keep repeating all the conspiracy theories you can get a hold of about Israel. You are a master at it.

I do not need to wonder why you never give the source of your allegations or photos.

That is because they are stuck with the PA in charge of paying the bill and neither the PA, nor Hamas has bother to build the infrastructure necessary in Gaza for there to be a good Electricity company.

Before 1967 there was no electricity available in Gaza or Judea and Samaria. Neither Egypt nor Jordan bothered to build the infrastructure for their Arab brothers there.

Israel won't allow the necessary building supplies into the area in order to rebuild their power plant. And while we are on this subject, lets not lose sight of the fact that Israel illegally bombed that power plant. You cannot target civilian infrastructure.

By all means keep repeating all the conspiracy theories you can get a hold of about Israel. You are a master at it.

I do not need to wonder why you never give the source of your allegations or photos.
I included the link. Not to the photo, but to the testimonies of IDF soldiers.

And they're not conspiracy theories, its international law.

Israel won't allow the necessary building supplies into the area in order to rebuild their power plant. And while we are on this subject, lets not lose sight of the fact that Israel illegally bombed that power plant. You cannot target civilian infrastructure.
You are beyond delusional, about each and every point you tried to make.

We agree, its not something to brag about. So the question is WHY do Gazans only have 4 hours of electricity a day?
Because the IDF took out their power plant.
You just know EVERYTHING LOL

The electric company in the Gaza Strip will shut down the only power plant in Gaza because of a lack of diesel fuel to run the plant, the company announced on Thursday evening.

Until the electricity generating plant is put back to work, the only source of electricity in the Gaza Strip will be that supplied by Israel. The amount of electricity Israel can provide to Gaza is enough for four hours of power – followed by 16 hours of blackout a day.

The Gaza electric company said the reason for the lack of fuel is the closure of the Rafah border crossing between Gaza and Egypt. Egypt has closed the crossing because of the security situation in the northern Sinai Peninsula due to the murderous attacks on Egyptian forces and civilians by affiliates of ISIS and other extremist Islamic groups in the Sinai. Egypt says such attacks make it difficult for it to provide fuel.

Last month, Israel renewed supplying 120 megawatts of electricity to Gaza every day, as it had done until the middle of 2017. This electricity allowed an additional two hours of power every day for Gaza residents, for a total of six hours a day.

(full article online)

Gaza on 4 hours of power a day after sole electric firm shuts down

Strange how you Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers whine about “illegal acts” when Israel retaliates to acts of war waged by Islamic terrorists.

Maybe get your friends from the madrassah to launch an email gee-had and complain to the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.

We agree, its not something to brag about. So the question is WHY do Gazans only have 4 hours of electricity a day?
Because the IDF took out their power plant.
You just know EVERYTHING LOL

The electric company in the Gaza Strip will shut down the only power plant in Gaza because of a lack of diesel fuel to run the plant, the company announced on Thursday evening.

Until the electricity generating plant is put back to work, the only source of electricity in the Gaza Strip will be that supplied by Israel. The amount of electricity Israel can provide to Gaza is enough for four hours of power – followed by 16 hours of blackout a day.

The Gaza electric company said the reason for the lack of fuel is the closure of the Rafah border crossing between Gaza and Egypt. Egypt has closed the crossing because of the security situation in the northern Sinai Peninsula due to the murderous attacks on Egyptian forces and civilians by affiliates of ISIS and other extremist Islamic groups in the Sinai. Egypt says such attacks make it difficult for it to provide fuel.

Last month, Israel renewed supplying 120 megawatts of electricity to Gaza every day, as it had done until the middle of 2017. This electricity allowed an additional two hours of power every day for Gaza residents, for a total of six hours a day.

(full article online)

Gaza on 4 hours of power a day after sole electric firm shuts down

Oh, my. Those Egyptians are so.... islamophobic.

Strange how you Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers whine about “illegal acts” when Israel retaliates to acts of war waged by Islamic terrorists.

Maybe get your friends from the madrassah to launch an email gee-had and complain to the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
You're starting the clock in the wrong place. Israel is not the one retaliating.

You're starting the clock in the wrong place. Israel is not the one retaliating.

As with so many circumstances that require critical thinking, your synapses are on a permanent ceasefire.

Thanks, my plans for the future is to live where I born (in Israel) and If Israel does not allow them to kill us and this makes them fury it's not my problem...
They have to start to live in peace in Gaza, They have to start building their home instead of trying to crash us...
The German make a much horrible thing to us then even what you said we did to the Palestinians.
And you think I want the German ppl die In hell? I think Germany is a great country and I hope them the best.
The Palestinian have to grow up, A long time ago before I born was a lot of wars here, we were hurt and they were hurt.
They have their government in Gaza, They have to start building themselves
(Israel have the right to check everything to want to take into the strip until their government start to build their life instead to try to crash us)

The closure of the Gaza Strip is made not only by Israel But also by Egypt.
This closure does not mean a siege its mean that we give our self and to Egypt the right to check what is going into there.

By the way, Israel is sending to Gaza electricity and food medicines and more (Just for you to know...)
Gazans only have 4 hours of electricity a day. That's not something to brag about.

Let me ask you this, do you think it is okay for someone to come over to your house and start telling you what to do in your own home? Under your own roof?
I dont know from where you take that information about 4 hours, anyway Israel give some of the electricity, (Israel don't have to do it) They have also their power plant that makes electricity for themselves. If the situation is like that may be more countries need to help and give them more of that electricity... Israel doesn't have to it alone maybe Hamas need to use it less on a military thing and more for the civilians? It can help...

"Let me ask you this, do you think it is okay for someone to come over to your house and start telling you what to do in your own home? Under your own roof?"

It can happen everywhere it calls police\army If your family is related to a terrorist (someone who want kill ppl in Israel at this situation) Israel have the right to come to their house and ask them questions even take them into custody if need to save lives...

You not going to bust my balls anyway... What can I do that I don't know any of them in personal?
They consist of a multitude of individuals
And every individual has the personality that makes him a good person or junk...
What is the first thing that pops into your head when I say, "Israelis can be good people".
Assuming you do not know any of them personally If you will meet one you can expect him to be a good person or not? like every person, you don't know?

Why do you think there is an occupation? and when it starts?

Forum List

Back